Official Auto Updating Map by Nickjer

DeletedUser

I'm not downplaying what TBD is doing, as they are a spectacular tribe, but Punch!, PATRYN, and Act1 would all be #5 (albeit not #4) in total size if they trimmed down to the same number of members as TBD.

They would still be fairly large, however average points of players:
TBD - 572k
Punch! - 466k
PATRYN - 401k
Pluto - 367k
Act1 - 361k

This is just to show that on an individual member basis TBD is doing very well.

DeletedUser

They would still be fairly large, however average points of players:
TBD - 572k
Punch! - 466k
PATRYN - 401k
Pluto - 367k
Act1 - 361k

This is just to show that on an individual member basis TBD is doing very well.

It also stands to reason that if those other 4 tribes dropped down to only their top 45 members their average points mer player would go up. TBD is a great tribe with great players, but the discrepency in size of the top 40 players of the top 4 tribes isn't that substantial.

DeletedUser

At the end of the day its just how the tribes are playing the game. TBD prefers lower members higher average points (though that doesn't necessarily mean higher skill). The other tribes prefer a higher member count with a lower average, even as Chik3n we had the highest member average by around 100,000 points and there were around 60-70 members there. It doesn't make one tribe better than the others, its just a different style.

DeletedUser

At the end of the day its just how the tribes are playing the game. TBD prefers lower members higher average points (though that doesn't necessarily mean higher skill). The other tribes prefer a higher member count with a lower average, even as Chik3n we had the highest member average by around 100,000 points and there were around 60-70 members there. It doesn't make one tribe better than the others, its just a different style.

I agree that its just a different play style. Having lower member counts forces the players to work harder, play better, and be more organized than their counterparts, whether or not they actually do that is debatable. However being lower in count is just a decision on play style, there is nothing wrong with having 70+ players in your tribe, in fact some people enjoy it more.

It also stands to reason that if those other 4 tribes dropped down to only their top 45 members their average points per player would go up. TBD is a great tribe with great players, but the discrepency in size of the top 40 players of the top 4 tribes isn't that substantial.

Obviously the average would go up, and the discrepancy isn't much, you can see that by the in-world rankings, TBD is #1 by only a small margin.

DeletedUser

Might as well update PATRYN Family. PATRYN Pluto and Patron

Pluto will all be here tonight and we're dumping most of patron shortly. Just moved some players there temporarily, we'll have them swapped out soon, we don't have an official affiliation with them long term.

The greeting on their tribal page even states that we are going to noble most of them. If you add them you'll just have to remove them in a week or so.

DeletedUser

Pluto will all be here tonight and we're dumping most of patron shortly. Just moved some players there temporarily, we'll have them swapped out soon, we don't have an official affiliation with them long term.

The greeting on their tribal page even states that we are going to noble most of them. If you add them you'll just have to remove them in a week or so.

eh not a huge deal to me. I just like things to look up to date :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Maybe change the colours of Punch with patryns or punch with zombie's colour?

DeletedUser

We wanted orange, and we still do. i dont understand why zombie or patryn discussing about what punch! color should be.

DeletedUser

I personally don't care what color anyone is, but, on old monitors your color looks really similar to act1's color. On my laptop it's fine, but the crusty ones at the school, it's annoying to tell you apart.

DeletedUser

Maybe you can swap with the somewhat lighter orange of S00N? That way you're still orange, but the contrast with Act1 is bigger, and the contrast with PATRYN will still be good enough I think.

Or Act1 could swap with RAW.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97155

I personally don't care what color anyone is, but, on old monitors your color looks really similar to act1's color. On my laptop it's fine, but the crusty ones at the school, it's annoying to tell you apart.

Maybe you can swap with the somewhat lighter orange of S00N? That way you're still orange, but the contrast with Act1 is bigger, and the contrast with PATRYN will still be good enough I think.

Or Act1 could swap with RAW.

I concur. I said this about a month ago, but someone told me to change my monitor settings. :icon_eek:

I can see it fine on my netbook and my new desktop, but when I use my old desktop (the monitor is an old tubed 75lb Piece of Shit) I can barely tell them apart. So on behalf of the people still using technology from 1999, please change the color?

DeletedUser

I just realised how fail the ODA map is; I am not listed, but haven't fallen out of Top 20 ODA in at least two weeks. xP

DeletedUser

I just realised how fail the ODA map is; I am not listed, but haven't fallen out of Top 20 ODA in at least two weeks. xP

I finally found your first fail-post. Oh well a first time for everything :p

It only lists top 15 ODA noob ;)

DeletedUser

I finally found your first fail-post. Oh well a first time for everything :p

It only lists top 15 ODA noob ;)

And, he's ranked 14. Was ranked 14 2 days ago...but hey, he's on the map, so don't know what he's complaining about. :p

DeletedUser

Gah! Changing our name made us the same color as RAW. Make us yellow again please.

DeletedUser93357

Hmm Maker73 in top 10, i cared to check his stats after everyone was flamming him and...yes Terrible. Internals and barbs...insult to the top 10