Obey - Divide and Conquer Champions of the world written by Nest

DeletedUser118972

Atmos was not the duke of DS, but he "co-founded" the tribe with Flower and did a great job as "co-duke" until he desided to internal his account

DeletedUser119047

Flowerpower was the Duke of DS, not atmospherecf. From what my mate told me, it was flowerpower that failed DS. Anyways, I say atmospherecf defeats wikkideath 7 out of 10 times.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Didn't all of Flower's tribemates just hop ship? How could that be anyones fault other than the cowards who ran? Perhaps Flower was a coward and ran too? Interesting how the cookie crumbles. DS might not look like such a bad tribe now that Vape is falling apart...

DeletedUser119759

I make fun of atmos tribe in W97. But his actually a down to earth nice person. And a lot of people think highly of him. Maybe that's why his the 2006 tribe mate of the year?

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
I make fun of atmos tribe in W97. But his actually a down to earth nice person. And a lot of people think highly of him. Maybe that's why his the 2006 tribe mate of the year?

To be fair those are nothing more than popularity contests where the most prominent people in the tw 'society' win

(vote minty 2017)

w.h.b.

His a legend. I rank him next to Purple Predator. To those who've been playing as long as me know this. (since 2005)
Oh yeah? Played on die Staemme first? I'm asking, because I started in 2006, and played with P.P. many times, and on occasion as co-player. Did you have another name before?

DeletedUser

Lol. That might well be the funniest thing I've heard all week.

Michael Corleone.

Oh yeah? Played on die Staemme first? I'm asking, because I started in 2006, and played with P.P. many times, and on occasion as co-player. Did you have another name before?
you coplayed PP? who is you

Michael Corleone.

But I see you're sporting a "Random" tag, so you must've been part of that same crew at some point. I believe the first Random was w34 though. Memory's a bit hazy, it's been a long time.
Random first popped on on W19 which was before my time. I started playing with the crew around W39 times.

w.h.b.

Random first popped on on W19 which was before my time. I started playing with the crew around W39 times.
Was it even that long ago yeah? Damn, times flies. I met PP on w12 in HaVoC under Drow, and then started Pills with him on W15. I wasn't much part of Random after the first 2 weeks because I didn't have the time at this point, but return to restart Pills once again with Pervis on board on W26, which later turned into RT as our tribal name got banned because apparently the name "Purple Illusions - Pills" promoted drug use, lol. (I actually got to that name because I'm a big Deep Purple fan, but ah well). Afterwards, I still played a bit here and there, but slowly drifted into obscurity, as traveling and studying became priorities.