*OFF TOPIC* Top 3 Video Game

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Off topic as title says- What are your top 3 video games? I'll start!

#1 Mount & Blade Series (Vikings and Banner Lords- still in beta) (this ones not as popular, if you haven't check it out, you should)
#2 Total War Series (Rome 2 and Warhammer 2)
#3 Fallout Series (New Vegas and 4)

Deleted User - 10368546

Age of Empires Rise of Rome
Call of Duty 4
Need for Speed Carbon

Only God knows how many thousands of hours I've spent in those games.

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
1: Diablo 2, growing up battlenet was fun still know loads of people who i played diablo 2 with
2: Gta: all gta's are amazing still play gta online to this day with friends on xbox etc.
3: H1Z1, some of the fun i've had in a shooter game in years with proximity voice chat so was there some toxicity sure but it was also funny as could be sometimes.

TheLastDodO

Reaction score
1) Diablo 2
2) Age of empires 2 ( Back when internet was dial up )
3) Shining force 2 - Mega drive/ff series/Disgaea series - need me some stat maxing fun.

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
PC
1) AoE 2 (got me hooked to PC games)
2) Mount and Blade (Warband for now as I have yet to log on Bannerlord due to being busy with TW)
3) Medieval Total War 2

Console
1) Fortnite (Judged it in the beginning, but cross console brought so many of my old friends back together and chatting every night after work. Before being talked into playing this I went years without a PC or a Console. So maybe this is my last place? :oops:)
2) Red Dead 2
3) COD

Mastah

Reaction score
Played a lot of Mount and Blade Warband, (will get to my list later) how is Bannerlord? I haven't gotten around to play it yet, does it live up to your expectations?

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Played a lot of Mount and Blade Warband, (will get to my list later) how is Bannerlord? I haven't gotten around to play it yet, does it live up to your expectations?
If you like Mount and Blade, you’ll love Banner lords. They’ve fixed a lot of silly mechanics, made the game more interactive and the graphics are killer. Still in beta tho so a few bugs but their dev team is listening to beta testers, fixing bugs and rolling out patches weekly.