-o-

DeletedUser58566

Ahh ;)

I been told still alot of talks about it because both of you want k67 might not be true :p

DeletedUser

Lets just say if you didn't hear it from me you shouldn't trust it.

DeletedUser

Hey now, were done with merges over here ... Family tribes FTW?! :icon_wink:

The merge opportunity you are talking about happened a while ago, which we declined at the time. (Just to set the story straight)

I don't think you'll be seeing any of our Black Knights over there in -O- they said we're too big of point whores, whatever that means. :icon_redface:

finally a leader in K67 making good decisions :)

DeletedUser

I should have kept the funny mails crazy.gazza (we laughed so much about it, I definitely should have kept it) sent to klimeh not that long ago that said we had to stop attacking your academy (REV or they were at least allied).

REV were never an academy or allies. FAIL.

DeletedUser

finally a leader in K67 making good decisions :)

I can't take all the blame for the desicion, these darned members of mine were too stubborn to leave... suckers for punishment the lot of them!

:)

DeletedUser58566

Tribe in k76

This guy always has some sort of crap come out without facts why are you still here noobaxes You have failed ALOT

DeletedUser

Crazy.Gazza, any idea where I recognise your name from? Sure I've met you before..

Anyway, time to rip your thread to peices.

1) How do you know everybody who they mailed has forwared the mails to you? Thats a claim you cannot prove, and if they actually mailed over 5% of your tribe then I'm 99% sure they didn't all mail you. Not because they aren't loyal (even though realistically a lot aren't), but because its not important. Why make an issue over nothing? I wouldn't forward that to a duke because its not important.

2) A recruiting hunt? WTF, a tribe who mass recruits at the start criticises a tribes recruitment policy who slowly grows?

3) Who recruited who? It's quite clear you've missed out a mail in which your member asked to join -O-. -O-'s duke asked him to sit? Seems like a damn good recruitment policy to me. I can't see any -O- player approaching any of your members about joining. Proof please? Oh wait, you have none?

You keep saying this thread is about how -O- recruit people, yet you haven't shown that.

I could stick wool to a pig and say it was a sheep. People would realise. Anbody with half a brain and an open mind would realise that is what you have done here.

DeletedUser

Your 1st reason is just stupid and pointless, someone can always say you don't have 100% proof but he did show some of what he had.

DeletedUser

Hmm, that puts a new slant on things. I've never had anyone argue against me by backing me up before..
Not really sure what to comeback to that with. He said he has recieved the mails from every player. How can he possibly say this? Has every player mailed him? Has every player responded truthfully?

Why say something as fact which blatantly isnt?

He's got proof that the duke of -O- mailed 2 of his members something completely irrelevent to everybody. Thats it. It wasn't even a decent mail!

DeletedUser

lol you are correct picking out a word like every then using it how you are is just rediculas because then you can always say someone is not 100% correct as I said in my first post. The other stuff in your post I don't deal like commenting on because most of it was already answered to someone who posted before you.

DeletedUser58566

Crazy.Gazza, any idea where I recognise your name from? Sure I've met you before..

Anyway, time to rip your thread to peices.

1) How do you know everybody who they mailed has forwared the mails to you? Thats a claim you cannot prove, and if they actually mailed over 5% of your tribe then I'm 99% sure they didn't all mail you. Not because they aren't loyal (even though realistically a lot aren't), but because its not important. Why make an issue over nothing? I wouldn't forward that to a duke because its not important.

2) A recruiting hunt? WTF, a tribe who mass recruits at the start criticises a tribes recruitment policy who slowly grows?

3) Who recruited who? It's quite clear you've missed out a mail in which your member asked to join -O-. -O-'s duke asked him to sit? Seems like a damn good recruitment policy to me. I can't see any -O- player approaching any of your members about joining. Proof please? Oh wait, you have none?

You keep saying this thread is about how -O- recruit people, yet you haven't shown that.

I could stick wool to a pig and say it was a sheep. People would realise. Anbody with half a brain and an open mind would realise that is what you have done here.

It is important if a other tribe mails you at random asking questions about your tribe ect.. if you dont think its important then thats your view.

If they have mailed many more players then they are looking for trouble.

Lol recruiting hunt yeh its funny :) havent you seen how many tribes have merged into -O- :) its a way to show they are contacting our tribe members for many reasons.

As I says before in this topic wasnt about them just recruiting our players its HOW they tell lies to try scare off our Players and using that tactic to recruit our players they didnt have to accept to recruit them.Why would you tell a random player there tribe is afraid of others and tell lies?

I didnt call them Mass recruiters this topic wasnt made for that ;)

I didnt say anything about the recruitment policy for when they send invites to players but how to get the players interested by sending false infomation to make the tribe look bad.

I have showen they contact players with false infomation about Diplomacy in the tribe hoping to either scare them away or they will ask to join as I have showen the Duke would have accept for him to join after a account sit but yet they say its wrong for any other tribe to take -O- players.

