Off Topic - Anything Goes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Lizzy said that we could go off topic and discuss anything on this part of the forum;
of course foul language should be curbed, and keep it clothed.

NUMBER ONE: If you are easily offended for any reason whatsoever, even if you aren't really offended but are just pretending to be... then please block me immediately, and block me forever, because I tend to offend ALL the stupid people, and I don't want you to pee your panties while you have your spaztic "I hate Jinzee" (leave Briney alone) type of attack".

I would just like to mention that I had posted a really cute picture for Thirsty in the player pics thread. This picture was for her, directed towards her, and her only.

Thirsty happens to be British, which the picture said she is "British".
The picture does not depict the entire British nation, it was simply a cute little picture of a cute little kid running;
since Thirsty recently ran away from EMO to go explore the world :icon_wink::icon_cry:

Now what I find a bit disconcerting is that someone sneakily went behind my back, and complained to the mods that I was being racsist? what the hell? as far as I'm concerned we are all from earth. And how did my picture for Thirsty become something for someone else? yeah nice try trying to get me infracted. How come you didn't say anything on the thread about it? Are you afraid of something? like maybe being caught in your scheme and being called out? and if you're so fearful then why on Gods (hope I can say that without being frigging "racist" who knows how many self proclaimed gods there are in here.) green earth are you playing a frigging WAR GAME.... if you have such thin skin "Oh damn.... I just insulted all the think skinned people with such and such a disease. There isn't a Damn word in this world that doesn't pertain to something that doesn't have meaning to someone.

So why would someone complain about a cute little kid? and "claim" they are insulted by this?
If this is because it's naturally insulting to be British? or to be cute? Give me a break.

If you don't like what people post then don't go the the forums, specially if a cute little kid insults your feelings, and specially since you don't know the proper meaning of "racism". Dare I say I'm American or something, I might be reported for my cute picture, and saying something about being American. Who knows I may be British living in America.... damn dimwits. Oh crap.... now I've just insulted the damned dimwits.

What i see is that these so called "offended people" have a few choices;

1) They can not visit the forums if they are so easily offended.

2) They can block people.

3) They can not play TW because war is not exactly a non offensive act. (duh).

4) They can hit the power off button on their computer.

5) The mods can jack slap every little whiner who complains about idiotic things, besides if someone complains then they probably aren't old enough to be on here in the first place.

Anyhow.... all ye cowards speak up, and show your self so we know the identity of this yellow bellied jealous heathen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey Jinzee, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

O, n btw i think we do need to have an off-topic forum or topic or whatever.

DeletedUser

I personally don't see the point of just making one all round "off topic" topic. Why not just make individual topics about specific things you want to talk about? Because in a topic like this you'll just get random subjects coming up and people will start posting over each other, and you won’t be able to talk about whatever it is you want to talk about properly.

A better idea would be for each world to have its own off topic sub forum, because anyone who uses the main “off topic” thread will know how much each topic gets spammed there. But I'm guessing Innogames have their own reasons for not having done this already.

DeletedUser

Well then people just have to keep up... it keeps them in the game.
(Oh my, I sound like an EA Sports commercial... "It's in the Game".)

DeletedUser

Lizzy said that we could go off topic and discuss anything on this part of the forum;
of course foul language should be curbed, and keep it clothed.

NUMBER ONE: If you are easily offended for any reason whatsoever, even if you aren't really offended but are just pretending to be... then please block me immediately, and block me forever, because I tend to offend ALL the stupid people, and I don't want you to pee your panties while you have your spaztic "I hate Jinzee" (leave Briney alone) type of attack".

I would just like to mention that I had posted a really cute picture for Thirsty in the player pics thread. This picture was for her, directed towards her, and her only.

