Ode to Voodoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Turn MY men over to you, you had already betrayed me over and over and over. My men are of honor and they are destine for glory or death. And they live it and they love it and that is how we are. I SAID it all along.
That is the attitude that destroyed what could have been a great thing. You Came into DSL with the separate attitude, that you and your guys are not DSL but still Hubris under the DSL tag. You had no intention of becoming DSL as one, so because we as DSL, as a tribe play as one tribe not a split one, you left again in a huff and now insist of posting a lot of things on these externals to try and make us look bad, when in fact imo. makes you look worse :|

I do agree with Tracey when she said take a break, because you really are taking this game very literal and stressing yourself out way too much :|

DeletedUser

You had already betrayed me and YOU pushed the merge, not me. I gave my merge negotiaions and you all agreed then you broke them.

And I going to show all of these tribes who think they might trust you exactly how you are, and you can bring it on, but MY men wouldn't flee they will fight to the end.

BUT I won't do that to them, call me out, go ahead take me out since i am SOOO BAD.

No you don't get it, yeah i stressed, but what i am doing now is exposing you. ON PURPOSE for real and I will continue if you don't stop.

And it will get WORSE.

DeletedUser

You had already betrayed me and YOU pushed the merge, not me. I gave my merge negotiaions and you all agreed then you broke them.

And I going to show all of these tribes who think they might trust you exactly how you are, and you can bring it on, but MY men wouldn't flee they will fight to the end.

BUT I won't do that to them, call me out, go ahead take me out since i am SOOO BAD.

No you don't get it, yeah i stressed, but what i am doing now is exposing you. ON PURPOSE for real and I will continue if you don't stop.

And it will get WORSE.
Yeah, just show people that no one can ever trust you, that works well.

You are bossy, very demanding, and down right rude. You yell a lot (aka caps) which is disrespectful. Anyways, leave me to my lurk world :D

DeletedUser

I am going to give this one a break and see if we can get smart.

DeletedUser

Ohh Tracey you want another dose?

I DON'T CARE You put me through hell and you are trying to deny it. This thread you guys were all over the 'we don't betray our allies' scratch that, 'MY men won't betray our allies.' DSL WILL that is the point of this whole thing.

Voodoo, I am sorry I had any part in this war, I hope you live long.

You keep talking about betraying our allies? Who have we in the history of DSL betrayed? Name one, and give me proof of the betrayal. Posting conversations you've had with Joe in skype while he has been drunk or otherwise does not count.

We have one ally, singular. You know who that is, and here's news for you, they don't like you.

I believe the words used might have rhymed with crazy, oh, no, wait that was the word.

Post whatever Skype's you want. Whatever conversations you want. You can even post the conversation I had with you after the Christmas party I got blitzed at where I told you I was going to noble everyone in W53 and allies be damned.

You came into our tribe, saw our forums, DEMANDED a baron position, invited every squib you'd found in your rim travels, and then had a FREAKOUT when you were told you couldn't have a K36 Forum specifically for you.

Now we have to weed your JUNK out of our tribe because you keep meddling, like you did with that mail you posted that you authored and circ'd to our tribe after you left via -Illusions-.

That's right, when Chase didn't get her MEN back, she circ'd our entire tribe trying to stir up dirt about me. Real great Chase, you talk about backstabbing and untoward action -- that looks like more your game than mine.

I get mails like this now:

Owen0992 today at 14:23
Why did you dismiss me from the tribe!? [....] Is it because I was with Smack? Screw them. Dr.Chase has a huge ego and isn't all that good of a leader.I'd much rather be a part of a real tribe that isn't always merging and changing every other day.

So go ahead, post whatever Skype you want. If it makes me look bad, or DSL look bad to the point that anybody cares, then here's a nice map I made for you to find me.

[spoil]
diplomacy.jpg

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Turn MY men over to you, you had already betrayed me over and over and over. My men are of honor and they are destine for glory or death. And they live it and they love it and that is how we are. I SAID it all along.

