Offer

DeletedUser105512

W55... Im tired of being in small tribe, im not that large but trying to grow as there are limited players for me to noble that are close by..

So currently im not apart of a tribe, well im in my own but its not a "tribe". I am here to offer myself to every tribe out there. I am 180k points with 20 villages, and am currently not being attacked. Mainly located in K86 and K87... I would like an active tribe with members who know what there doing! I am very experienced starting back to W22...

I've returned to try and have some fun and dominate.

So if any tribes interested in me.. comment below

DeletedUser94483

Well other then the fact that you put your tribe on my target list so wouldnt think of helping you....you posted in the wrong section totally not helping your recruitment case.

DeletedUser

i'll accept your offer, only if the terms are all your villages free ;)

DeletedUser105512

Valtheran88 and Dan138... Since your both clearly not interested please do not post on my thread.

I want people who are interested in me.
Thanks,

DeletedUser105534

We will take you in at innov, send a mail to our duke|

DeletedUser94483

but i AM interested in you...and i am being serious you want people who are interested in you well that is me :)

DeletedUser105512

@much concer,

I have mailed him and skyped.. I dont think im getting in.

@Valtheran. YES your interested in my villages. BUT THATS NOT WHAT THIS POST IS ABOUT... IM PRETTY SURE I NEVER MENTIONED MY VILLAGES AND HAVING PEOPLE TAKE THEM.. I MENTIONED MYSELF JOINING A TRIBE. So your not interested in the related topic...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you are not interested in recruiting his account, do not spam here.

Thanks.