ODA | Analysis

DeletedUser

I think it's a smart move for GDW if he and his tribe relocates. There is no point fighting a losing battle, and if he feels that his tribe is not good enough to take on Kiwi then why not relocate?

I think it was him that lead Robot in W6. I spoke to him there; maybe not the best leader, but he is a nice guy + he tries. ROBOT on W6 wasn't too bad either, took quite a lot to take them out.

I think this thread is harsh on him + his tribe. He just wants his tribe to grow instead of getting hammered at the beggining.

DeletedUser

My tribe didn't really fall apart. It's just, we decided to focus more on w35 because were about to get into another huge war industry.

So, instead of us playing seriously on this world. We decided to hold back for now. Until everyone on this world gets a chance to grow. Then we will come back and hunt you all.

Lol.. The fun has yet to come :)

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think it's a smart move for GDW if he and his tribe relocates. There is no point fighting a losing battle, and if he feels that his tribe is not good enough to take on Kiwi then why not relocate?

I think it was him that lead Robot in W6. I spoke to him there; maybe not the best leader, but he is a nice guy + he tries. ROBOT on W6 wasn't too bad either, took quite a lot to take them out.

I think this thread is harsh on him + his tribe. He just wants his tribe to grow instead of getting hammered at the beggining.

I was baron of Robot on w6 :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

This is nothing personal against GDW. I don't even know him that well. The only thing I know about him is some of his failures and some of his successes.

It's PnP. If you're going to take it personally then maybe these forums aren't the right place for you (not you as in you but you as in everyone).

DeletedUser

This is nothing personal against GDW. I don't even know him that well. The only thing I know about him is some of his failures and some of his successes.

It's PnP. If you're going to take it personally then maybe these forums aren't the right place for you (not you as in you but you as in everyone).

I was not taking it personally at all...I was saying that his decision of restarting was justified and that he should not be flamed for that decision. They are just trying to get as much fun out of the game as possible it seems. I think this was the intention of darkx also.

I think that you have to be more loose on the idea of people opposing your attempt at flaming :icon_biggrin: I was just commenting on why it was a justified move and commenting on him as a player, as I believe is in my right since this topic is about him :icon_razz:

@ the robot W6 players, you may remember DCT :) K44 tribe with people in K66 [like me.] We had an alliance during the early stages of the world I think.

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator: