home, home, homeboy

HAVE A GREAT DAY!! HOMEBOY!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The news report for that was so funny.
The brother made me laugh. A lot.
XD

DeletedUser

Would be alot more impressive if it wasn't against one player.

DeletedUser74702

Its actually the one player that has all of the conquers :)

thiemmortem

Only effective defense would be a turtle fence. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

You need to check TWStats mate. What Skull said was correct. All the conquers are AGAINST one player.
No one was debating that, anabolic.
Perhaps you should read before you reply. :icon_wink:

And yes, to answer the obvious: it is one player with conquers against another player.

DeletedUser

Ooh, very very unusually I feel a flame coming on.....

Would be alot more impressive if it wasn't against one player.

Its actually the one player that has all of the conquers :)

Skull picked up the fact that all these conquers were against one player (a sign of that player's inactivity) and notes in his post that it would have been more impressive if 'success' had been achieved against a number of players not just one. hyperoush misses the point entirely... hence my comment.

Next time, read what I've written, then think before replying.

DeletedUser

I don't think he missed the point entirely, I think you did.

Hyper didn't say anything about who the conquers were from; your comment was totally unrelated to his.
He never debated the fact that it was only one player who had lost villages - he simply said that it was player vs. player.
Perhaps you don't understand simple logic, but the posts are unrelated, and as such can't conflict at all.

This thread is about Catherine's ennoblements, not everyone's, against peewee.

Try again later. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You think? Do you have any evidence of that? I've seen none...

DeletedUser

Skull picked up the fact that all these conquers were against one player (a sign of that player's inactivity)

Lol, looks like every NOB!! frontline player which loses villages is "inactive" by default. Funny that he mailed back within 1 h after I wrote him. All what catherines stats show is a sign of her skills and of peewee weakness and that NOB!! didnt care about their tribe mates because else NOB!! would have stacked peewee, who is totally isolated on k45, in advance.

peewee on 10.08. at 22:51
Seems that you lied as I have a lot of dead troops...
peewee on 09.08. at 08:00
Thanks for heads up. Might have to send back a few fakes to show I care ;-)
cer-berus on 09.08. at 06:57
Tribe was told to send mandatory fakes to you while we attack for real chunderboy, so dont consider this an act of war against you, we can still keep peace in our Kontinent?

DeletedUser74702

Skull picked up the fact that all these conquers were against one player (a sign of that player's inactivity) and notes in his post that it would have been more impressive if 'success' had been achieved against a number of players not just one. hyperoush misses the point entirely... hence my comment.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Catherine the Great

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: peewee

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 80
Side 2: 0
Difference: 80

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 791,497
Side 2: 0
Difference: 791,497

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Devils
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:

Side 1: 105
Side 2: 1
Difference: 104

chart

Side 1: 1,036,174
Side 2: 10,320
Difference: 1,025,854

chart

As you can see, from the "charts", Catherine the Great took over 70% of the villages from Peewee. I personally found it impressive that he made such a huge impact, mostly by himself. That is what my comment implied. See, when i posted it, i knew real players, like jeremy over there :icon_wink:, would understand it.

If my statement had anything to do with Skull's, i probably would have quoted him (i do that sometimes). And if my post seems to contradict his, thats simply because i'm awesome, and he's a nub :)

Love you Skully

DeletedUser

oh he was very much active ;) He was attacking and dodging troops. Funny thing was I started nobling him with just 20-100 lcs at one point cause he kept dodging everything xD

Must be a new NOB!! defensive strategy, dodge the noble train :lol:

Gruenhagen

People doing crazy stuff late game.... Its kinda like being stuck on a deserted island.... you find your self painting faces on volley balls and such, mass deleting with out tell anyone or in peewee case trying to take on all of the devils in your area solo with asking for help. That was his choice to make weather or not that was best choice of action, I'll leave that up to you . We here at nob! support our fellow nobS! anyway not really making a point just rambling. but if you want good fight bad horse.... I'll be you huckleberry ;)

DeletedUser

don't forgett me

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: adi the wise
Side 2:
Tribes:
Side 1: 17
Side 2: 3
Difference: 14
chart

Side 1: 137,791
Side 2: 29,989
Difference: 107,802
chart

DeletedUser

No need for arguments. We all know rx4u is the only decent tribe left ;)

On a serious note, i love you too hyper :(

DeletedUser

Sad to see him go like this,
He was agood player but very bad of NOB!! to not support him while they could have seen that he was dieing,, but ... he was a bit in active on the forums .. so i cannot blame them.. but just saying D;

DeletedUser78112

Sad to see him go like this,
He was agood player but very bad of NOB!! to not support him while they could have seen that he was dieing,, but ... he was a bit in active on the forums .. so i cannot blame them.. but just saying D;

support a player that may have not of posted a support request? makes sense where would they know where to support also he is far out so support would have probraly landed in TDE villas

my 2 cents

~rizz:)

DeletedUser

Rizz is right. It's the sole duty of the person under attack to make sure his tribematesknow how and where to help. Clearly pewee didn't give the necessary information.

Areyaen

not hard to get caps from a donation

no one in NOB!! knew peewee was even under attack... and I had a few un-requested stacks with him that were not even touched, until after the Pnp crap about it

A gift is a gift, play the Pnp however ya like ya barb noblers,

NOB!! KNOWS

nice stats maneuvering though... gratz