Official Animated world map

DeletedUser

but the current status isnt important :icon_rolleyes:

theres a nice auto-updating map for that :)

DeletedUser

Last edited by Manta Morphling : 2011,February 3rd at 02:47 Hmm, unsticky time? Need To update this manta, the whole reason it got stickied is as you promised us.. 12 hours after myself saying this, and you replying, still nothing.

DeletedUser

ok.... unsticky it. I'm not even playing this world anymore.

Like i said, i went away for the weekend, i had some tribemates save the maps for me.

I still have one left to collect, and i missed 2 days. The person saved it on their desktop, and is at school with their laptop. Not sure when ill get that.

I'm also trying to show waves how to update the map by himself, because again, im not even playing this world anymore.
But for now, ill update for what i have.

DeletedUser

You always want to know more of what happened in the last days than in the start of the world.
That's why I suggested the slow speed on those two last slides... They disappear before we can see them!...
Or if you prefer make a separate map at slow speed with the 5 last slides...

And big thanks for your work... and you should return to this world... now... lol ;)

DeletedUser

Last edited by Manta Morphling : 2011,February 3rd at 02:47 Hmm, unsticky time? Need To update this manta, the whole reason it got stickied is as you promised us.. 12 hours after myself saying this, and you replying, still nothing.

i think you need to give him some slack. he does not have to do this at all. he has no obligation to keep posting these, he does so because he is nice and he enjoys the game. its not like he applied for the position and then posted 3 times in the first two weeks but never posted again. its not like other people had also applied for the same position and would have done a better job. he can update this at his own pace and you should be thankful for that.

manta please continue to update this, i really like it. constructive point: i also would like a pause on the last slide if possible. it loops a bit too quickly. :)

DeletedUser

"manta please continue to update this, i really like it. constructive point: i also would like a pause on the last slide if possible. it loops a bit too quickly. " Excellent idea.

Also "HDM", He basically obligated himself to it, when he promised us the maps would be updated everyday. Hence why this was stickied. IF he didn't make that promise it'd probably be 2 pages back right now, being missed. Fortunately that is not the case, but still.. Need to keep a promise, if you make one.

DeletedUser

I never promised that i'd update that. i just asked for a sticky.

And who wants to continue these maps. I'm not playing this world anymore, and apparently no one from my old tribe wants to do it. Takes about 5 mins a day.

Ill get picture for today, but im not doing it tomorrow or any other day anymore

DeletedUser

shame..the idea was really good..maybe i can do it if you teach me how

DeletedUser

Map162copy.gif

Had to zoom out a bit, yes, I am now doing these.

DeletedUser

amane if you're gonna add 2 more to make it 10 they should be Glad and Patryn.

DeletedUser

I did try adding glad, makes it very cluttered though. Just leave it how is for the time being. See how it goes.