Offensive & Defensive Nukes

DeletedUser

I hve only ever been interested in the old troop worlds etc not the pally worlds so do excuse fmy ideas if badly wrong or please do fill me in here i can improve :p

A Defensive village:
10kspears and 10swords

Secondary Defencive village when in a war:
Quick rebuild-
5K spears
5K swords
rest hc

An Offensive village:
300 Rams
2200 LC
9K+ axes

As im a player for the older styled worlds im not sure whats best here as u have archers mounted archers etc etc
i sort of use the same offensive nuke as you.although i use 260 rams :p and add some ma

DeletedUser

i use 300 rams cos then i always have some left over and if the village is well stacked then i have more of a chance killing the wall off

DeletedUser19130

:axemen:- 9.500
:lightcavalry:- 2.500
:ram:- 230
farm space: 20.650

Offensive power against spears - 100%
Offensive power against swords - 100%
Offensive power against archers - 41%
Offensive power against Heavy Cavalry - 100%

Either that or:

:axemen:- 6.000
:lightcavalry:- 2.500
MAs- 700
:ram:- 230
farm space: 20.650

Offensive power against spears - 94%
Offensive power against swords - 100%
Offensive power against archers - 96%
Offensive power against Heavy Cavalry - 100%

My personal favoriate is the first only because I've been using it far longer then the second... but the second one dosn't have much of a weakness

DeletedUser

I hve only ever been interested in the old troop worlds etc not the pally worlds so do excuse fmy ideas if badly wrong or please do fill me in here i can improve :p

Even from the old world point of view these are some of the worst possible D nukes. Your build time is almost double.

DeletedUser

Was a heavy discussion about this in Skype last night. Mentioned to someone to reconsider checking his Defensive nukes as it was clear he did not consider all aspects, save two: Speed, and Time taken to build. So, I put it in relation to my nukes, which proved similar in those aspects, but better in others.

Defensive Nuke

8340 Spears.
200 Scouts.
1710 HC
200 Cats.
Farm Space to Accommodate: 20,600

• Total of 305:48:00 to build from scratch.
  • Extra speed enabled due to lack of swords. Makes Stacking much easier.
  • Catapults not only enable you to use Fanged Fakes (25 Cats, 5 Scouts), but they also enable you the ability to plan ahead when sniping noble trains. Sending them to attack barbarian villages, you can time it so that they will return when you want it to. (example: after a clearing nuke, and just before the rest of the noble train)
    Sure, you can achieve this without use of Catapults, but this just gives you an extra opportunity. Having that many Catapults in my defensive villages, enabled me to snipe off 3 nobles from a noble train just using Catapults.
  • Farming ability. Assuming you gain a full haul, this nuke can roughly get you 3x the amount of resources you would get if you used a 4k spears, 4k archers, 2k HC build, for example, within a single sendout.
  • Cost of Rebuilding is low in comparison to a Sp/Ar/HC build. Inclusive in the event of Stacking.
  • In the highly unlikely event you have 1 Offensive nuke pitted again one of these defensive ones, then the time taken to rebuild is considerably less than that of a Sp/Ar/HC nuke. Nearly 30 hours quicker, thus useful at times of war.

Offensive Nuke
7k Axes
100 Scouts
1250 LC
1250 HC
227 Rams
Farm Space to Accommodate: 20,835

• Definitely the biggest advantage here, is that having HC in your nukes allows a higher O:D ratio, while actually having the ability to keep yourself stable in the event of a solo effort, with no tribal support, against several enemies.
  • LC Allows for better, quicker farming, than just a pure Axe/HC build
  • 330:30:20 to create from scratch.
  • HC enables more stacking to be done from your Offensive villages as well as your defensive ones, in the event of incoming attacks.
  • Steady, achievable cost of Iron to keep using late game without backlash. You will find that late game, Iron will be lacking on the market. I've had to sell clay as low as a 0.3 ratio just to get my hands on some iron, causing a bit of a struggle with using HC-Heavy Nukes.

For these builds, I've considered many aspects. Of course, not all, for there are some which are likely I haven't thought of testing. But there ya go. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

i was thinking if a synchronization between LCs and Axes depending which pally weapon you have got would alter the strength power of the nuke.

DeletedUser

6000 axe
100 scouts
3031 LC
200 MA
219 rams
30 cats

And precision timing.