Err they stayed because they wanted to no one forced them :icon_rolleyes: your honor is talking like this in external forum and showing what you really are do you think What you did was best for DSL's interest you made plans with DSL because it was in DSL's interest what you asked for in return wasnt for DSL'S but for a tribe named ******* could you deny it :icon_rolleyes: or want skype posts and mails etc
+
You tried to make a seperate tribe inside a tribe saying they are my men i will be the only one to control them bla bla Come on who are you going to fool with that charade(A duke is the leader of the tribe and everyone should come under him you were given baron privs thats all so there werent any your men or their men) everyone knows what you are doing just go back to your little hole and scheme and come back later.

DeletedUser57199

[spoil]
And you caved and joined them.. No discussion with the crowd from Basics but that doesn't matter.. Who's basics?

And I going to show all of these tribes who think they might trust you exactly how you are,
More hugging to get your way. I'm so suprised you would come to this.... no im not :icon_razz:
I wonder who you will convince to fight by your side this time...

and you can bring it on, but MY men wouldn't flee they will fight to the end.
You fleed before the fight

Now you are asking for hugs while turning around and trying to get the world on your side...?

TRIBALWARS not JESUS HUGS... you will not be able to stand without support so everyone loyal to you gets burned..
blah blah blah same shit as the last 3 years.[/spoil]

And it will get WORSE.
Why are you exposing them? You didn't plan to stay to begin with...
And from what I understand you guys weren't promised baron powers...
smurf: MysteryMan any of you guys getting powers?
Your Mystery Man said:
We might get some privs but nothing major

DeletedUser

Oh this is a good one Eternalsai, my men are not born, they are MADE. Those wern't my men you got, MY men are still with me, don't turn around too quick because we will be back in top 20.

[6:33:49 AM] Chase says: Yeah if I was in your tribe, I would have forum silence.
[6:34:43 AM] Tracey says: (hug)you ok babe?
[6:34:47 AM] Tracey says: I am worried about you
[6:35:12 AM] Chase says: you should have them stop, it willl get worse for you
[6:35:24 AM] Chase says: i will tear you apart from the inside out
[6:35:27 AM] Chase says: i promise
[6:35:32 AM] Chase says: stop on the forum
[6:35:42 AM] Chase says: you are NOT flaming me for this
[6:35:51 AM] Chase says: you push, i push back
[6:37:00 AM] Tracey says: I am not flaming you at all
[6:37:08 AM] Tracey says: I dont flame people Chase
[6:37:13 AM] Chase says: they need to stop
[6:37:31 AM] Chase says: forum silence circular
[6:37:43 AM] Chase says: that is what i would do
[6:42:48 AM] Tracey says: I dont restrict people expressing their personal opinion in the externals Chase
[6:45:31 AM] Chase says: well i don't stop myself from expressing them back
[6:45:36 AM] Chase says: it was nice talking

Because people are applying, here let me show you how diplomacy works.

[12/13/2010 7:29:49 PM] Chase says: i always want the nice ones to be girls
[12/13/2010 7:30:05 PM] Chase says: you come now then mister
[12/13/2010 7:30:21 PM] Chase says: i need to give you invite privi's then take care the rest of busniess
[12/13/2010 7:30:51 PM] Grumpy Panda says: Have You 15 min.?
I have to explain this.
[12/13/2010 7:30:57 PM] Chase says: yes :p
[12/13/2010 7:31:00 PM] Chase says: i bbl
[12/13/2010 7:34:00 PM] Grumpy Panda says: (bow)
TY
[12/13/2010 7:34:07 PM] Chase says: ;)

And he knows EXACTLY how i work.

And that is just 1 (tribe)

DeletedUser

Oh this is a good one Eternalsai, my men are not born, they are MADE. Those wern't my men you got, MY men are still with me, don't turn around too quick because we will be back in top 20.

