Odin declares on World

0s0speedy

Seeying as you joined the publics in 2018 i can imagine you do not know me, afterall i havent played in 5 or some years.
But i believe quite a bunch of people still know me, also just looking at my profile you will see that with nearly 5000 forum posts i am hardly unknown.

The Ego part i find quite strange ,where do you get that from? from an ironic post saying ODIN will rise up because i am here?
I understand that irony can sometimes be hard to recognize in text,but even then this would have been quite obvious.

Now if you simply do not like me because i am in ODIN then you are a petty person as you judge me without knowing me.

But hey... to each their own, I am a reasonable person who sometimes flames, you are butthurt and a crybaby.

I've been on this game for 10 years. This isn't my only forum account. I've lost access to my old one but its the same name. 0s0speedy.

All you've done is come onto this world, chat garbage from behind BP and noble odins villages after PPing to acad. When a 4m account your friend is on is sat right next to you of course you're gonna' grow quickly. Just eat up them barbs and odin internals and enjoy a backline of talking crap.

ToTheGallows

I love the 4995 post count with 4 likes xD

that just tickles me.

Posts were made before the like feature. Such is the case for most of the accounts from when the game was booming (~10years ago) that haven't posted in years.

DeletedUser121476

I am never done eating internal or barbs! they are my favorite pizza.

However since i have only been here a week i am allowed to... pretty hard nobling enemy if your nukes are still building :O

Never done internals? You only hace conquered your boy ragnar and some barbs... now that i am out i can finally talk trash to odin without feeling bad cause he was on my side xD FINALLY I CAN CREATE SOME DRAMA HERE

DeletedUser26129

my join date is older than yours, my dad could beat up your dad

Not true! my dad is the strongest! he told me himself :O
And it wasn't meant as a bash or anything, i do not care if someone has been here since world 1 or since yesterday, i was just replying on why he might not know me.

I've been on this game for 10 years. This isn't my only forum account. I've lost access to my old one but its the same name. 0s0speedy.

All you've done is come onto this world, chat garbage from behind BP and noble odins villages after PPing to acad. When a 4m account your friend is on is sat right next to you of course you're gonna' grow quickly. Just eat up them barbs and odin internals and enjoy a backline of talking crap.

So what is wrong with PPing to Acad? if you have the possibility why not use it?

And since i joined this world extremely late and relocated to the core i needed a boost if i want to compete...

Also i have not taken any internals? only 5 Odin villages and for the rest barbs, seeying as a Nuke cannot be build that quick i cannot really attack anyone...

Where do i chat garbage? have i offended you in any way? you are acting like a little kid...

and about the likes, when i played Liking didn't exist yet, i was actualy one of the first to suggest a Like button in the main suggestion thread.
I am glad they have it now.

Never done internals? You only hace conquered your boy ragnar and some barbs... now that i am out i can finally talk trash to odin without feeling bad cause he was on my side xD FINALLY I CAN CREATE SOME DRAMA HERE

I did not say i do NOT noble internally, i said (ironicly) i am never done eating internals and barbs, do not read between the lines, there was no hidden message.

DeletedUser121476

Ehmmm guys... i just left and wtf happened to the village difference... already about to lose? Pfff fuck i should have stayed

0s0speedy

Side 1:
Tribes: ANA
Side 2:
Tribes: ODIN, -RIM-

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 108
Side 2: 24
Difference: 84

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 762,489
Side 2: 209,122
Difference: 553,367

chart

anurag2009

no more inactives and internals and look how quick ana caught up xD

Only because ANA has started on the inactives and internals. Well, not really inactives and internals, but ex-ANA members who can no longer defend themselves. In the last week, ANA is winning 119-25, but 105 of those are from CaptainHellRazor (56 before leaving/getting kicked from ODIN) and Skyler14 (49). So the stats in the last week are really more like 25-14 against ANA. Skyler and CaptainHellRazor seem more like force internals than war conquers.

Side 1:
Tribes: -RIM-, -JOB-, Noble, ODIN
Side 2:
Tribes: ANA, Retro

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 119
Difference: 94

chart

Side 1: 217,399
Side 2: 843,220
Difference: 625,821

chart

DeletedUser26129

Only because ANA has started on the inactives and internals. Well, not really inactives and internals, but ex-ANA members who can no longer defend themselves. In the last week, ANA is winning 119-25, but 105 of those are from CaptainHellRazor (56 before leaving/getting kicked from ODIN) and Skyler14 (49). So the stats in the last week are really more like 25-14 against ANA. Skyler and CaptainHellRazor seem more like force internals than war conquers.

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

You i like!

0s0speedy

fair enough. i'll post them again in a week. happy hell is gone. sky is dead but hes being helped, idk why xD

DeletedUser120800

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

Denial is the first sign of losing. ANA always been up, in fact Madison Ivy, Bluespegaus and Staritc - All players kicked while ANA ate them, in terms of ground gained we took a whole continent in 1 OP and RIM not even retaliated yet. Noble legit carrying them

Total Carnage

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We have had some bad days but its good to see people still being enjoying the war.

Good Luck to the ANA coalition and good luck to the coalition fighting us

DeletedUser121476

So i see it keeps getting worse for RIM coalition... any op results we should hear?