offering to co on w98

Discussion in 'Co-Players/New Owners' started by bidambidam, Jan 6, 2018.

Share This Page

1. bidambidam

bidambidam New Member

Hi,
    I am looking for an account that I can co-play on w98 (but if there are any serious offers from other worlds, I will take them into consideration).
    My online time is 14:00-22:00, but in the first 2 weeks, I can take a lot more, since I am having exam period.

About me:
    I started playing 8 years ago on the Hungarian server with the ign: bubibubi. I managed to win the very first world I joined (back at that time noone knew what we were doing, or how the game worked :D). I played on lot of other worlds and had successes, alongside one of Hungarys most dominant tribes, Sparta.
    I made a quite big return on Hungarian w40, having the best world of my career, where I won again with Sparta, this time coplaying the account Grumpy Cat. So I have managed to prove myself in the modern pp style game as well.
    Since around 2013 I took part in international worlds, but mainly as a spectator. But now I decided to try my luck on an international world.

Here are the links for Hungarian twstats:
    http://www.hu.twstats.com/hu40/index.php?page=player&id=1305668
    http://www.hu.twstats.com/hu5/index.php?page=player&id=429633
    http://hu.twstats.com/hu5/index.php?page=tribe&id=490

What can I offer:
    - of course active farming in my timeframe
    - lots of experience
    - some 'professional' advice (of course only if required)

What I am looking for:
    - a serious player, or rather two coplayers, who I can really help getting far in this game
    - and two of the below:
    1: decent amount of pp (>10k)
    2: great experience, what I mean by this is that you have already won a world or have been above 1million points more than once
    3: a strong, well-organized premade

You can apply by writing an IG message to bidambidam on w98.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  2. bidambidam

bidambidam New Member

Now looking for someone for the next no haul, no pp world.
    No need to fulill the requirements, anyone is welcome. Also no need to be from american time, i can do a no haul around the clock, but i would be happy to just share the experience with someone and maybe teach a less experienced player.

3. BlazingPhoenix

BlazingPhoenix Member

Don't have 10k plus YET but I have everything else u looking for . I've won 2 worlds . W82 and w18 on .uk server . Ur times would be perfect tbh

4. bidambidam

bidambidam New Member

looking for someone for a swiss world, no haul, no pp high performance, speed 3.
    application is still open ;)

5. bidambidam

bidambidam New Member

or polish w127