ODA | Analysis

DeletedUser

Ok, so just a short while ago the opportunity came along to be able to get an inside look at ODA's (Troops, Farm, Noble) forum. As it's led by golddarkwarrior, I knew what was coming, but I just thought I'd share with you.

GDW01.jpg

Notice how one of the threads is a desperate plea for decent recruitment. I got a good chuckle out of that one.

However, let us move on to the best part:

Ok, so for some reason the way this post was typed it went way over to the right so you can't see all of it, but I'll explain it in full.

Basically, GDW is saying that SW will be dominated by Kiwi. (can't say I didn't get a warm feeling in meh stomach :p) and that they needed to relocate. Boy, doesn't that just make you feel confident about your tribe?

He then goes on to say they need to wait for a K to open up outside the core for them to restart to. When a bunch of his members complained he said something along the lines of, "It's not about being first, it's about having fun." Well of course it's not about being 1st silly, you couldn't get there even if you tried.

In conclusion, this is probably a worthless thread, and I'm probalby going to be flamed for it, but I'm trying to get better at PnP through practice so meh. Just thought it was funny how some people still hold respect for GDW.

Any feedback and huggles are appreciated.

Thanks,
Kaylub

Mekolp

They are still waiting for restart? dang, haven't they noticed this world is small and will stay like that.

DeletedUser68295

Might wanna black out the player ID in the url so that after BP gets over ODA doesnt declare spear war on their spy. Otherwise I give it a 7.

DeletedUser

Why don't such things happen in K55 >.> We could really use some farms down here.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
General Icon on 04.06. at 12:33
darkx here

golddarkwarrior on 04.06. at 16:29
Nice name lol.

General Icon on 04.06. at 18:07
Nice tribe [ally]ODA[/ally]

golddarkwarrior on 04.06. at 18:09
Yeah, but were planning on relocating.

General Icon on 04.06. at 18:10
Why?

golddarkwarrior on 04.06. at 18:16
Kiwi is in our area lol :)

General Icon on 04.06. at 18:18
Told ya :p!!

LOL

I said sw is mostly picked on every world for some reason.

NE is the 3 most picked, that's why I joined here.

golddarkwarrior on 04.06. at 18:30
Hahahaha... well. I was gonna have a good start but oh will. We will be restarting in 2 weeks. As of right now, we are going to get our tribe organized inside. So we will be 100% perpared when we relocated ourselves lol. Would've been fun, but I dont tend to war on the first 3 weeks, since i just might.. get tense to do so.

General Icon on 04.06. at 18:33
You dont need to do that /:

If you're a good leader, you'll take them on regardless if they're good or not. You're supposed to be one of the best leaders, so you need to take the competition with you and take them head up.

Get your tribe organized, grow a bit and maybe have a merge with another tribe into yours than plan attacks on them before they hit you first.

How far away are they from you? & How's your tribe on world 35 doing? Haven't heard from you in a good minute.
Gold's a really good person if you think about it, not that any of you really take the time to get to know him.

There's really no need to flame :icon_neutral:

Kaylub, you're all talk when it comes down to it. Instead of making a fool of everyone, why not take it to the battle field? Yes it's a game, but i feel you've took it to far on this one. It's good to know Kiwi.'s feared but that's only because of the main kiwi tribe. :lol: Without them, where would you be :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Gold's a really good person if you think about it, not that any of you really take the time to get to know him.

There's really no need to flame :icon_neutral:

Kaylub, you're all talk when it comes down to it. Instead of making a fool of everyone, why not take it to the battle field? Yes it's a game, but i feel you've took it to far on this one. It's good to know Kiwi.'s feared but that's only because of the main kiwi tribe. :lol: Without them, where would you be :icon_eek:

GDW has made an ass of himself on every world I've seen him in. I know he's had some accomplishments, but all of those were luck. Perhaps my success (if I succeed) will be luck, who knows? If I fail then I know leading isn't for me and that's something he should have learned a long time ago.

That message just proves my point though. The part about "getting everything organized inside?" Psh, that's a joke. Did you see his forums? Yes, very organized indeed.

As for me being all talk, you're probably right, but if you've played with me you'd know that I'm not afraid of war. I'm a very aggressive player and sometimes I succeed and sometimes I fail.

DeletedUser

Nicely done Kay.

BP isn't even over yet and already a good laugh.

DeletedUser

/agree

But BP is over, I can make some of my own now, I suppose.

Yes, but not something small or indiviual. We want something, big, huge, amazing! Shocking! Breath-taking! Something that would make you wet your pants! Something scary that would make you hide under your bed! Something that would make you stop eating strawberry!

I hope I conveyed my point clearly.

DeletedUser

Kaylub plz black out my player ID or else GDW will find this thread and pwn me from the rim =(

Oops. Nvm :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

What would TW be without the icons like GWD and the Ellis brothers :icon_biggrin: They handed out many laughs over the years and just keep on giving generously.