Rejected Offers for premium points - consistency

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
To explain the reasoning for this suggestion: premium special offer packages are currently not 'global', but instead only some accounts get them offered. Some of you, like myself, may be finding that you see some tribe-mates posting screenshots of some lovely offers you would benefit from having, only to find it isn't available for your account.

In the interests of fairness / equal opportunities / consistency, my proposal is a very simple one:

When there is a premium point package offer in a world, it should be made available for all accounts in that world.

The benefits I see:

- opens up an offer to all members, which may raise more money (Innogames wins!)
- ensures all players have access to the same extra premium / inventory packages (fairness wins!)
- improves accessibility in terms of additional resources for accounts of all abilities

This isn't meant as a discussion of what 'premium package offers' should be made up of (that's a separate issue) or if there should be special offers at all (again, separate issue). This is just a suggestion about opening the current offers up to all members :)

-Googly

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Hey

All sales are already available for all players, but maybe not all worlds of a specific player. This is due to a technical limitation which we are hoping to resolve in the near future.

This idea will therefore be moved to rejected, but it is being worked on.