Offer you cant refuse

DeletedUser

Since its that time of the year when you give and get presents, i decided that Pacov will also be giving gifts.

We are offering COMPLETELY FREE merges into pacov. Yes you read it right, its completely free!!.
Why are we offering this? That must be some kind of scam? I assure you, my good people, we are doing this because warm feeling inside our hearts when we press invite button.

PS. those who dont join will be nobled!

DeletedUser

i am melting on this message.take me djeremajah once again...<3

DeletedUser

Since its that time of the year when you give and get presents, i decided that Pacov will also be giving gifts.

We are offering COMPLETELY FREE merges into pacov. Yes you read it right, its completely free!!.
Why are we offering this? That must be some kind of scam? I assure you, my good people, we are doing this because warm feeling inside our hearts when we press invite button.

PS. those who dont join will be nobled!

Do you like NOBS? I have heard you LOVE NOBS...if you love them as much as me....WE might have a deal....But....i dont like anything for free....can we pay?

DeletedUser

of course you can pay,you can give us your 5 villas for the beginning :D

DeletedUser

Only 5? WOW....at the rate this world is going...i would give you all of mine. :lol:

DeletedUser

Do you like NOBS? I have heard you LOVE NOBS...if you love them as much as me....WE might have a deal....But....i dont like anything for free....can we pay?

yeah for sure, we will mutualy pay with our Nob's!

DeletedUser

KD came to his senses and decided to merge into us, but because he made that wise decsion we alowed him to be our academy tribe, see our profile if you dont trust us!!

DeletedUser

now i see why ~raid~ can not noble much of devils...they have your support right?

DeletedUser

Hmm... Since Im appearently in the academy already I can't really accept or refuse right? *lol*

DeletedUser

now i see why ~raid~ can not noble much of devils...they have your support right?

Yes, Pacov supported most of Devil's borders.

@Deesee, your leader made decision instead of you, if you prove yourself in academy you mnight get an invite in PACOV.

DeletedUser

You can get sued for saying things like that, you will be judged by the PACOV court!