ODA - Organised Destructive Aggression

DeletedUser99562

screw you I have priority I was one of the original hostile members :p

DeletedUser

Good luck Matt.

I liked to say count me in but looks like even I somehow got used to the RL world without TW and can't really dedicate much time to any other world. Still can't stop checking the premade forums from time to time though. Heh.

Well I'm sure you'll do fine. Again. ;)

DeletedUser108923

I'd like to join matt. My past account is 2580pownage. I've already added you on skype. I'm really eager for 67

DeletedUser

I'd be willing to coplay an account.

Ben (Twin Juggernaut)

what are your time zones?

I would like to join this premade. Im pretty good but i still have a lot to learn, and i will take directions. I will be active and try to learn fast

DeletedUser

I'd like to join matt. My past account is 2580pownage. I've already added you on skype. I'm really eager for 67

It is for the next Speed 2 world. So it might still take a while till this is going to start, not in w67 im guessing.

mattcurr

I think you're looking at 4 months minimum before speed 2 imo. I mean 68 is really likely to be 9.0 update where they always use bland settings.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Very much "minimum". It seems to be the case that speed 2 has been done away with except for no hauls or limited hauls. Last speed 2 world other than those was W53. That was about two years ago.

DeletedUser

Well w67 is going to be a 1.5 speed, will you guys still be joining it?

DeletedUser

Well w67 is going to be a 1.5 speed, will you guys still be joining it?

The settings look good, there are a fair few pre mades starting also a few who are scared of the core and will start a few days late on the rim ^_^

though all well I'm sure it will be fun, though Squirt is amongst us so be careful o_O don't wanna get wet.

- Dream

Subwind

Update, might go for the next flag world that starts to speed things along.

~Matt

DeletedUser92753

You have my attention, I may consider applying. :icon_redface: But I'm a bigger noob than Hybird

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You really need to update that list Matt!

givemesmilesplz.gif