# of players

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser861

we are up to almost 380 players. mow meny do you think will end up joining Classic

the dark paladin

I think we will be around 3000 players. With some luck. I believe quite 1/3 of those are waiting for tomorrow because they don't want to end up on the core(they'll have a big surprise), 1/3 is waiting for premium points to show up and the rest will probably join late.

DeletedUser

well,

maybe 2-3k or so, maybe less, maybe more, but this is a nice # of players i think

DeletedUser

atleast 1.5k.. atleast i bloody well hope so. :icon_confused:

the dark paladin

Right now we have 420 players and 12 re-starts.

DeletedUser

Less then a continent, that would realy make an interesting world.
Everyone could attack who they wanted, but that wouldn't be livable

DeletedUser

Hmm, I really hope more people join, else we'll run out of noble targets! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

well there are 595 players now. Still plenty to noble if they all keep active.

DeletedUser

Yeah I am joining under my name Mercenary987 but premium hasnt arrived yet

DeletedUser

Hmm.. no why?

If you think about it, in 6 months it probably will not be here, but we would have last 100 good players left rest nobled out.

DeletedUser

Hmm.. no why?

If you think about it, in 6 months it probably will not be here, but we would have last 100 good players left rest nobled out.

100 players won't be able to handle all abandoneds.

DeletedUser

idk, if that was to happen, why wouldnt it have in older worlds? I just don't think 100 people will rule the game

DeletedUser

anyone here remember .se when it started? there was less than a k's worth of players for the first week or so...

DeletedUser

Woot go .se!!!! haha stupid but cool at the same time. over half the people werent even swedish!

Status
Not open for further replies.