Thirsty happens to be British, which the picture said she is "British".
The picture does not depict the entire British nation, it was simply a cute little picture of a cute little kid running;
since Thirsty recently ran away from EMO to go explore the world :icon_wink::icon_cry:

Now what I find a bit disconcerting is that someone sneakily went behind my back, and complained to the mods that I was being racsist? what the hell? as far as I'm concerned we are all from earth. And how did my picture for Thirsty become something for someone else? yeah nice try trying to get me infracted. How come you didn't say anything on the thread about it? Are you afraid of something? like maybe being caught in your scheme and being called out? and if you're so fearful then why on Gods (hope I can say that without being frigging "racist" who knows how many self proclaimed gods there are in here.) green earth are you playing a frigging WAR GAME.... if you have such thin skin "Oh damn.... I just insulted all the think skinned people with such and such a disease. There isn't a Damn word in this world that doesn't pertain to something that doesn't have meaning to someone.

So why would someone complain about a cute little kid? and "claim" they are insulted by this?
If this is because it's naturally insulting to be British? or to be cute? Give me a break.

If you don't like what people post then don't go the the forums, specially if a cute little kid insults your feelings, and specially since you don't know the proper meaning of "racism". Dare I say I'm American or something, I might be reported for my cute picture, and saying something about being American. Who knows I may be British living in America.... damn dimwits. Oh crap.... now I've just insulted the damned dimwits.

What i see is that these so called "offended people" have a few choices;

1) They can not visit the forums if they are so easily offended.

2) They can block people.

3) They can not play TW because war is not exactly a non offensive act. (duh).

4) They can hit the power off button on their computer.

5) The mods can jack slap every little whiner who complains about idiotic things, besides if someone complains then they probably aren't old enough to be on here in the first place.

Anyhow.... all ye cowards speak up, and show your self so we know the identity of this yellow bellied jealous heathen.

You have obviously had a HUGE talking to by somebody (nice non-apology by the way).

If you have been reported by somebody for being offensive (and let's face it, it could have been any or all non-Hate members) and you respond to them by publically insulting them, surely you will be reported again for this as you obviously don't care you insulted them and even make a massive post insulting them further.

Are you actually insulting people who find racism offensive?

How dare you tell people to block you because you will insult them further in future? You are the one being unreasonable and you should be the one to pay the price.

To say that anyone who is insulted by you should just block you is unbelievable. It would give you free reign to post all the venemous jibes you like and all the (apparant) racism you like.

People should in no way block you and should continue to call you out and/or report you when you break the rules. Hopefully you will receive a permanent ban and W32 will be free of you for good.

DeletedUser

You have obviously had a HUGE talking to by somebody (nice non-apology by the way).

If you have been reported by somebody for being offensive (and let's face it, it could have been any or all non-Hate members) and you respond to them by publically insulting them, surely you will be reported again for this as you obviously don't care you insulted them and even make a massive post insulting them further.

How dare you tell people to block you because you will insult them further in future? You are the one being unreasonable and you should be the one to pay the price.

To say that anyone who is insulted by you should just block you is unbelievable. It would give you free reign to post all the venemous jibes you like and all the (apparant) racism you like.

People should in no way block you and should continue to call you out and/or report you when you break the rules. Hopefully you will receive a permanent ban and W32 will be free of you for good.

Pot.. Meet Kettle....

DeletedUser

Actually and not so surprising I'm the one doing the huge talking.
And I don't have to apologize to someone who doesn't exist for something I didn't do.
Even if I did do something, if I choose to do something then I sure as hell am not going to be sorry for it :lol:
Only heels, and cretins are sorry for actions they choose to do.
Or are so spineless that they feel pressured to do so, that might your way, but it certainly isn't mine.
If you know you are going to be sorry for something then don't do it.

Offense is all perception.
I could very well say that I find you repulsive, and offensive for many reasons, but why report you?
You are how you are, and your state of being is your choice.
Scum bags choose to be scumbags, and great people choose to be great.
Only weak people make false reports on those who they know they can can not match or overcome in wits because they know they are inferior.

I find it idiotic that anyone would use the word racist when they have no idea what it means.
That's like someone running around calling everyone who buts in line, or picks up the last item on a shelf,
or someone who has better clothing, or is better looking than you a "rapist".

