O~SIN Declares War on HIRE

Status
Not open for further replies.

imsureidontlike69

I dont have anything in my mail box. But then I never expected to have anything explaining things to me.

Yes as you saw 2 members just left today. One left a week ago. All of them were either barrons or important people in the tribe. Also one of the barrons is stepping down.

IMO Hire is fucked (pardon the French).

The leaders feel like the tribe is internally bickering and hardly anyone is fighting in the wars.

Go ahead and declare victory Nak.

Congradulations you've earned it.

you kow that is not the case. Nakoro will not declare victory. He wants KR.

imsure

DeletedUser

Happy hunting, but in the mean time what am I going to do :icon_evil:

wut about me? :icon_eek:
they keep nobling around me :icon_razz:
I was sooo happy to see 5 incommings from imsure!
(but cried when I found out it were just scouts..)

imsureidontlike69

wut about me? :icon_eek:
they keep nobling around me :icon_razz:
I was sooo happy to see 5 incommings from imsure!
(but cried when I found out it were just scouts..)

we were talking in PM, you said how happy you were when you got 1 incoming.... untill you found out it was a scout, so i thought id be a smart @ss XD

lol

imsure

DeletedUser54112

I wish i didnt quit w6 :) im aldwins19 btw ... Hello to my fellow Blood moon rising tribemates(BEFORE i quitted)! I hope you had all my villages and not went to the hands of other tribes. :)

DeletedUser

Seems HIRE is in mixed opinions about their future. I was shocked to see several key members leave including my good friend drifterminesh.

This twist is yet another in this saga.

DeletedUser

Seems HIRE is in mixed opinions about their future. I was shocked to see several key members leave including my good friend drifterminesh.

This twist is yet another in this saga.

Drifter has left?

I see HIRE lasting less than a month ( that is they wont be of any significant size).

Mick876

why, i dishonour you for that, the same with drift as i told him myself.

You make a desicion to leave, you have your own reasons why. Then as soon as HIRE clicks there fingers you run back like a coward.

You should make a descion and stick with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.