If you dont know alot of recruiters they sometimes (try) to scare the other player so they can leave in fear or ask to join them as they are the next closest big tribe this thread is the example.

Also I have put down there council member random mailing Players to gain infomation about the tribe and plans ect..

This thread Shows not only them trying to recruit our players but them giving false infomation and trying to gain infomation in a very stupid way for a top 10 tribe.

I do agree I know you maybe from w14 I think we have been in the same tribe :)

DeletedUser

I just think everyone needs to step back, take a chill pill, and think: Where will this get me?

I've gotten a bit hot-headed lately as well over little things, but they were matters of trust I extended to people and shortly after that for the first time since it's creation (nearly a year) and despite all the very numerous users I had a place of trust violated (not that kind of place or in that kind of way you dirty little monkeys). I went and threw around some statements and words without the ability to back them up right away. Whoopsie-crap

If everyone wants to turn the K66/67 region into a throwdown, well, go for it, but don't b and m when people like [Cry] and ODA! decide picking of the "winners" at their leisure is a great way to cap it all off.

Frankly, none of the tribes in the region have the espionage and threat capabilities of, say, a tribe like Who? on W25 did for so long during their big stretch of expansion and domination, so everyone just needs to enhance their calm a bit.

/freaks out at the thousands of incoming attack commands that are imminent

DeletedUser

I havent you seen how many tribes have merged into -O- :)

-O- is the combination of what used to be WORD and Boosh!. You're right, thats one merge...now where do you see 'other merges' to prove this statement? I dont know where you are getting your facts, but it is clearly not from the realm of reality.

DeletedUser58566

Boosh+WORD+ and another academy or sister tribes from them as KBC said they had talks in the past about a merge so you see my point of view now if not they also had talks with SEA with a merge.

Am not sure if some SEA members joined them but its the point of -O- asking two tribes around them for a merge.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sea also merged into -O- :)

around 3-4 tribes made -O-

Boosh+WORD+SEA and another academy or sister tribes from them as KBC said they had talks in the past about a merge so you see my point of view now?

I see your point of view, and you may continue to have this opinion.
But the thing is...SEA still exists.
Less than a half dozen members leaving a tribe doesnt really constitute a merge.
So in fact, even bringing them up is a mute point.
And i see nothing to prove the involvement of a 4th tribe to any degree.
So you can believe what you wish, but it still doesnt match reality.

DeletedUser

I feel important, my name was mentioned 8 times in this topic and I haven't even posted yet.:icon_biggrin:

Now that I posted, I might as well say what I think.

Who cares how each tribe came to be? All that matters is how the tribes are right now, and if we want to see which is better, there's no better way than a good old fashioned war. Bring this forum fight onto the battlefield.

DeletedUser59885

Who cares how each tribe came to be? All that matters is how the tribes are right now, and if we want to see which is better, there's no better way than a good old fashioned war. Bring this forum fight onto the battlefield.

Agree. Every tribe has their differences and their own tactics in recruitment, diplomacy, warfare etc. Its obvious that the tribes concerned here don't see eye to eye or agree with the others style of playing, but each tribe should be entitled to making their own decisions and do what they think is best, without all this pointless bickering that doesn't lead anywhere.

As pantallica said, if there are problems between the tribes... sort it out on the battlefield, then you will find out which tribe has been making the right decisions. All this squabbling is childish and most of it based on assumptions and opinions with little factual evidence.

DeletedUser

Kudos 00bie.

this subject has nothing to talk about such events we had a pointless argument over. All we want to do is tell you whats going on with tribes around us.

eh, best not to let that cat out of the bag unless you know what your own tribe and leadership have been up to and telling other people.

Cast ye not the first stone and all that.

DeletedUser58566

Agree. Every tribe has their differences and their own tactics in recruitment, diplomacy, warfare etc. Its obvious that the tribes concerned here don't see eye to eye or agree with the others style of playing, but each tribe should be entitled to making their own decisions and do what they think is best, without all this pointless bickering that doesn't lead anywhere.

As pantallica said, if there are problems between the tribes... sort it out on the battlefield, then you will find out which tribe has been making the right decisions. All this squabbling is childish and most of it based on assumptions and opinions with little factual evidence

The point of this topic is to show the other tribes Around -O- how the Duke contacts Players telling lies about the Tribe/Diplomacy and the council member random mail a tribe to get infomation How many top 10 tribes you think do that?

At the start I said I dont have anything against the full Tribe -O- this makes it clear that this is a (HIT) On the duke and council member on the stupid tactics they used against a rank 4 tribe if you think its smart then thats your view but really its not something a top 10 tribe should do.

I know Some of -O- council/members and they didnt know what was going on but they would say that anyway and they might talk the truth.

We will find out why they are asking questions about our tribe and trying to scare away our members it looks like they are up to something and again This topic was for tribes around -O-.