Official Auto Updating Map by Nickjer

Stormer461

Could someone talk to nickjer about getting an auto-updating top 20 w/o families?

Repinski

I can do it but I would get yelled at by nickjer for doing so.... I could maybe do it for 1 day in the future if the duke of the Horde F. permits as they are the only family listed.

cheeqoh

Some update:
E1 changed name to SH and not associated with Dusk anymore.
So there is no E1 family anymore.

DeletedUser

I can do it but I would get yelled at by nickjer for doing so.... I could maybe do it for 1 day in the future if the duke of the Horde F. permits as they are the only family listed.

I think you mixed your worlds up. Horde is w49, this is w54, which has a few families.

Also, I never realized, but this world is pretty compact, the outer continents are completely bare.

Stormer461

It seems to have gone away on the map so the OWL family is OWL FALCON and HAWK

Repinski

Yeah sorry I messed that up but the fact remains, unless the dukes of all the families give me the go ahead, it won't happen.

As for the OWL F. Updating now. They changed their tag from OLE.

DeletedUser

All tribal wars stats have had troubles recently, which is affecting things like this.

Repinski

TW Stats was having issues updating and so because of that these were. They update every day around 10:30st. I have seen it go longer then that but the maps still get marked as if they updated at 10:30st.

DeletedUser

Rep, can you zoom the maps in alittle because this world isnt based on 1000x1000?

Repinski

I'll move them to the 8x8 now and we can see how they look and you guys can decide to keep them or not. :)

DeletedUser

Damn, Chik3n are making nice progress. Are Waves and Arrow still playing?

DeletedUser93357

Can we get the colour for Act1 changed...they blur with the tribes around them

Repinski

What color do you want? Personally I think enemy Red would work best.

DeletedUser

enemy red is probably a good idea (although Punch probably fits the role of the color better), Act1 won't be leaving this world for quite some time so they should get a color that will separate them from the random colors.

35se

i think the NE tribes should change color.

there is punch zombie and partyn all kinda close in colors.

just think it would make sense to change it up. maybe make punch or zombie a darker color.