Ode to Voodoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ode to Voodoo

Just a ‘Little Prick’ can be so annoying.

Definition: A little prick is a short sometimes sharp pain that can be caused by many irritants.

How to tell if you are being annoyed by just a little prick . In this case the short, annoying pain we have in our collectives asses are Voodoo.

voodoou.jpg

1. You can tell you are being annoyed by a little prick when NAP's are broken and ignorance is claimed.

2. You can tell you are being annoyed by a little prick if they think that surprise attack stats usually effect the true destined outcome.

3. You can tell you are being annoyed by a little prick if they don't know a ‘real’ alliance from a ‘nub’ alliance, and can not see that they have been forming all around you.

That is all.

Go DSL and Smack

PnP by Dr Chase, because I am that good.
Pictures by DSL (pnp nubs) and they better be good.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not that good Dr Chase. Well I didn't find it amusing at all. But thats just me.
Also a bummer that Voodoo and DSL wont be fighting this out themself.

DeletedUser

Well it's a mad snipe war :p

DSL is learning the hard way

DeletedUser

And the award for the lamest PnP thread of December 2010 goes to....
*Sarcastic applause*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not that good Dr Chase. Well I didn't find it amusing at all. But thats just me.
Also a bummer that Voodoo and DSL wont be fighting this out themself.

Please mister, you are back from the time when PnP consisted of a few igm's from tribes posted in public.

And I suppose it was perfectly fine for Voodoo to try and make their 'coalition :lol:' against DSL.

DeletedUser

Please mister, you are back from the time when PnP consisted of a few igm's from tribes posted in public.

And I suppose it was perfectly fine for Voodoo to try and make their 'coalition :lol:' against DSL.

Is that what your sayin?? guess cant forget about spotted cow or Rim! or Coming you guys mailed everyone :lol:

DeletedUser

Poor excuse for a pnp see w44 even i can do better then this.... and i suck at pnp's. i see bolstering about allyies and such but so far i just see dsl and voodoo fighting, lets keep it that way see who the better tribe is :) but if dsl needs other tribes to help then i say to those tribes show yourselves so my axes can rain down upon you as well.

DeletedUser

Sorry if we did contact a few people. Nonetheless we are not the ones who broke the NAP 2 weeks before it was finished. Cant you guys learn to respect diplomacy that let me remind you was agreed upon by your leadership

DeletedUser

Is that what your sayin?? guess cant forget about spotted cow or Rim! or Coming you guys mailed everyone :lol:

You BET I kept my eyes and ears open to all news while my loyatly was with DSL all along. I have stated that openly but you guys didn't even know.

And damn, no gratitude for the PnP I made just for you guys?

You have all my love <3 :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

First time I ever hear someone suggest P&P today is better then in the old days. :eek: But w/e. Curious what you base that on? My join date? You know I have read the forums since and unfortunately I still find this P&P crap.

I don't know what Voodoo is up to and I'm not blaming DSL and Smack for their joint effort. Just not as entertaining for us bystanders thats all.

DeletedUser

You BET I kept my eyes and ears open to all news while my loyatly was with DSL all along. I have stated that openly but you guys didn't even know.

And damn, no gratitude for the PnP I made just for you guys?

You have all my love <3 :icon_rolleyes:

Sorry didnt read it :icon_razz: i just saw the awesome COA and i was lost with it

DeletedUser

So in one thread you complain about us breaking a NAP.
In the other thread you openly admit to having formed an alliance against us for a while?
What's up with that? :icon_neutral:

Owell, we love all of you, even though it might not be returned from all sides :)

DeletedUser

I wuv you too Dent! <3 don't kick my little ones too hard.

DeletedUser

So in one thread you complain about us breaking a NAP.
In the other thread you openly admit to having formed an alliance against us for a while?
What's up with that? :icon_neutral:

Owell, we love all of you, even though it might not be returned from all sides :)

It's called having friends,

But props for the early gains, we intend to change that soon. Kthx

DeletedUser

Excellent PnP Chase.

Poor excuse for a pnp see w44 even i can do better then this.... and i suck at pnp's. i see bolstering about allyies and such but so far i just see dsl and voodoo fighting, lets keep it that way see who the better tribe is :) but if dsl needs other tribes to help then i say to those tribes show yourselves so my axes can rain down upon you as well.

I believe it was Voodoo making numerous attempts to create a massive alliance in order to take DSL out. Instead of taking 'em straight up, they went around trying to create a 'vast alliance', failed miserable at it, and decided to launch a sneak attack at an inactive member of DSL. You say you want to see them fight one on one, well, looks like your leadership failed at that pretty bad.

DSL is going to own this war fairly handedly.

Oh wait, look, Voodoo members are scattering already!

[spoil] Dec 08
22:19 shaunabeer left the tribe.
Dec 08
22:18 1BigMess left the tribe.
Dec 08
21:49 civicgod left the tribe.
Dec 08
21:33 Hells Bells left the tribe.[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Ahh all the little details to pick apart. I just wanted to hug everyone, but you pricks our best friends with a stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.