O~SIN Declares War on HIRE

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Wouldn't he anyway mean "anti-social" opposed to a sociopath.

Last time I checked you weren't anti noobs like me bothering you in that speed round either?

Seemed pretty friendly too me, :O

DeletedUser

not only can that be considered a real-life insult and thus more of a general statement than one applying to any specific world but you didnt even say you were talking about a specific world either....

Generally talk that goes on in the w6 forums is about w6....

DeletedUser

49 actually,45+ of which are active

which is considerably more than 10....

you werent talking about w6 you were calling me "sociopath because ive never stayed in a tribe with more than 10 members"

not only can that be considered a real-life insult and thus more of a general statement than one applying to any specific world but you didnt even say you were talking about a specific world either....

Still less than most tribes by all means.

I'm not judging you in RL, I'm judging you from what I've seen and know of you in-game.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Still less than most tribes by all means.

I'm not judging you in RL, I'm judging you from what I've seen and know of you in-game.

actually on w20 thats not really much less than most tribes

theres a member cap of 100+the worlds still fairly new so other than the mass-recruiters that go up to the member cap most tribes have like maybe 50-60 members

and i suppose your partly right

this is a war game and i dont like being in a tribe where a bunch of the tribe doesnt know what they are doing

but that hardly makes me a "sociopath",and if i ever found a tribe with 100+ members where the members were all competent chances are id stay in it

just as a side note:

i never really took spam(bored) seriously,i mostly stayed because that was back before i found skype and when i was less involved on the world forums than i am now so i needed active tribe forums

which is most of the reason i stayed as long as i did really

that+i was giving the tribe a chance

i tried to make it work but i probably would have left eventually just for the reason i posted above that i dont like being in tribes where a bunch of the tribe doesnt know what they are doing

as it was though i ended up leaving when i noticed how much of an ass certain members and leaders were

Last edited:

imsureidontlike69

Again, Your ignoring my point, and switching to another, Congratulations Mrs.Palin :/

3) Try 16, I may feel old at times, But thats from watching stock markets plummit and following politics, Enough to age anyone currently.

4) Game, set and match.

lol, i was re-reading this thread, i just noticed that you thought you won! lol! :icon_rolleyes:

my reply to #4 was:

":icon_rolleyes:

It's only sorounded by SIN"

for some reason, i think you though that just the rolling of my eyes was the reply to number 4. :/

imsure

DeletedUser

I did a long range attack when I attacked Saint Jessica.
What I did was nobel a tribemates city near her. Then nobeled her from that city :icon_razz:

Edit: I'm never sure if people just don't get my humour or if they dont find it funny.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seems someone left HIRE...formed a new tribe. What's going on over there?

Jack Lawless

Dam,i'm getting goosebumps!
Is this the end of hire,i was hoping for at least a month or so of fighting.:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Wow! Maximus was an important character in HIRE. What on earth is going on???

DeletedUser

Seems to be a trend of people leaving to join old tribes or form new ones.

If Max chooses to disclose why he left, It would be intresting to know why to cease speculation.

DeletedUser

I know why its in my mailbox, but no one else needs to know, does it matter?

DeletedUser

Indeed, Wasn't he your duke?

If someone further up in the hierarchy leaves a tribe, You do wonder why.

It could well be significant.

DeletedUser

I dont have anything in my mail box. But then I never expected to have anything explaining things to me.

Yes as you saw 2 members just left today. One left a week ago. All of them were either barrons or important people in the tribe. Also one of the barrons is stepping down.

IMO Hire is fucked (pardon the French).

The leaders feel like the tribe is internally bickering and hardly anyone is fighting in the wars.

Go ahead and declare victory Nak.

Congradulations you've earned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.