ODA points when attacking empty villages

DeletedUser121091

Sup guys,

Played this game several years ago and I'm back and enjoying it. But there is something I am not understanding.

When I am farming a village of a player (not a barbarian village) that has zero defence units (no spears, swords, militia etc.), why am I seeing my ODA going up quite significantly. I am assuming I am killing the villagers/civilians but it's a bit of a mystery.

I have also been the one defending someone farming me, I moved all my units to a nearby barb village, did not enable militia and let him attack with zero resistance. I noticed his ODA also increased after that attack but I wasn't able to identify any units that I lost. Maybe I am losing farm workers and not noticing it??

Can someone shed some light on this please?

DeletedUser121091

No, these were green tick attacks with no losses which normally update pretty quick.

Besides theses type of attacks were the only ones I did for a few days. I have looked at my attack reports and the units I killed are maybe 10 per cent of what my ODA says. Something does not make sense.

Maybe one thing is the points system. I read somewhere that attacking with defensive units and in turn killing defensive units gives more points because that puts the battle in favour of the defender far more.

I think it said it was like 4 points for killing a SW defending but only 1 to kill an axe etc. I did send a lot of spears an swords in my attacks so this might explain some of it. But still.

So can someone confirm that the only villagers that ever die are those transformed into militia?

Upvote 0

DeletedUser121091

Only other theory is that someone is spiking villages but I doubt it. These aren't barbs I am attacking.

Upvote 0