-o-

DeletedUser

Ahh ;)

I been told still alot of talks about it because both of you want k67 might not be true :p

*ahem*

We have K67, and it was by blood and force.

go ahead and ask ballchri, I'm sure he'll tell you.

We've done more warring than most of the tribes in surrounding Ks.

DeletedUser58566

I didnt say anything about how your tribe got the continent only both of you want k67.I am not trying to hit KBC in this topic I respect you made Blood for your continent aswel as k66 I lost count how many family and tribes we destroyed.

How many tribes did -O- destroy in k57 to take over? I cant remmeber I think KBC done more than -O- :)

I was only saying what I got from other players I also says it might not be true.

DeletedUser

I'm only posting on this to clear some things up.

and yes, been noticing a few players from KBC, SIN V and LMTT being forced to -O-

Not to be picky, but not ONE player has voluntarily left KBC and joined another tribe.

There WAS one of our former players that we kicked out because he kept running with scissors and couldn't play nice with others (and he wouldn't follow our rules.)

One guess where he ended up?

Well, you'd be sort of half right. First, he joined GOD - then, when KBC crushed them, he joined T-W-C.

Odd how that works.

That being said - I have "met" several members of both -O- and T-W-C (or TWC, I can never figure it out) - and I respect those I've dealt with. (A T-W-C player and I were cross-nobling a villa, and we worked out an arrangement.) They are easy and fun to work with. (With the sole exception of Ballchri, but that may just be personal.)

Lastly - just so everyone is clear:

K67 belongs to KBC.

You want to come play here, fine. Either ask permission, or you better bring cookies and body bags.

DeletedUser

I didnt say anything about how your tribe got the continent only both of you want k67.I am not trying to hit KBC in this topic I respect you made Blood for your continent aswel as k66 I lost count how many family and tribes we destroyed.

How many tribes did -O- destroy in k57 to take over? I cant remmeber I think KBC done more than -O- :)

I was only saying what I got from other players I also says it might not be true.

At least we didn't recruit all of them into a ruddy academy unlike T-W-C. At least we rimmed every single tribe who dared to contest our imperial might in K57.

NITE has fallen to Oubliette.
~PK~ fell to Oubliette
~DR~ to Oubliette
SEC fell to Oubliette

Are prime examples. There are many more, at least 10 others, but I can't think of names. BA[SE] family declared war on us. If you can call it a war. Indeed, SEC still list us as enemies. Not that we care ofc.

WORD no longer exist. We have no academies. SEA did not merge into -O-. A few of their players left SEA to join us, cause they wanted to. That's not a merge. Although, I'll admit, we did poach players. But I wasn't in -O- then, so I'm not responsible.

Since I have been diplomat, there have been no merger offers on the table with KBC. Before I became diplomat of -O-, there was no -O-. Only Boosh! and WORD.

Therefore, you claims are false. Tribalhuggers, us? At least we don't recruit all the noob players into an academy. So who are the greater tribalhuggers now?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

funny how all -o-'s best players came from boosh and most if not all of them are fed up with the new leadership and want to leave but are being threatened to stay! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are prime examples. There are many more, at least 10 others, but I can't think of names. BA[SE] family declared war on us. If you can call it a war. Indeed, SEC still list us as enemies. Not that we care ofc.

I just want to mension BA[SE] family declared on us as well a while ago and we kicked them out. You would think they would learn :lol:

DeletedUser

If TWC haven't had a "major" war so far, it doesn't mean they won't do good when the first one comes. I believe they will be very successful.

Also, it is true that no one likes family tribes, but the fact is that massive crowd of quality, tight knit players have great strength. Big number of members may not bring respect to the tribe but it does bring power.

DeletedUser58566

At least we didn't recruit all of them into a ruddy academy until T-W-C. At least we rimmed every single tribe who dared to contest our imperial might in K57.

NITE has fallen to Oubliette.
~PK~ fell to Oubliette
~DR~ to Oubliette
SEC fell to Oubliette

WORD no longer exist. We have no academies. SEA did not merge into -O-. A few of their players left SEA to join us, cause they wanted to. That's not a merge. Although, I'll admit, we did poach players. But I wasn't in -O- then, so I'm not responsible.

Since I have been diplomat, there have been no merger offers on the table with KBC. Before I became diplomat of -O-, there was no -O-. Only Boosh! and WORD.

Therefore, you claims are false. Tribalhuggers, us? At least we don't recruit all the noob players into an academy. So who are the greater tribalhuggers now?

yeh -O- destroyed tribes in k57 now but how many did Boosh/WORD destroy they didnt want to fight each other to gain control in k57 but that would have been a good fight for you to gain control of k57 you used a merge and not Force.

You now have tribes in k57 trying to fight to gain power I didnt see Boosh and WORD try that :p

TWC isnt a academy tribe we dont recruit enimies or players we attack we just rim them we have our Good reasons why we have TWC and we dont have to share them with you ;)

DeletedUser

yeh -O- destroyed tribes in k57 now but how many did Boosh/WORD destroy they didnt want to fight each other to gain control in k57 but that would have been a good fight for you to gain control of k57 you used a merge and not Force.

And it would've allowed tribes in neighbouring continents to move into K57. We respected each other's strength, so we merged. It would harm our players if we fought so early.

You now have tribes in k57 trying to fight to gain power I didnt see Boosh and WORD try that :p

I wouldn't consider the tribes in K57 are fighting us. Just throwing spears on our walls. But its entertaining nevertheless. Indeed, Boosh! reached No.1 rank in ODD (not to mention a top-15 rank in ODA), and WORD were consistently in the top-20 for ODA. I'll admit WORD's ODD wasn't strong, if you wish to flame that, go ahead.

TWC isnt a academy tribe we dont recruit enimies or players we attack we just rim them we have our Good reasons why we have TWC and we dont have to share them with you ;)

I wonder what TWC is then, if it ain't an academy? At least we didn't sink so low as to recruit ex-GOD players. They are the biggest burdens on a tribe I've ever seen. No wonder KBC mutilated their entire family.

Answers in bold.