Offer of honorfull surrender !

DeletedUser

Psihic wrote:

2009,December 23rd, 08:54
OTD, tell me honestly, who won more, us with our op or you with your stats ?

2010,January 7th, 14:45
Congratulations, DN copied stats again. You just don`t get it. I told you why in my OPINION stats are not as important in this case. Of course you can`t talk that down, since it is true fact.
Now go copy stats again fella, quick quick, so your funky 5 keep motivated. ;)

2010,January 7th, 15:34
*and saying it is meaningless just shows that you have absolutely nothing to say against what I said - like usual*
now go post some stats quickly fella, quick quick run, it is easy, first you go to www.twstats.com,
choose W9 and then war stats etc. etc. It really doesn`t take much brain to it ...

savraa

Did he say anything about the stats? The forums have been quiet the last few days and my guess is he wanted to try to bring life back. But i guess you cant get logical theories, opinions and or facts from TW/SETO. Those days where people brought that kinda thinking to the forums is almost gone. Now people only bring whining, crying and nagging to try and pick others apart. I guess this is the kinda polities people like to use these days. :S

BTW, there is a difference from posting stats and bragging / compared to just posting stats and not saying anything. I have posted stats before and do not believe they are accurate, does that make me hypocritical as well?

Psihic

Psihic wrote:

2009,December 23rd, 08:54
OTD, tell me honestly, who won more, us with our op or you with your stats ?

2010,January 7th, 14:45
Congratulations, DN copied stats again. You just don`t get it. I told you why in my OPINION stats are not as important in this case. Of course you can`t talk that down, since it is true fact.
Now go copy stats again fella, quick quick, so your funky 5 keep motivated. ;)

2010,January 7th, 15:34
*and saying it is meaningless just shows that you have absolutely nothing to say against what I said - like usual*
now go post some stats quickly fella, quick quick run, it is easy, first you go to www.twstats.com,
choose W9 and then war stats etc. etc. It really doesn`t take much brain to it ...

*cough*world stats*cough*

And i`m glad u took the time to search for those posts :lol::lol:

DeletedUser

'It really doesn`t take much brain to it'
who said that i am clever?

DeletedUser

err.. it is the first time since the war started that i think that we will win. and believe me there aren't many people on the planet more pessimistic than me in life.

DeletedUser52858

If I was betting last summer, I would have picked DNS by far, but in a year many things changed and if I was betting now I would put my money on TW, still close call anyway.

DeletedUser

err.. it is the first time since the war started that i think that we will win. and believe me there aren't many people on the planet more pessimistic than me in life.

I changed my mind. We will lose.