Official Auto Updating Map by Nickjer

Repinski

PUNCH! changed to the darker shade of orange as they requested orange and ZOMBIE made crimson.

DeletedUser97155

Why is everyone always changing colors on the map and why are their similar colored tribes right next to each other. :icon_rolleyes:

Repinski

The maps auto generate colors automatically if they are not set to a certain color. Thus they have a habit of changing a lot and also being similar in color to those around them.

Repinski

I have taken the time to make an official color scheme for this world that should make EVERY tribe stand out to their surroundings. When the maps update tonight/tomorrow depending on your timezone, I will take a look at the map to see if I need to make any changes to this color scheme. And now here is what i set everything to.

w54colorupdate1.png

DeletedUser

So far, you're the best Map Mod, Most Polite Map Mod and most of all, Hard Working Map Mod I've ever seen in my entire existence in TW :)

Good work Mr. Rep :D

DeletedUser97155

Can you please change it so PUNCH! and Act1 are colors that are more distinguishable from each other?

The same with Pluto and Zombie?

Repinski

Act1 and PUNCH! are pretty easy to tell apart and both tribes requested their colors so I'm sorry I won't be changing them. Maybe check your monitor settings?

DeletedUser

Just a couple small things please :)
Dusk/Dawn no longer exists
RT and Hung are no longer families I believe
And map needs to be zoomed out soon

DeletedUser

TBD second highest noblers with the lowest member count in the top 5 by quite a margin?

DeletedUser

If the maps update at 9am server time then there is a single internal in that 145

DeletedUser

If the maps update at 9am server time then there is a single internal in that 145

Farming is a wonderful thing. I still find it funny that a tribe of 45 can be #4 in total size when the rest of the tribes have 70+ members.

DeletedUser

Farming is a wonderful thing. I still find it funny that a tribe of 45 can be #4 in total size when the rest of the tribes have 70+ members.

I'm not downplaying what TBD is doing, as they are a spectacular tribe, but Punch!, PATRYN, and Act1 would all be #5 (albeit not #4) in total size if they trimmed down to the same number of members as TBD.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99387

we are under a week away from seeing Hung disappear off the dominance map forever...