Off Topic - Anything Goes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ummmm... no.
I insulted no one.
However... someone claimed to be insulted, by something non insulting that did not pertain to them (what part of this do you not understand?).
You don't get it.... so yes on to something else.

You obviously did. Are you claiming someone randomly came across your name and thought they would randomly report you for racism?

I repeat, you were reported as a racist. You were punished as a racist. You ARE a racist whether you admit it or not.

DeletedUser

I'm British. I took no offence at the picture that Jinzee posted (If this is what this conversation is about. Sorr didn't like your walls of text and this may make me look like an idiot if I'm wrong :icon_neutral:) I found it amusing :p

So whomever reported it as racism obviously has a personal problem with Jinzee or... won't say anything else cos I'll get infracted for a personal flame...

DeletedUser

Exactly Demon thank you for making the point even more obvious.

I have decided to do myself a favor, and everyone else in W-32 a favor.
I know that most of W-32, and Hate. have blocked these particular players:

g0t milk?
the nemesis123
davis75666
jagerblue
jammer55

Adding Worm???? to that list as well.

Out of respect to everyone else I too will place them on the blocked list.
Although they may feel that I'm a Meany by not coddling them, I do feel sorry for them.
Unfortunately I might be the only attention they get.
I have rightfully protected the righteous, against a few cretins, but behind my genius intellect, superior wit, and jaw dropping good looks... I do have a heart; however, their abuse has gone on long enough, and I don't have the time nor desire to entertain people who add nothing positive to the game, and have no desire to better themselves as individuals because they would rather spend their time being destructive.

Now Blocking *Sighz

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Exactly Demon thank you for making the point even more obvious.

g0t milk?
the nemesis123
davis75666
jagerblue
jammer55

Although they may feel that I'm a Meany by not coddling them, I do feel sorry for them.
I have rightfully protected the righteous, against a few cretins, but behind my genius intellect, superior wit, and jaw dropping good looks... I do have a heart; however, their abuse has gone on long enough, and I don't have the time nor desire to entertain people who add nothing positive to the game, and have no desire to better themselves as individuals because they would rather spend their time being destructive.

Now Blocking *Sighz

What happened to this:

Give up milk man, you can't have a battle of WITS with a genius.

Didn't last long. Good riddence.

DeletedUser

g0t milk?
the nemesis123
davis75666
jagerblue
jammer55

Now Blocking *Sighz

Although you will block I will not. For the simple reason is that sometimes, they come out with good statements. Nemesis made a very good one in the top 20 tribes which hate. missed due to the blocking, and no there was no flaming in it. Shame you won't see it becasuse the mod deleted it... god knows why.PS: Yes I am digging at the mod for the moment, due to his harshness and rash decisions.

The others I cannot say really...

DeletedUser

Although you will block I will not. For the simple reason is that sometimes, they come out with good statements. Nemesis made a very good one in the top 20 tribes which hate. missed due to the blocking, and no there was no flaming in it. Shame you won't see it becasuse the mod deleted it... god knows why.PS: Yes I am digging at the mod for the moment, due to his harshness and rash decisions.

The others I cannot say really...

I noticed it, it was a very good post.

As i posted somewhere else on the forums, in regards to a decent post made by nemesis, if he stuck to them type of posts the majority of the flaming that has happened by everyone these past few days wouldnt have happened.

Then again theres still S0ur Milk?

chivalrous knight

Dregs and leeches of society.
There are many people who put great work and effort into scamming the system and other people. They are con men and thieves, losers, and freeloaders always looking for the easy way out, at anyone's expense other than their own. It's disgusting. All that effort and nothing good comes out of it.

From a TV series, they show there live some communities in the Southern US where they set up militia men of their own and they hold their own law, they will tend to only live among their own community and disrespect federal laws and won't welcome Federal Agents of sort, plus outsiders are not welcome.

Same go for the Montana State where natives only live among themselves.. I am not sure whether it is the best way to live, but now i understand why they despice outsiders as TRUST is a major issue and problem these days

DeletedUser

at Jeckyl, even though he wont be able to read it: Although I participated in this conflict which led up to the ostracising of several anti-hate. players, I was not the instigator nor was I the main flamer. The actions and words of hate. have made me over the last few weeks dislike them more and more, and this would be the same with many of the other players you have blocked.

I remember a time where I used to be pro-hate., this unfortunately stopped around 3 posts after I became leader of hostile, in which the first flame of me in this forums by a hate. player was made by a player who didnt even know me at that time, rickyson, who already decided to call me crap. From then on, I became anti-hate. with several others. However I respect hate. in a way that hate. doesnt respect the players who make up anti-hate. I dont believe players of hate. to have no personality, nor do I believe hate. players to be in their parents basement flaming anti-hate. and nor do I believe hate. to be a bad tribe and to be stupid and bad people.

Unfortunately this is a one way relationship. When hate. flames one of us, we feel obliged to respond. When hate. does something bad, we feel obliged to comment. Maybe if the sides just met as allies, instead of enemies, then hate. would realise that got milk? isnt a d***head, jagerblue doesnt hate hate. and davis is actually a nice guy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This might be the best place to post:

Typhy is back!!!!! yay xD

DeletedUser

Lizy**** said that we could go off topic and discuss anything on this part of the forum;
of course foul language should be curbed, and keep it clothed.

When & Where did I say this? o_O ...

DeletedUser

When & Where did I say this? o_O ...

Well you didn't mention the foul language, and keeping it clothed. I threw that in for the purposes of safety, and decency :icon_wink:

I'm not sure exactly where Lizy, but I think it may have been W-4, or a mail to one of my LIFE members. It could be anywhere (maybe it'll come to you).

DeletedUser

lmao Do this world a favour and ban her!

Well I don't think I can fulfill that large order, maybe meet you in the middle? How about we just give her the special title of "blocked" but let her keep posting? That's about as far as I can go. :(

harlos

Well I don't think I can fulfill that large order, maybe meet you in the middle? How about we just give her the special title of "blocked" but let her keep posting? That's about as far as I can go. :(

showthread.php

DeletedUser

Lol, a nice title indeed.

DeletedUser

:lol: Funny thing is that he won't get this.

DeletedUser

lol Why that is something I've considered more than once I know that anyone I block I willl still read their messages anyway out of cureosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.