Official Animated world map

DeletedUser

sorry if you were in PUNCH!... but there is a couple of reasons

1. I don't have enough colors for everyone i want to include
2. You're falling in the ranks (i know you dont have 40 members, but 37 is close enough)
3. You made the map look funny, like it wasn't a circle
4. Right now, i think Bye? looks more promising, and in my eyes, they're going to last longer than PUNCH!

I would rather have PUNCH! than STORM!, but that would leave a giant hole in the map.

At the rate IKEA is going, they will be removed in a few days and you will probably be in their place, but i don't want to change the map too much, too often or there will be too many of those transition slides

And feel free to prove me otherwise on number 4 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hmm, means we should show off then. Here maybe this will change your mind.

Bye? is warring for a week:

Side 1:
Tribes: Bye?
Side 2:
Tribes: T.N.D.

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 0
Difference: 7

chart

And we are figting for 35 hours, note that they surprise attacked us so we didnt have time to make a quick coop and aim their villages:

Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Side 2:
Tribes: No. 5

Timeframe: 15/01/2011 18:00:00 to 17/01/2011 04:32:29

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 0
Difference: 4

chart

I know we will get there but still didnt like the removal lol. Sorry about making the map funny but even rim tribes can be good, dont care much about shape of the map.

DeletedUser

sorry if you were in PUNCH!... but there is a couple of reasons

1. I don't have enough colors for everyone i want to include
2. You're falling in the ranks (i know you dont have 40 members, but 37 is close enough)
3. You made the map look funny, like it wasn't a circle
4. Right now, i think Bye? looks more promising, and in my eyes, they're going to last longer than PUNCH!

I would rather have PUNCH! than STORM!, but that would leave a giant hole in the map.

At the rate IKEA is going, they will be removed in a few days and you will probably be in their place, but i don't want to change the map too much, too often or there will be too many of those transition slides

And feel free to prove me otherwise on number 4 :icon_wink:

I have to disagree, entirely, you base this on what..? Punch not lasting long?.... :icon_eek: Still, we'll prove you wrong, so no need to write countless words to ingrain it on your brain..:lol:

DeletedUser

updated to 17th

still no PUNCH!... sorry guys :icon_sad:

keep doing good and you'll get a spot eventually, dont worry :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

updated to 17th

still no PUNCH!... sorry guys :icon_sad:

keep doing good and you'll get a spot eventually, dont worry :icon_wink:

Valth, I think is time we post in the forums our little war, just for everybody to see how good we are doing :icon_wink:

And why does everybody always underestimates rim tribes? C´mon guys! We started a week or more later than you :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Valth, I think is time we post in the forums our little war, just for everybody to see how good we are doing :icon_wink:

And why does everybody always underestimates rim tribes? C´mon guys! We started a week or more later than you :icon_cry:

Give it some time and I'm sure they'll add you to the maps. World's just beginning!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Quit your bitching, it's embarrassing to see the kids scrambling over the attention of forum posters.

DeletedUser89514

And my tribe is where? :icon_cry:

Got highest average in world, so hury the whole procces up:

Tribe tag : Filter

Nubs :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Updated to 11th through 18th.

I'm hating the way the "transition slide" went. That is being removed.

Whenever a tribe changes, there will be 3 times the normal time on the next slide, so you can re-focus on what tribes are where.

I will only be adding/removing tribes every weekend. So if you're not here now and think you deserve to be, post something and ill look into it.

DeletedUser

Not that I want to bother you with this again, but I'm still having the hardest time seeing BUG!'s villages with the color. If you can't change the color to a new one, can you at least add at effect to the dots to make it easier to see?

The color is so dark against the black background it hurts the eyes.

DeletedUser

Not that I want to bother you with this again, but I'm still having the hardest time seeing BUG!'s villages with the color. If you can't change the color to a new one, can you at least add at effect to the dots to make it easier to see?

The color is so dark against the black background it hurts the eyes.

i've never had a problem with seeing BUG!, but maybe other people have been having the same issue.

changed IKEA + BUG!'s color. let me know if its better in this one.
[spoil]
en54
[/spoil]

King Matt II

You can go ahead and remove IKEA and add Punch!. :)

Though I love how you used pink for us, that colour definitely suits us. :3

DeletedUser

Can you put the new color you got for BUG for the previous days as well?