o_o

• Thread starter DeletedUser103537
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser103537

Oh crap I remember Grant yeah that is bad news. He never coplayed me though

DeletedUser95698

lol we plan to stay on w63...and which co player are you on draztic? don't give that acc a bad name :D

DeletedUser93066

It's wrong to laugh as that is so unfortunate.

But if he actually spent 500 premium points on the ingame name-change...god that is a one hell of an expensive troll.

Not if it wasn't his Premium. I'd only do that to Nikki Lost's leader Who has been lost since 19W40

Dad666

Not if it wasn't his Premium. I'd only do that to Nikki Lost's leader Who has been lost since 19W40

Bringing LOST into the topic???

Sorry to hear what happened to eclipse,seems some leaders like to make sure that they are safe,well think there safe,and don't worry about those that have been faithfull to their tribe,greed is a nasty thing...

Hopefully he will get taught a lesson by you guys he betrayed,will look forward to seeing the issue resolved :)

DeletedUser95698

grant is one of the co players for the w63 tribe cruel

DeletedUser

Only nubs do that for fun :|

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bringing LOST into the topic???

Sorry to hear what happened to eclipse,seems some leaders like to make sure that they are safe,well think there safe,and don't worry about those that have been faithfull to their tribe,greed is a nasty thing...

Hopefully he will get taught a lesson by you guys he betrayed,will look forward to seeing the issue resolved :)

Same here.. sorry to hear about what happened..

Status
Not open for further replies.