Side 2: 8
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 64,910
Side 2: 37,246
Difference: 27,664

chart

And Here is the proof in the pudding.... I wasnt lying when i said we havnt even started yet.

Don't worry, I didn't think you were lying when you said you hadn't even started yet. I knew it would take time to organise the tribe after mass-inviting the enemy.

That sure takes a lot of planning ;)

Varomnia

And you'd have no experience kicking my a player losing villages now would you... :oops:
Baseless accusations. If this was true, i'd have kicked out Zil. and kicked out XaceX and many more. If they quit and willingly leave on their own accord, I cannot be blamed for their own actions. But continue being a salty bastard, it suits you.

A14C

Baseless accusations. If this was true, i'd have kicked out Zil. and kicked out XaceX and many more. If they quit and willingly leave on their own accord, I cannot be blamed for their own actions. But continue being a salty bastard, it suits you.

Lmao. Baseless accusations what happened to jakobbs, NoPressure and zytech fairly certain I have a mail from one of them stating they were kicked.

But if it turns out they weren't and they left it was definitely down to no tribe help / participation.

I mean I was making a light hearted joke but sure I'm the salty one using profonaties, get back to recruiting the world. ;)

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
I'd like to remind everyone that we don't allow the discussion of bans and cheating in the forums, and even less so public accusations against other users in that regard.

killuall190

A little update:
Side 1:
Tribes: TNO-KE
Side 2:
Tribes: ODIN, SW

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 9
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 82,684
Side 2: 48,470
Difference: 34,214

chart

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Okay, first off: Inappropriate content gets deleted. Second off: complaints about moderation/vanished posts gets deleted. Third: heavy derailing of the thread gets deleted.

If you have questions about moderation or deleted posts - send me a PM. If you keep posting such things in the thread, I will have to start infracting for it. I'd rather avoid that.

0s0speedy

Nobodies listening, son. Sorry.

Odin wants to be ADHD with their mass war.

DeletedUser88502

But do they really want to be or just try and recruit more internals through "intimidation" mass mails?

0s0speedy

Their time will come xD. Probs to Georgerose as he's the only one faking us :?

The Luftwaffle

Side 1:
Tribes: TNO-KE
Side 2:
Tribes: ODIN, SW
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1:
Side 2: 10
Difference: 8
chart