Off Topic - Anything Goes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Good idea.

PS. You might want to have a look at your siggy too.

As stated the other night, any respect i ever had for you has gone out the window. You want to see her banned? Youre just as bad, if not moreso. At least Jinzee admitted she was a troll. you instead sit on your holier than thouh pedestal throwing out viscious insults and then calling anyone who dares direct them at you as classless. Grow up. Seriously.

Clur

My siggy is quite fine thank you.
Just because your offended by her personal insults, doesn't change the person Jinzee was prior to her blowing off steam.
You are no better.
More then likely your the one who pushed her over the edge, so keep struttin like a peacock, but the reality is you have little to no respect in these forums for doing the same things Jinzee has done in the past on the opposite side of the spectrum.

With respect after reading all the rubbish today, then can you explain why if Jinzee is such a nice person, why I received an extremely abusive and vile mail from her after she was banned? It was most definitely not a case of letting off steam.

Stop defending her. Forget what anyone else has said or done. Its not an excuse to say someone was 'pushed over the edge'.

Everyone has to take FULL responsibility for anything they say on these forums, and should show respect for others feelings, beliefs, culture, nationality etc even if they don't agree with them. Even if people push buttons, or whatever.

Everyone should either report, walk away from the situation or simply ignore if
they get to the point where they are 'pushed to the edge'. Its called maturity.

DeletedUser

So the post-Jinzee calm lasted just a few hours? Fine.

AreYouKidden, yeah I had something to do with it and I'm glad to say I did.

The moment I decided to get more vicious than her was a few days ago. I'd been up all night trying to sort things out with LoL. I logged onto the forum to see that LoL had declared war on us. I was tired, stressed and angry. Jinzee saw this and thought it was an ideal time to pick on me.

I exploded at her, aiming to shut her up for good. Did I cross the line? Absolutely. I was given an infraction for my comments and accepted it. From then on I vowed to hit her back 10 times harder than she hit me, I lowered myself down to her standard every time I replied to her, I wanted to hurt her. I goaded her and goaded her to get the response I wanted and then reported her replies each time.

At the end of the day, it worked. She's gone and we are free. All I did was treat her as she treats everyone else, bully the bully.

You have a good opinion of her because you were protected from her by your presence in Hate and because she worshipped your tribe at every opportunity. How can you hate someone who praises you?

Status
Not open for further replies.