Off Topic - Anything Goes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Lizzy said that we could go off topic and discuss anything on this part of the forum;
of course foul language should be curbed, and keep it clothed.

NUMBER ONE: If you are easily offended for any reason whatsoever, even if you aren't really offended but are just pretending to be... then please block me immediately, and block me forever, because I tend to offend ALL the stupid people, and I don't want you to pee your panties while you have your spaztic "I hate Jinzee" (leave Briney alone) type of attack".

I would just like to mention that I had posted a really cute picture for Thirsty in the player pics thread. This picture was for her, directed towards her, and her only.

Thirsty happens to be British, which the picture said she is "British".
The picture does not depict the entire British nation, it was simply a cute little picture of a cute little kid running;
since Thirsty recently ran away from EMO to go explore the world :icon_wink::icon_cry:

Now what I find a bit disconcerting is that someone sneakily went behind my back, and complained to the mods that I was being racsist? what the hell? as far as I'm concerned we are all from earth. And how did my picture for Thirsty become something for someone else? yeah nice try trying to get me infracted. How come you didn't say anything on the thread about it? Are you afraid of something? like maybe being caught in your scheme and being called out? and if you're so fearful then why on Gods (hope I can say that without being frigging "racist" who knows how many self proclaimed gods there are in here.) green earth are you playing a frigging WAR GAME.... if you have such thin skin "Oh damn.... I just insulted all the think skinned people with such and such a disease. There isn't a Damn word in this world that doesn't pertain to something that doesn't have meaning to someone.

So why would someone complain about a cute little kid? and "claim" they are insulted by this?
If this is because it's naturally insulting to be British? or to be cute? Give me a break.

If you don't like what people post then don't go the the forums, specially if a cute little kid insults your feelings, and specially since you don't know the proper meaning of "racism". Dare I say I'm American or something, I might be reported for my cute picture, and saying something about being American. Who knows I may be British living in America.... damn dimwits. Oh crap.... now I've just insulted the damned dimwits.

What i see is that these so called "offended people" have a few choices;

1) They can not visit the forums if they are so easily offended.

2) They can block people.

3) They can not play TW because war is not exactly a non offensive act. (duh).

4) They can hit the power off button on their computer.

5) The mods can jack slap every little whiner who complains about idiotic things, besides if someone complains then they probably aren't old enough to be on here in the first place.

Anyhow.... all ye cowards speak up, and show your self so we know the identity of this yellow bellied jealous heathen.

:icon_eek: Holy cow. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I was just thinking...

This is the first age of computer gamers, and some day a lot of you people are going to be old.

So... Will TW become your Bingo?

Will there be a geriatric version of TW?

What happens when this whole generation of gamers become old?
Will the pop up ads have Depends, nursing home, and funeral home ads?

Will old people sport T-shirts that say "<3 me, I played Tribal Hugz"?

DeletedUser

I was just thinking...

This is the first age of computer gamers, and some day a lot of you people are going to be old.

lmao....i can't stop laughing to that:lol: but what do you win in this bingo tw :O does all the worlds money turn into premium points :icon_eek:

Typhi

I was just thinking...

There haven't been enough people exposed to TribalWars for that. :(

DeletedUser

Well I better start making those T's right away before someone else beats me to it...

"Hate.
It's in the game"

DeletedUser

"Hostile.
Just do it!"

.. For all you suicidal people out there. :lol:

DeletedUser

I saw in the Milestones thread where Typhi said "Enough"...
Then the thought occurred to me, and I wondered if Typhi says to himself at those sort of moments "OMG... I have become my parents".

I think there's a time in our lives when we all experience that shocking moment.

DeletedUser

I'd lost a post from Jinzee which I'd meant to reply to. When I looked on her profile for it, I found another one which I thought was directed at me.

It turned out it was on W4 and she falls out with everyone there too. lol

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=attention whore&defid=1145071

I loved this one:

8.considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are.

