Question OAuth Support

tcamps

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I see tribalwarsmap.com uses OAuth to tie account settings in the app to a tribal wars account, is there any documentation on how to work with TW OAuth?

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Hey,

Sadly not. The OAuth project has been discontinued and is only for internal use (which is why only sites affiliated (indirectly) with InnoGames can use it, such as tribalwarsmaps, twspeeds and twstats.)

Last edited:

bonobobo

Reaction score
Hey,

Sadly not. The OAuth project has been discontinued and is only for internal use (which is why only sites affiliated (indirectly) with InnoGames can use it, such as tribalwarsmaps, twspeeds and twstats.)
Is innogames open to allow other apps to use Oauth, upon request?

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Is innogames open to allow other apps to use Oauth, upon request?
I would say that the answer from JawJaw also answers this. The OAuth is discontinued and as far as I know not open for public usage. I have had actually asked in the past to integrate OAuth on one of my projects and it was not possible to integrate that.

bonobobo

Reaction score
I would say that the answer from JawJaw also answers this. The OAuth is discontinued and as far as I know not open for public usage. I have had actually asked in the past to integrate OAuth on one of my projects and it was not possible to integrate that.
If y'all at Innogames would stop using legacy code, things would happen.