[6:33:49 AM] Chase says: Yeah if I was in your tribe, I would have forum silence.
[6:34:43 AM] Tracey says: (hug)you ok babe?
[6:34:47 AM] Tracey says: I am worried about you
[6:35:12 AM] Chase says: you should have them stop, it willl get worse for you
[6:35:24 AM] Chase says: i will tear you apart from the inside out
[6:35:27 AM] Chase says: i promise
[6:35:32 AM] Chase says: stop on the forum
[6:35:42 AM] Chase says: you are NOT flaming me for this
[6:35:51 AM] Chase says: you push, i push back
[6:37:00 AM] Tracey says: I am not flaming you at all
[6:37:08 AM] Tracey says: I dont flame people Chase
[6:37:13 AM] Chase says: they need to stop
[6:37:31 AM] Chase says: forum silence circular
[6:37:43 AM] Chase says: that is what i would do
[6:42:48 AM] Tracey says: I dont restrict people expressing their personal opinion in the externals Chase
[6:45:31 AM] Chase says: well i don't stop myself from expressing them back
[6:45:36 AM] Chase says: it was nice talking

Because people are applying, here let me show you how diplomacy works.

[12/13/2010 7:29:49 PM] Chase says: i always want the nice ones to be girls
[12/13/2010 7:30:05 PM] Chase says: you come now then mister
[12/13/2010 7:30:21 PM] Chase says: i need to give you invite privi's then take care the rest of busniess
[12/13/2010 7:30:51 PM] Grumpy Panda says: Have You 15 min.?
I have to explain this.
[12/13/2010 7:30:57 PM] Chase says: yes :p
[12/13/2010 7:31:00 PM] Chase says: i bbl
[12/13/2010 7:34:00 PM] Grumpy Panda says: (bow)
TY
[12/13/2010 7:34:07 PM] Chase says: ;)

Yes because your demanding and bossy, so?

DeletedUser

[spoil]
And you caved and joined them.. No discussion with the crowd from Basics but that doesn't matter.. Who's basics?

More hugging to get your way. I'm so suprised you would come to this.... no im not :icon_razz:
I wonder who you will convince to fight by your side this time...

You fleed before the fight

Now you are asking for hugs while turning around and trying to get the world on your side...?

TRIBALWARS not JESUS HUGS... you will not be able to stand without support so everyone loyal to you gets burned..
blah blah blah same shit as the last 3 years.[/spoil]

Why are you exposing them? You didn't plan to stay to begin with...
And from what I understand you guys weren't promised baron powers...

NO after the first betrayl I never planned for us to stay, they were not good enough for us, we don't roll that way.

BUT I was going to fight with them and joke with them and love them until we moved on, and NEVER EVER BREAK OUR ALLIANCE.

DeletedUser

NO after the first betrayl I never planned for us to stay, they were not good enough for us, we don't roll that way.

BUT I was going to fight with them and joke with them and love them until we moved on, and NEVER EVER BREAK OUR ALLIANCE.

All bolded: Waitwat? So you have come out here and tried to blast us etc, yet you now just admit, you were using DSL until you guys moved on, that we are not good enough for you guys?

Oh wow, this just gets better and better :D

DeletedUser

What a quote..

[12/12/2010 2:10:00 PM] Chase says: you have already made the agreements, you must withhold them
[12/12/2010 2:10:10 PM] Chase says: but i will go low key for you
[12/12/2010 2:10:17 PM] Chase says: just 36 and my men
[12/12/2010 2:10:26 PM] Chase says: but you can not call me out in public at all or i will you
[12/12/2010 2:10:29 PM] Tracey says: which agrements?
[12/12/2010 2:10:35 PM] Chase says: baron position
[12/12/2010 2:10:39 PM] Chase says: leader of my men
[12/12/2010 2:10:46 PM] Chase says: control over my men
[12/12/2010 2:10:49 PM] Chase says: blah blah balh
[12/12/2010 2:11:02 PM] Chase says: same old shit i have said for like 3 years now
[12/12/2010 2:11:16 PM] Tracey says: Chase we are one tribe
[12/12/2010 2:11:25 PM] Tracey says: we all work together
[12/12/2010 2:11:51 PM] Tracey says: if you want to retain your own tribe you need to do it elsewhere
[12/12/2010 2:12:09 PM] Chase says: i don't want to
[12/12/2010 2:12:14 PM] Chase says: i want to work ops on them
[12/12/2010 2:12:23 PM] Chase says: you tell us who you want to hit, we hit it
[12/12/2010 2:12:30 PM] Tracey says: if you want to stay you need to accept you are part of the whole tribe
[12/12/2010 2:12:39 PM] Chase says: but you need to know, my loyalty is only until someone betrays me
[12/12/2010 2:12:45 PM] Chase says: we will go
[12/12/2010 2:12:45 PM] Tracey says: and that TR and Joe (and I) are in charge
[12/12/2010 2:12:53 PM] Chase says: not of my men they are not
[12/12/2010 2:12:55 PM] Tracey says: kk then please go now
[12/12/2010 2:12:58 PM] Chase says: okay
[12/12/2010 2:13:03 PM] Chase says: we still love you guy