Thats what I use ;)

DeletedUser

Even from the old world point of view these are some of the worst possible D nukes. Your build time is almost double.

Maybe next time u can post something worth while. as those have always done me well.... and what i mean by worth while is, if ur going to post at least discuss/give reasons why they are the worst. and my build time is not almsot double.

DeletedUser

Absolute shit at farming in comparison to using LC.

and the HC justify their place in the Nuke with the higher ratio being allowed.

Against my Def of 4K spears, 3K Arch, 2K HC, 250 Cats, your Off pretty much fails leaving roughly 2K defense left.

Not to mention my Off still allows you to use a higher ratio of O:D vills aswell whilst killing off more of my defense being 24 hours quicker then yours and having 8 1/2 difference between rax and stables.

Also keeping in mind my Stables Offense's max haul is 216K compared to your 162.5K

DeletedUser

Against my Def of 4K spears, 3K Arch, 2K HC, 250 Cats, your Off pretty much fails leaving roughly 2K defense left.

Not to mention my Off still allows you to use a higher ratio of O:D vills aswell whilst killing off more of my defense being 24 hours quicker then yours and having 8 1/2 difference between rax and stables.

Also keeping in mind my Stables Offense's max haul is 216K compared to your 162.5K

I figured you'd eventually show up with some criticism. Kebabe, Ask Jarl Eric Bloodaxe, for I compared my defense against yours. I placed it against a basic 7k axe, 2.5k LC, 500 MA, 227 Ram attack. Although the losses are similar, it costs me 400k less in total resources to replenish, and takes 28 hours less time for mine to rebuild in comparison to yours.

Not to mention, I've actually seen mine in practice in World 14, unlike yours. You seem to quit before you see the minor faults within your choices.

Which is why your Offensive nuke fails outright, if you plan to implement HC like that. I seem to remember you mentioning in your guide that you felt safe having just 500 HC in each Offensive nuke, allowing you for a 2:1 ratio? Yeah, try putting that in practice before criticising the one who's seen his in practice, mmkay?
500 HC is not nearly enough for a 2:1 ratio. It's not even enough for a 3:2 ratio. which basically means you're almost back to 1:1, just 500 HC in place of what could be 750 LC.

Not to mention, If I'm gathering 3x as much Haul using my Defensive Nukes in comparison to yours, I think I'd feel more obliged having a minor 50k less haul from my Offensive Nukes in return for a higher O:D ratio that I can actually keep stabilised. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I figured you'd eventually show up with some criticism. Kebabe, Ask Jarl Eric Bloodaxe, for I compared my defense against yours. I placed it against a basic 7k axe, 2.5k LC, 500 MA, 227 Ram attack. Although the losses are similar, it costs me 400k less in total resources to replenish, and takes 28 hours less time for mine to rebuild in comparison to yours.

Not to mention, I've actually seen mine in practice in World 14, unlike yours. You seem to quit before you see the minor faults within your choices.

Which is why your Offensive nuke fails outright, if you plan to implement HC like that. I seem to remember you mentioning in your guide that you felt safe having just 500 HC in each Offensive nuke, allowing you for a 2:1 ratio? Yeah, try putting that in practice before criticising the one who's seen his in practice, mmkay?
500 HC is not nearly enough for a 2:1 ratio. It's not even enough for a 3:2 ratio. which basically means you're almost back to 1:1, just 500 HC in place of what could be 750 LC.

Not to mention, If I'm gathering 3x as much Haul using my Defensive Nukes in comparison to yours, I think I'd feel more obliged having a minor 50k less haul from my Offensive Nukes in return for a higher O:D ratio that I can actually keep stabilised. :icon_wink:

I've never actually had time to play a world properly over 50k :icon_confused:.

I will run some checks and speak to people like qwe4rty, PP and others about it aswell. If it is better then i will use it. After all, i'm all for learning.

Thanks for your time ;)

blue...heart

but kebabe i usually used 7000 axes 300 rams 3000 LC and it does better job then your nuke .. at least against your defensive nuke :icon_redface:

piemanyeah

why would you even think of making a def nuke it's a big no-no

DeletedUser

but kebabe i usually used 7000 axes 300 rams 3000 LC and it does better job then your nuke .. at least against your defensive nuke :icon_redface:

But including HC in a Off nuke allows you to increase the O:D villages ratio, not to mention it's quicker, thus making it far more efficent then your Offensive nuke.