Ode to Voodoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Sry, DP not really that interested anymore.. I'm a solider of DSL now.

Shame, you were one of the few whose company I enjoyed... In that sense you will be missed :p at least by me ;)

Not really a threat.. IF states that its a possibility, yet nothing states that I'm the one calling the shots.. matter of fact my personal opinion of the matter has nothing to do with the leadership of DSL but they still know if what ever the decide to do I will support them, and not go on a spaztasic rampage...

The whole loyal soldier shizang, I get you. If you followed this approach while in Smack, maybe all this wouldn't be happening right now, you think?

I am dead to you because I didn't blindly follow you like a lost puppy... your words.. you are really emotional and irritable right now.. this is getting you nowhere.

Same as above... not much more I can say to that, it wasn't you being blind, its called TRUST

We both have different experiences and mind sets, to claim without your planning our tribe would have fallen, I will never agree...
Without communication our tribe has fallen.

No dank, it fell because members that were believed to be loyal saw just one thing, "I'm in the rank three tribe, now I can get all nice and cuddly and no-one will touch me." Good luck with that, when push comes to shove I want to see the....what was the word TR used, squibs? in action.

2 man tribe? I don't think so. Didn't you just arrive?

Yep, I was sleeping otherwise I would have been here a long time ago. Sorry if TW isn't my life.

It means her negative feelings towards DSL isn't helping her case. If she has such strong negative feelings towards DSL she should do something about it.
Me no think she wants to fight :lol:

Your the big bad DSL, if your getting irritated, why don't you shut us up >.>

Edit: dang can't post after this so ill finish up here, We should catch up some time WFA, we never got to finish what we started T_T. Remind you what?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Go read your mail nub :p But it is all true except the Don't come make us part we are all squishy.

DeletedUser57199

Shame, you were one of the few whose company I enjoyed... In that sense you will be missed :p at least by me ;)
You guys were tons of fun. Really awesome atmospher.. I was really enjoying our collective creation.

The whole loyal soldier shizang, I get you. If you followed this approach while in Smack, maybe all this wouldn't be happening right now, you think?
I am always loyal to whatever tribe, I'm in, but rl caught up and I was cut out of the picture. I wasnt asked to be patent, it was just expected from me... but nobody was patent with me :icon_cry:

Same as above... not much more I can say to that, it wasn't you being blind, its called TRUST
If I didn't trust her do you think I would have allowed her to reformate our entire forums... Do you think I would have gave away 2 duke possitions, and baron powers to Chase?
The word you are looking for is faith... Faith that Chase's rational was going to take our tribe down a path we both wanted for us...
Without a drop of information, Faith can easily be replaced with blind submission.. (my mind set isn't as kinky as Chase's, so it didn't sound very appealing to me)

No dank, it fell because members that were believed to be loyal saw just one thing, "I'm in the rank three tribe, now I can get all nice and cuddly and no-one will touch me." Good luck with that, when push comes to shove I want to see the....what was the word TR used, squibs? in action.
You know nothing about what Basics was... We started fighting from where we landed, and never asked anyone for any handouts... When threatened/blackmailed into cooperation we never accepted no matter how many war fronts we had. When as I come home one day I see one of the top players gone and the council chat discussing a merge...
I read through the chat and then asked what was going on, instead of getting information Chase refused to talk then left the chat as soon as she got an invite to DSL... she didn't care if we came along or not (her words)

Next day I get home and Chase is gone... Nothing said still, but she expects us to drop everything and join her... why? Well she liked the way we handled ourselves when the odds where against us, and by her merging into our tribe she now owns us and decides our fate, and she does it alone.

Yep, I was sleeping otherwise I would have been here a long time ago. Sorry if TW isn't my life.
I forgive you this once. <- joke (edit)

Your the big bad DSL, if your getting irritated, why don't you shut us up >.>

Edit:...
I already stated my personal feelings isn't going to fuel my troops, I'm a loyal member of DSL and dispite Chase's outbursts she isn't has hated as she makes herself out to me. If that call is by the hierarchy I will march my troops to their glory or demise...

Last edited by a moderator:

earthquake girl

No unlike yours my men are on forum LOCK down, they can't come spew whatever they want whenever they want about whoever they want, they know the rules.

Watch remember how I suggested forum silence and to let this thread die?

MY MEN FORUM SILENCE AGAIN!

But you say you don't cencor your men, you sure censored me and I am not THAT bad, you see some of my men :p

I find it ironic that you've just publicly censored your own tribe while complaining that DSL censored you. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

No unlike yours my men are on forum LOCK down, they can't come spew whatever they want whenever they want about whoever they want, they know the rules.

Watch remember how I suggested forum silence and to let this thread die?

MY MEN FORUM SILENCE AGAIN!

But you say you don't cencor your men, you sure censored me and I am not THAT bad, you see some of my men :p

Sorry Chase but I don't think I will silence against this one. I love you to death but you are acting childish. Last time I checked you didn't own us?
I am siding with dank on this one.

DeletedUser

Sorry Chase but I don't think I will silence against this one. I love you to death but you are acting childish. Last time I checked you didn't own us?
I am siding with dank on this one.

It's enlightening that you would take it that way. it is hardly a term of ownership, it's a term of endearment, similar to friends, or partners, or allies. all things that all good tribe members are. if you must, replace "men" with any of the substitutes i have provided for you.

anyway, might i ask what your IGN is?

DeletedUser

Now we have to weed your JUNK out of our tribe because you keep meddling, like you did with that mail you posted that you authored and circ'd to our tribe after you left via -Illusions-.
She didn't ask me to do it, I did it after what you guys did to Shaggy.

[12/13/2010 7:28:42 PM] Gibrebeg: Doing well.
[12/13/2010 8:16:17 PM] Gibrebeg: Little disturbed by what I read in the forum, of tribe mates being claimed and eatten.
[12/13/2010 8:16:21 PM] Gibrebeg: What is this about?
[12:57:29 PM] Tracey: no one has been claimed or eaten
[12:58:03 PM] Tracey: someone went yellow dot for the 3rd time so someone sent scouts to see if they had troops
[12:58:16 PM] Tracey: thats it

Yet you still can't stop lying. There were claims on all of his villages under orders by some one in the leadership of DSL.

How can he be yellow when the leadership sat him for 3 days while he was away dealing with RL issues? And how nice to return to see inbounds and find out that others were told to claim his villages and eat him.

DeletedUser

It's enlightening that you would take it that way. it is hardly a term of ownership, it's a term of endearment, similar to friends, or partners, or allies. all things that all good tribe members are. if you must, replace "men" with any of the substitutes i have provided for you.

I do take it that some times. I feel like she thinks she always has to be doing something. God woman take a break and hand of some of the burden you have on your shoulders. You never did explain how DSL betrayed you. Unless I am reading in the wrong part of the forums? I don't have anything against her, I just wish she would stop complaining about how everyone keeps bugging her about everything. I have mailed her about having other people help her with different parts. I know there are more than just her within the council, but you really can't tell aside from some posts and the invite record on the front page.

anyway, might i ask what your IGN is?

My IGN is known. Ask Chase or dank or smurf or anyone that has skype.

darkaniken2

Thread locked due to war being over(stated on page 19). If war is not over, let me know and I'll unlock.

Status
Not open for further replies.