I'm glad about the outcome after having read that, you're better off outside DSL. No harm in avoiding future dissention amongst us after all.

No offense, but I prefer to see you and your schemes in your own tribe with "your men" .
It's not often you see someone who thinks the world revolves around him as much as you do.
What would be the point to join another tribe anyway, you just want to do your stuff in your coner ?

Please stop posting stuff that discredit you as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57199

So they are backstabbers for not allowing you to kill their tribe inside out? Very nice.

Nice, hugging has began. I think you mistook the definition of Warriors.

pol·i·ti·cian
a seeker or holder of public office, who is more concerned about winning favor or retaining power than about maintaining principles.

They are pawns to your politics.

DeletedUser

NO whoever you are YOU are WRONG. Before the merge there was a disagreement with OUR SHARED DIPLOMACY with another tribe. DSL said they were going to go agaisnt them, and I threw a fit. That was your first betrayal. or was it the 10 or 283 I cant remember now, want me to post them all again???

Back off.

DeletedUser

NO whoever you are YOU are WRONG. Before the merge there was a disagreement with OUR SHARED DIPLOMACY with another tribe. DSL said they were going to go agaisnt them, and I threw a fit. That was your first betrayal. or was it the 10 or 283 I cant remember now, want me to post them all again???

Back off.
Quote next time so we know who your talking too, oh and BTW, you can't threaten people like that on the externals :|

DeletedUser

Oh you are breaking out the pictures now huh, good. You look so bad and you don't even know it, that wasn't even a threat is was a suggestion.

Next one is on you, and then we we be on to round two.

And it will sneekier and more devious on YOUR part, I haven't even broke out half your councils chats of betrayal.

Who's next??? TDO that gonna be you hun? what about that two headed beast throw rocks. Ready to get some? I cant remember exactly what stuff you spewed out, but i know it was good and I will get it right now.

Again?

DeletedUser

Back off.

Maybe this great number of betrayals comes from you qualifying "betrayal" every time someone disagrees with you.

It's not like you've hesitated to share your mind before so go ahead and enlighten us, after all you like to speak ...

And even if this were to be true in your imaginary world, being betrayed so may times would only show you are damn naive, and thus unable to lead properly :>

DeletedUser

Oh you are breaking out the pictures now huh, good. You look so bad and you don't even know it, that wasn't even a threat is was a suggestion.

Next one is on you, and then we we be on to round two.

And it will sneekier and more devious on YOUR part, I haven't even broke out half your councils chats of betrayal.

Who's next??? TDO that gonna be you hun? what about that two headed beast throw rocks. Ready to get some? I cant remember exactly what stuff you spewed out, but i know it was good and I will get it right now.

Again?
Heh, your going to anyways regardless what anyone says, your ignorance amazes me.

DeletedUser

:icon_neutral:
Tracy isn't being unreasonable... You joined her tribe, and then left because you wheren't give baron possition. Look what you did to Smack with baron powers...
Face it you're a merge queen, you didn't help your tribe you put a target on their heads with your huge ego. The leadership at DSL was nothing less then respectful about your choice to leave, just because they didn't agree to your take over doesn't mean you got backstabbed. You are to hotheaded, self preserving and fast to overreact.

So what I'm dead to you. Your opinion became invalid the second you refused to explain your rational. I'm over you Chase, if you want to start a fight you will be risking your entire tribe, not your villages... this is TRIBAL WARS, not JESUS HUGS.

Seriously Dank.... You seemed to be one of the few that responded well to the merge between HURBIS and BASICS... Now you say this? Name ONE bad thing that happened ever since the merger.

Status
Not open for further replies.