Odin declares on World

steveee

What are the chances that the people left behind from this merger are strategically placed near ODIN himself? A leopard doesn't change his spots, those left behind will be eaten by their ex-tribe without doubt. Granted they might be a bit slow, but even they will come to find out what everyone was saying was not propaganda when the first train hits. Lambs to the slaughter to their dying day.

0s0speedy

Where you at speedy? I just checked the external of 99 so i do not know all of the 4 people actually talking here
I play Abadoon account.

I love how King Lowki thinks 600k ODS from the entire server constitutes his contribution to the war. Refugees will say anything to remain safe.

DeletedUser121476

Wow you guys are just pathetic: http://prntscr.com/k5l61h words from tnoke. A few days later we can see how the world with no odin will be... it will be full with tnoke recruiting them.

You also said you aint helping K|E against us yet they recruited your new allies...

Pretending and liying will not win you any world. And even if it does i do not see how you will feel good about it... you will go on and say what?
''My experience with the game is that i have won a world by MASS RECRUITING, LYING, MERGING AND USING PROPAGANDA MORE THAN I USE AXES...''
Freaking skills man... damn skills...

0s0speedy

The pen is mightier than the sword.

but it's just prolonging the inevitable.

The Luftwaffle

Wow you guys are just pathetic: http://prntscr.com/k5l61h words from tnoke. A few days later we can see how the world with no odin will be... it will be full with tnoke recruiting them.

You also said you aint helping K|E against us yet they recruited your new allies...

Pretending and liying will not win you any world. And even if it does i do not see how you will feel good about it... you will go on and say what?
''My experience with the game is that i have won a world by MASS RECRUITING, LYING, MERGING AND USING PROPAGANDA MORE THAN I USE AXES...''
Freaking skills man... damn skills...
Who are you

Varomnia

Now everyone is just confused. Stay on topic folks.

He's referring to TNO-KE's leader concerning his general disgust for Odin god of barbs and emperor was ridiculing him for now recruiting the very thing they wanted to see destroyed. The irony.

As for who he is, if you don't know by now, you don't need to know. He's your worst nightmare, and by the time you realize it, it won't matter anymore.

DeletedUser121476

Why did it matter who I was? xD
it didn't xD i just wanted to know

Now everyone is just confused. Stay on topic folks.

He's referring to TNO-KE's leader concerning his general disgust for Odin god of barbs and emperor was ridiculing him for now recruiting the very thing they wanted to see destroyed. The irony.

As for who he is, if you don't know by now, you don't need to know. He's your worst nightmare, and by the time you realize it, it won't matter anymore.
and thats not varomnia talking. ITS THE FACTS ;)

Makaveli The Don

Guys i will say just one thing. I am disgraced on this world, i just dont get how you can turn and have no backspine.

I follow from time to time. But now this when TNO-KE just recruits them and roll further. What is this?

I am happy that i ended up dying like i did. I kept my words to people i promised and i wish them to get the job done and win it in the end.

DeletedUser121476

Guys i will say just one thing. I am disgraced on this world, i just dont get how you can turn and have no backspine.

I follow from time to time. But now this when TNO-KE just recruits them and roll further. What is this?

I am happy that i ended up dying like i did. I kept my words to people i promised and i wish them to get the job done and win it in the end.
If only some people held their word too... Well what can we do though... We cant always play with honorable people

0s0speedy

There's no room on w99 for honour.

ferociousZ

Reaction score

I am so glad I quit when I did. I left this world without being nobled out and without betraying any of my friends, I left with my head held high. W100 is such a better world and I'm working with my most trusted friends. I have no regrets leaving like I did.

ToTheGallows

I am so glad I quit when I did. I left this world without being nobled out and without betraying any of my friends, I left with my head held high. W100 is such a better world and I'm working with my most trusted friends. I have no regrets leaving like I did.

unknown.png

0s0speedy

heres the new war after the merge. only ana.

Side 1:
Tribes: ANA
Side 2:
Tribes: TNO-KE

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 2
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 603,409