Harlos permits her presence because he is amused by her viscious nastiness. She takes this as affection and worships him. lol

DeletedUser

(By the way the person you are referring to is not "everyone" just one of your fellow forum trolls. You two seem to have a lot in common.)

As far as W-4 goes I am the female version of Harlos so it is natural for my enemies and stupid people to loathe me, yet most of them don't, just the ones that act like you which are very few.

Now...
The urban dictionary needs to add in your picture to the other variation of "attention whore" Like;
"The one who doesn't post their pics, because it's not a lovely sight.
They receive negative attention from their constant flaming; they crave it, because it's the only kind they can get. They attack other people in order to cover up their own inadequacies specially those who they know are better, and yes, even better looking than themselves; specially hot women who attract hot men. This is something that they themselves are not capable of, and it infuriates them. Then there are people who shout "attention whore" to anyone other than themselves who does get the attention they wish they had.

NOTE: The labeled "attention whore" is also Hated by jealous, envious, and unintelligent ugly people everywhere".

Anyhow...
I obviously am not an "attention whore" because I do not lack any detail, as a matter of fact I am very descriptive within the limitations that I am allowed. AND who said I claimed that my relationships are very intimate? It's on my damn sig how much I <3 Harlos and all of Hate. (duh)

As far as Harlos is concerned he can use me any way he so pleases;
I'll be his nasty little girl any day of the week...
His wish is my command, and
I am willing to accept all of his "affection".
He's so yummy I could just lick him up; every drop.

Besides, you're just jealous because Harlos has no interest in your assets
Get over it.

DeletedUser18772

I'd lost a post from Jinzee which I'd meant to reply to. When I looked on her profile for it, I found another one which I thought was directed at me.

It turned out it was on W4 and she falls out with everyone there too. lol

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=attention whore&defid=1145071

I loved this one:

8.considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are.

Harlos permits her presence because he is amused by her viscious nastiness. She takes this as affection and worships him. lol

Yep - she is, was and will always be a pain - I wonder what happened to her so called events party. . . .

Oh well, My driver is waiting on me...
I'm on my way to an events party, and I look absolutely marvelous!
No pantie lines either :icon_wink: toot-a-loo

:icon_rolleyes:

Oh well back to surfing :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Oh gawd.... it's reared it's ugly head.

I can see you two are in cahoots (birds of a feather).

Fortunately I have one of you on ignore.

Clur

Wow! Just Wow!
Permaban this troll. Please.

Or I will simply go on a misson to hit report every time I see her spew filth and hatred.

I just strayed over another post she made and was appauled.

Whether or not it is offensive to you madam, it most definitely falls under this
"Players who deliberately act against the building of a community will be denied access to these forums."

The utter filth and hatred you have spewed in the last few hours is detremential to building a community - it deliberately is trying to create division. Its uncalled for an totally and utterly unnecessary. If you wish to hold such views and express them, do it elsewhere.

DeletedUser

looks like most of her posts were deleted. thank god she's gone (for now)

DeletedUser

Wow! Just Wow!
Permaban this troll. Please.

Or I will simply go on a misson to hit report every time I see her spew filth and hatred.

I just strayed over another post she made and was appauled.

Whether or not it is offensive to you madam, it most definitely falls under this
"Players who deliberately act against the building of a community will be denied access to these forums."

The utter filth and hatred you have spewed in the last few hours is detremential to building a community - it deliberately is trying to create division. Its uncalled for an totally and utterly unnecessary. If you wish to hold such views and express them, do it elsewhere.

Tip of the iceberg mate, she's evil.

Will her ingame accounts be banned or just her forum ones?

DeletedUser

Good idea.

PS. You might want to have a look at your siggy too.

My siggy is quite fine thank you.
Just because your offended by her personal insults, doesn't change the person Jinzee was prior to her blowing off steam.
You are no better.
More then likely your the one who pushed her over the edge, so keep struttin like a peacock, but the reality is you have little to no respect in these forums for doing the same things Jinzee has done in the past on the opposite side of the spectrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.