Offer of honorfull surrender !

OTDDeathAwaits

What... just like all those brown-nosing-bitches of other world power tribes you have merged into DNS.

That is YOUR statement. Not mind. And since it was a reply to me saying `If you had listened to me, you would be winning`, it is quite obvious that you implied you want to be a DNS member.

Using insults won`t help kiddo.

Theres not an ounce of sense in what you just said...break it down for us kids how you came to that conclusion from that statement.

EDIT:And i recall replying to this similar statement already, just quote it here for you, seen as you like running around in circles...probably why you are making no sense.
whoa...whoa...i said 'like' - jumping the gun there psi, whos doing the damage control and wishful thinking... :icon_surprised:

Last edited:

Psihic

Theres not an ounce of sense in what you just said...break it down for us kids how you came to that conclusion from that statement.

EDIT:And i recall replying to this similar statement already, just quote it here for you, seen as you like running around in circles...probably why you are making no sense.

THen explain how that statement does not imply that you think we would want to merge you. Because, if you compare yourself to the others that we HAVE merged, there is nothing else that can be implied by that statement.

Or tell me what the hell did you wanted to say with that.

And then YOU tell ME i`m playing dumb .. :icon_rolleyes:

OTDDeathAwaits

Are you actually serious...talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel, we have been through this three times in one day already psi...i dont even need to say anything more, your pathetic and once again repeitive reply just sums up your part in this confrontation.

Psihic

Are you actually serious...talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel, we have been through this three times in one day already psi...i dont even need to say anything more, your pathetic and once again repeitive reply just sums up your part in this confrontation.

Ok, you could just not replied as usual - same effect.

When you grow up, you will learn you can`t get out of everything with calling people names. :icon_rolleyes:

OTDDeathAwaits

Ok, you could just not replied as usual - same effect.

When you grow up, you will learn you can`t get out of everything with calling people names. :icon_rolleyes:

Once again you just read what you think was said, i called your repetative replies pathetic, not you as a person...but im liking your line of thought.

Psihic

Once again you just read what you think was said, i called your repetative replies pathetic, not you as a person...but im liking your line of thought.

What people say is what people are. At least in my world.

Another lesson for the grown up life .. and I think your deteriorating OTD :icon_confused:

P.S. You have not made just one post yesterday where you tried to aboid looking stupid by insulting. But i`m sure there is an excuse for all of them.

Last edited:

OTDDeathAwaits

What people say is what people are. At least in my world.

Another lesson for the grown up life .. and I think your deteriorating OTD :icon_confused:

P.S. You have not made just one post yesterday where you tried to aboid looking stupid by insulting. But i`m sure there is an excuse for all of them.

Here you are trying to be all high and mighty and insite your wisdom :lol: But all you ever do is resort to real life...and personals. hypocrite.

Psihic

Here you are trying to be all high and mighty and insite your wisdom :lol: But all you ever do is resort to real life...and personals. hypocrite.

Yes, but never because I make a statement and then am not able to pull my head out of the shit I stuck it in.

In simpler terms, I use real life examples or personals to underline my statements, not to divert from them like you did in this case.

But you are still learning, so I cant hold it againt you THAT much .. just write down these lessons, they will come in handy later. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yes, but never because I make a statement and then am not able to pull my head out of the shit I stuck it in.

In simpler terms, I use real life examples or personals to underline my statements, not to divert from them like you did in this case.

But you are still learning, so I cant hold it againt you THAT much .. just write down these lessons, they will come in handy later. :icon_wink:

Recieving life lessons from a 30+ year old man that still plays internet games and argues with those half his age in its forum... that has got to be the funniest thing that I've heard all day LOL :lol:

Jay 42

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure a while back somebody said not to diss adults playing the game cos Raw had plenty .. so .. look at yourselves first:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure a while back somebody said not to diss adults playing the game cos Raw had plenty .. so .. look at yourselves first:icon_rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure I don't see them trying to put people down about being young and trying to give them "lessons on life."

DeletedUser

so many familiar names
anyone care to sum up whats been happening :p

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure I don't see them trying to put people down about being young and trying to give them "lessons on life."

oh the irony.

Arguments go full circle, apparently, since it was around a year ago that the age argument was all the rage, and it was RAW's attempt to shut me up.

savraa

so many familiar names
anyone care to sum up whats been happening :p

Didnt miss much DNS is still verse the world. Just different tribes they are against now, besides SETO whom still hangs by a thread. :icon_wink:

Psihic

Side 1:
Tribes: DNS ~DNS~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: »T.W« RAW =D-N=
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,335
Side 2: 2,279
Difference: 56

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 826
Side 2: 316
Difference: 510

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 22,987,000
Side 2: 20,475,451
Difference: 2,511,549

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,216,495
Side 2: 3,013,216
Difference: 5,203,279

chart

The offer still stands - only the conditions will be a bit harsher ! :lol: :icon_cool: