Offensive/Defensive Nukes Discussion

Faetzy

I play a 3 tech world, (w12) and i'd rather it be simple research saves alot of time.

DeletedUser44039

As if someone was to scout an open offence village it'd be a simple target but the main reason i have the scouts is when i farm i send 1 scout with each lc party, as it's good to know if there is anyone hauls for the taking :icon_twisted:

... i only do 10 scouts, by that way i kill the 1 or 2 souts of the fake atack... and i do the same when i farm i send a scout

DeletedUser71940

I play a 3 tech world, (w12) and i'd rather it be simple research saves alot of time.

The Tech kinda makes the game vary a bit, so it's always keeping you on your toes :icon_smile: so I wuvs it.

DeletedUser72655

Only 'cause you've never played a 3-tech world :)

johnmorgz I'm curious though, with that lvl 20 HQ, what happens when someone plays catapult warfare with you?

depending on where the village is, frontlines etc it gets changed around HQ25-27 etc

just a rough setup, im still undecided

DeletedUser

Indeed it does, though not everyone takes into account the fact that allies can backstab you, even your own tribe can backstab you, so the hypothetical frontline is often larger than it seems.

DeletedUser

Indeed it does, though not everyone takes into account the fact that allies can backstab you, even your own tribe can backstab you, so the hypothetical frontline is often larger than it seems.

Plz don't backstab me.

DeletedUser

I prefer the 15 tech system instead of the one used in W37.
It's good when you have quite a few villages and loads of resources to upgrade the tech...having maximum tech on all units give more advantages either outgoing or incoming attacks. But I like simple one..save time and less expenses on resources..also I like the max 3 tech levels like other worlds and max coins amount when minting gold...but really pain in the arze to mint golds in some worlds with each click on mint gold and when you don't have premium points left and you've got villages like over 200..that take ages to click on mint golds to get 1 noble..lol

Last edited by a moderator:

7feathers

3k spear, 6.5k swords. 6.5k archers, 500 HC, 650 Scout, 10 cats

has been tested under extreme fire and proven worthy... 500 HC in every defensive village for fast support, archers frikkin own period...

DeletedUser22924

ur build has one flaw, if u were front lines, that build would be too slow.

unless ur in the front and in peace time, then that would prove very effective defence.

darkrence

what would you use for a mini (pocket) nuke
why? say your at war need fast recruit to slow down opponents development. so your other villages can build full nukes and gain a upper hand..
also maybe for smaller villages. that don't have full lv's in buildings.
so biggest damage in shortest amount of time.

DeletedUser

Obviously have stables and barracks work 24/7, and whatever comes out in the timeframe you need is your "small nuke". There's no magic trick to pump out nukes faster than the stables/barracks can recruit. Incidentally this is also probably the nuke that you should have in most of your villages, because build speed is very important for a nuke.

darkrence

ok, didnt know if there was a say.. small unit you would use for nocking someone down that you wouldnt want to use as a full nuke say,, and im just giving an oddity. so its not what i would say but like 3k spears, 1k ma , 50 rams and 20 cat.(like i said made this random so didnt actualy calculate)

like if you had 5 villages. say 4 developed ad 1 fresh nobled so you use the fresh to get this "small nuke" to slow down others im guessing lot of cats to take down buildings. but depends on building speed and time you allow between attacks. maybe strike force is a better name.

just wonder if anyone had thoughts on it. it basicly a army that you expect to die but allows you to recover in others and still stick it to your opponent.

edit: or are you saying it would be a waist of resources and troops to do this....

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ok, didnt know if there was a say.. small unit you would use for nocking someone down that you wouldnt want to use as a full nuke say,, and im just giving an oddity. so its not what i would say but like 3k spears, 1k ma , 50 rams and 20 cat.(like i said made this random so didnt actualy calculate)

That's not a small nuke. :icon_confused:

I think a small O nuke would be - 3500axes, 1500lc, 100ma and 180rams.

darkrence

That's not a small nuke. :icon_confused:

I think a small O nuke would be - 3500axes, 1500lc, 100ma and 180rams.
yws if you read it i made it up and made it not real cause i didnt know... but ill think about it and figure it out with time..