Odin declares on World

steveee

Seems like Odin have turned the corner and are having some success against ana, outgrowing them by far and going up in war stats

Side 1:
Tribes: ODIN, SW
Side 2:
Tribes: ANA

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 6
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 171,982
Side 2: 51,871
Difference: 120,111

chart

stoneslinga

26 caps in a week? Is that a war? OD stats must look wonderful right?

EDIT
Hey look what I found LOL

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: -RIM-

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 34
Difference: 26

chart

Side 1: 36,881
Side 2: 292,176
Difference: 255,295

chart

Last edited:

stoneslinga

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: -RIM-, ANA, Retro

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 113
Difference: 89

chart

Side 1: 190,972
Side 2: 920,765
Difference: 729,793

chart

ToTheGallows

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: -RIM-, ANA, Retro

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: TNO-KE

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 8
Difference: 39

chart

Side 1: 354,289
Side 2: 59,841
Difference: 294,448

chart

Interesting contrast :rolleyes:

I wonder if this is due to ODIN/SW focusing on that front or TNO-KE mismanaging their war.

Varomnia

I sure do hate proxy wars. If you're not doing the plotting, you're being plotted. This time, at TNO-KE's expense.

Varomnia

Spicy meatballs lately, let's see how each tribe is doing.

Side 1:
Tribes: ANA
Side 2:

Side 1: 138
Side 2: 17
Difference: 121

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: -RIM-
Side 2:

Side 1: 77
Side 2: 8
Difference: 69

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: TNO-KE
Side 2:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 17
Difference: 15

chart

I found it very interesting, TNO-KE, despite having the worst luck with defectors joining Odin, they're still up in caps in the past week. WAY 2 GO!

0s0speedy

What good is OD when you guys are losing villages by the hour?

Isn't troops meant to take and defend villages? I thought win condition was domination and not dumping troops while losing villages :rolleyes:
Win conditions are actually to be the most honest and nice player on the server.

Total Carnage

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Annnnnd after all his shit talk, ODIN god of hugs(or barbs) choose to join TNO because he couldn't andle the preasure, i can understand it, hard to lie to your members when you loose 50 villages/days :)

Total Carnage

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And now that he splat nobles and tons of nukes at 2 of my villages without taking them, he's back at barb nobling :)
Atleast they won't def eh !

Hopefully nobody will be left behind with this TNO merge ! ... right ? ;) maybe ANA leaders can show the mail he sent us :)

Varomnia

Since when did I ever tote myself as the most "honest" player in TW history? If you even remotely know my history, you would realize I play the game to it's fullest legal power in all fascets to win the world. Spying, proxy wars, lying, manipulation, backstabbing, whatever you want, if it's within TW rules, I will use it to to the fullest extent in order to gain an advantage. Trying to have any sort of moral high ground in a game of war is silly. Morale high ground never wins, you have to play by unwritten rules you impose on yourself and others around you that hinder you from performing at your best.

Granted, that's me, don't let how I do things taint the history of the others around me. I knew nothing of Karma until a few hours after bozo 1 and bozo 2 joined over to ANA. I'm not leading anymore, strategy in this move had nothing to do with me. I simply set up a scout OP to find openings and locating inactives to launch against based off in-game tools to gain an advantage. Whatever Karma's reasons were for being away resulted in these tools telling me there's a lack of growth, might be a good target to hit. Simple fact. The same was done to us against our dead weight once ADHD dissolved. Just because Karma has a legitimate reason for being away, doesn't mean we'll just sit back and leave a target untouched when that target is in a enemy tribe in a GAME OF WAR. All is fair in love and war, right? Don't try playing the moral high ground here, it's just a game.

And to reiterate what benson and speedy already said. Who cares about OD? If you're losing hundreds of villages OD doesn't mean shit. Now, on the other hand, if you gained that much OD and only lose 1/10 of the villages, that would be very impressive. That would be something only 1 player I know could pull off, which would be Symbiote from w94. Dude could get like 4 mil OD and lose maybe 1 village "end-game." Get on that level and we'll give a damn about your OD stats.

DeletedUser121476

Hey. He only joined TNO cause we rejected his sorry butt. His applications were cute though.
Where you at speedy? I just checked the external of 99 so i do not know all of the 4 people actually talking here