o_o

• Thread starter DeletedUser103537
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser103537

Anyone know why this tribe disband it was in k46. I am just curious as to why they disbanded.

DeletedUser89403

From my understanding, as a former member, Fearnhead said he was merging accounts with our leader Tentlum, nobled all his villages, gained duke privileges, and then disbanded us and changed his name to How2troll. I might be wrong, but that's what looks like it happened.

DeletedUser103537

That was what I thought. I feel bad for you guys

DeletedUser89403

It seriously sucks. We might not have had the best players, but it was a hell of a good tribe.

DeletedUser106614

Fearnhead isnt online...so he didnt do it...neither is his co...im thinking tentlum was behind this

DeletedUser106614

I personally dont mind, because i hated the tribe...what Im not too fussed about is them using my PP to change his username...isnt it like 500 PP?....oh well...the new name is better :D

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
From my understanding, as a former member, Fearnhead said he was merging accounts with our leader Tentlum, nobled all his villages, gained duke privileges, and then disbanded us and changed his name to How2troll. I might be wrong, but that's what looks like it happened.

It's wrong to laugh as that is so unfortunate.

But if he actually spent 500 premium points on the ingame name-change...god that is a one hell of an expensive troll.

DeletedUser103537

Wow that really does suck. Maybe they had a sitter who did it.

DeletedUser103537

Me
Did you disband the tribe
How2Troll today at 00:22
FearN ?

lol :p
Me
umm wait who are you this is the sitter Evil Operation
How2Troll on 05.09. at 23:58
Hi :p

Im your leader on 63 !! trolll

i co your duke ;) we go waaay back .. rofl mad as

Umm I don't understand I don't know I may know this guy but I am not sure. It was sent to a guy I was sitting.

big092701

It looks like an easy assumption. Tentlum and FeArNhEaD merged, then, once they realized there were no more villages around to noble, they dis banned. If I was near him, I would be very cautious..

Hit him fast and hard, while he is still weak from the merge.

DeletedUser106614

Me
Did you disband the tribe
How2Troll today at 00:22
FearN ?

lol :p
Me
umm wait who are you this is the sitter Evil Operation
How2Troll on 05.09. at 23:58
Hi :p

Im your leader on 63 !! trolll

i co your duke ;) we go waaay back .. rofl mad as

Umm I don't understand I don't know I may know this guy but I am not sure. It was sent to a guy I was sitting.

its worse than i thought....he got Grant to play on the acct...

Status
Not open for further replies.