Official Auto Updating Map by Nickjer

Repinski

Alright sounds good. Just post here when they do. I prefer not to have my in game profile spammed with things relating to the maps and I check the externals almost as soon as I log in anyways.

King Matt II

I just realised the top tribes map is total points, not top 40 or going by the in game rankings. So theres no point in it existing is there?

george-hall123

Why are families even around!? is the 100 member limit not enough?! Anyone who wants to have a 'family tribe' system is a noob, and always will be. :icon_rolleyes:

kingjohan

Why are families even around!? is the 100 member limit not enough?! Anyone who wants to have a 'family tribe' system is a noob, and always will be. :icon_rolleyes:

I don't support the idea of familytribes, however i have to say you are wrong in that statement.

familytribes fail most of the time, yes. But sometimes there is an exception where a familytribe can become a success if it's lead by the right people with enough time on their hands to keep it together. If it is a success it's clearly not lead by a Noob.

DeletedUser

Hmm.... I'm thinking if it comes down to it cCc, ~D*A~ and Kraken will really have a numbers advantage over anybody they face, that is... if they are still around near nobles, and if you're thinking "Quality over Quantity" sometimes the quantity is too much for the quality tribes.

Repinski

Hmm.... I'm thinking if it comes down to it cCc, ~D*A~ and Kraken will really have a numbers advantage over anybody they face, that is... if they are still around near nobles, and if you're thinking "Quality over Quantity" sometimes the quantity is too much for the quality tribes.

I know this all too well. w48's CLEAN took on a horde of Azura members.... we'd keep clearing and farming but they'd just get kicked and replaces by another. 23 astounding start up guys were forced to break apart back then.... (YoB can tell you more about the situation)

DeletedUser

I know this all too well. w48's CLEAN took on a horde of Azura members.... we'd keep clearing and farming but they'd just get kicked and replaces by another. 23 astounding start up guys were forced to break apart back then.... (YoB can tell you more about the situation)

It's happened to me before too so many times that it's not even funny.

DeletedUser96427

new Update INfo:

K43 Family Alliance:
BOSS F.

BOSS
BOSS-N
BOSS-R
BOSS-P

~D*A~
N*W*O

this is it for now if any new ones are added i will let you know.

DeletedUser

You forgot BOSS-O
why do you need 400 members?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The 2 families and N,W,O hold a close alliance as most of them players form these tribes are all friends from past worlds so tectonically yes you can count us as a family even though we are not a real family we are all close allies and are all on each others tribal profile so count all 6 tribes as a family.

I've just imagined the alliances as tectonic plates clashing and forming hills and trenches.

Dammit, stupid university is burning my brain.

Let's hope BOSS is not the Pacific Plate :lol:

Might this coalition be the African Plate? Although 200 million years is a bit much for what I expect of them :icon_rolleyes:

(If you need any explanations about the nerdy jokes, just say it, but it's funnier if I don't give them right away =P)

DeletedUser

That 1ns4n3 of W37?

No lol. There has been a tribe named 1ns4n3 on practically every world since W37. Some of the W37 1ns4n3 players are here, and they are spread out throughout the world.