Oh I don't only dare ... I insist upon it.
Kill me for being kind, and sparing a few mental breakdowns because some people can't handle the truth, and are way out of touch with reality.
Or those who can't grasp the fact that this is also a game of mental wit, not mental dimwits (hence your probable existence).

You're not too bright are you :icon_sad:
There was no so called "racism".

Most likely you are trying to stir some crap with another account (as usual) and apparently tried to concoct a "racist" (major fail).

Now let's say if I were either a racist, or not a racist...
By you calling me a "racist" you actually become the only true racist...
Specially when you have no clue, as we all know you don't as to what my race is (human race in case you had no clue)
...It is here that you show another aspect of your true ignorance.

So that's right, with, or without blocking me I have free reign to jack you up with the truth, and facts; jack. :icon_biggrin: Believe it.

If weak dimwits fail to block people then they have no right to call rape.
You can't be a rape victim if you're whoring yourself out [(Attention]: all offended whores are advised to use forum protection- ALL races apply).

Funny... this is what people say about you.
Except for most everyone in this game either wants to block you, or they already have you blocked. Seriously, You couldn't come up with something original?

DeletedUser

no jinzee, I was once pro-hate until players like you made me anti-hate.

DeletedUser

no jinzee, I was once pro-hate until players like you made me anti-hate.

Really.... so you're saying that people can "make" you do things you don't want to?

Nemi, look at the shiny gold pocket watch...
watch it swing back and forth, as you relax you close your eyes, and feel yourself getting sleepy, very sleepy, very, very sleepy...

DeletedUser

Nah... This thread is off topic, and as long as no blood is spilled then it's all good.
It's been pre-approved so that we can have an off topic discussion thread about "anything", and keep the regular forum topics in the W-32 section spam and clutter free.

No foul language, no nudity, and some self control.

This is a game so we do want to have fun, and realize that the person on the other end of their monitor might not be bright enough to differentiate between fantasy and reality. Which means absolutely nothing to us except that it's not anyone's problem but their RL neighbors :lol:

Anyhow... we have to draw the limits and keep everything game related when you hurl your P&P forum attack, and not involve RL; like my personal involvement with Hate. and what goes on behind closed doors in the secret room.
Just general principles, and some ethics.

If people are the type to complain about petty crap then they seriously shouldn't be trolling the forums, or reading an "Anything Goes" topic (Just in case). People still have to respect the basic rules, and not have severe mental breakdowns, and go into jealous fits of ballistic rage like sooooome people we unfortunately know.

DeletedUser

Nah... This thread is off topic, and as long as no blood is spilled then it's all good.
It's been pre-approved so that we can have an off topic discussion thread about "anything", and keep the regular forum topics in the W-32 section spam and clutter free.

No foul language, no nudity, and some self control.

This is a game so we do want to have fun, and realize that the person on the other end of their monitor might not be bright enough to differentiate between fantasy and reality. Which means absolutely nothing to us except that it's not anyone's problem but their RL neighbors :lol:

Anyhow... we have to draw the limits and keep everything game related when you hurl your P&P forum attack, and not involve RL; like my personal involvement with Hate. and what goes on behind closed doors in the secret room.
Just general principles, and some ethics.

If people are the type to complain about petty crap then they seriously shouldn't be trolling the forums, or reading an "Anything Goes" topic (Just in case). People still have to respect the basic rules, and not have severe mental breakdowns, and go into jealous fits of ballistic rage like sooooome people we unfortunately know.

So you took out all the fun stuff :(

chivalrous knight

Noooo...I had to add that clause so that we don't get sued :lol:

Ok..i am not from the US, but i heard that while we are in the states, we have to be extra careful regarding how we act or words right? because every words or action from us can be use against us in the court, is that true?

DeletedUser

Actually we have freedom of speech. Just don't say Bomb, Terrorist, I'm going to shoot obama or anything like that or you may end up in cuba with your head in a bucket of water. :icon_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.