Official Auto Updating Map by Nickjer

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, internals and barbs are the path to the top 10 in most worlds. It's not 100% true, but, traditionally accurate. I've found in most worlds the 2nd page of the rankings include far more players of the calibur you look for in a 'good' player than the first page.

A slight disclaimer . . . I'm on the 2nd page and don't claim to be a great player. I think I can hold my own, but, this wasn't a post to toot my own horn, just an observation of how the stat sheets pan out on most worlds.

DeletedUser98416

Pactli said:
Unfortunately, internals and barbs are the path to the top 10 in most worlds. It's not 100% true, but, traditionally accurate. I've found in most worlds the 2nd page of the rankings include far more players of the calibur you look for in a 'good' player than the first page.

A slight disclaimer . . . I'm on the 2nd page and don't claim to be a great player. I think I can hold my own, but, this wasn't a post to toot my own horn, just an observation of how the stat sheets pan out on most worlds.

Pure example - W53 Allos? i wasnt in that W for too mutch but i was reading externals for lil bit...Allos? (internals mostly) chalenged Static (many good players...not many were in top 20)....he claimed he could eat them all alone....well ughhh...he was soooo wrong...

DeletedUser93357

Pure example - W53 Allos? i wasnt in that W for too mutch but i was reading externals for lil bit...Allos? (internals mostly) chalenged Static (many good players...not many were in top 20)....he claimed he could eat them all alone....well ughhh...he was soooo wrong...

lol he also goes by Aetost and Astronomy and the same kind of fate prevailed in other worlds :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Seriously. Give us yellow, black or even pink, please, but, being that close to RAW in color is a touch annoying.

DeletedUser

I agree. (Don't look, but I'm on the second page. [Even if that is only because I have been busy recently.])

DeletedUser97155

The good players are on the third page duuude, thats where I am. :icon_wink:

IMO, the only real difference between the first and the next few pages of player rankings is the ability/willingness to farm. There are very good players who unfortunately have time constraints and can't give this game the time and effort it takes to be an elite player. I've always felt, however, like OD is a more appropriate benchmark for success. Take Smodra for example. He's a ZOMBIE front liner and is ranked 90th or so, but he's top 10 OD and a great defender, and I've sure there are tons of player ranked higher than him in points who would have either ran from the incoming he received or lost tons of villages.

DeletedUser

You can't exactly say that people on the front page are bad players, or unskilled. Yes they might be, or perhaps they are there because they have worked for it and deserve it.

Yes I am biased.

DeletedUser97155

You can't exactly say that people on the front page are bad players, or unskilled. Yes they might be, or perhaps they are there because they have worked for it and deserve it.

Yes I am biased.

I wasn't saying they were bad players. They're just as good, maybe even a little better than the next couple pages of players, but a majority of the time those extra point they have are from easy villages or the extra amount time they're able to put into farming. This is not always true, but it definitely has some bearing.

DeletedUser

Of course, some of the players up in the first page have had nothing but easy captures and they are up to tri and quad played meaning they can farm all the time. But some have to fight for their caps and have little time to farm.

DeletedUser

Of course, some of the players up in the first page have had nothing but easy captures and they are up to tri and quad played meaning they can farm all the time. But some have to fight for their caps and have little time to farm.

Yes Mr. Lanky thats a good point. Depending on the situation, right now I don't have a front to fight on we ( our group ) pretty much eliminated everything in our neighborhood..

The only thing in our areas are Naps....:icon_sad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93357

Yes Mr. Lanky thats a good point. Depending on the situation, right now I don't have a front to fight on we ( our group ) pretty much eliminated everything in our neighborhood..

The only thing in our areas are Naps....:icon_sad:

That shows CRAP leadership....cutting off growth for members

DeletedUser

That shows CRAP leadership....cutting off growth for members

Or he's messing with you. Not every tribe allies with their only 2 threats to focus on inconsequential rim tribes. Apparently Act 1 prefers the color light blue but still likes to flame on the externals ;).

DeletedUser93357

Or he's messing with you. Not every tribe allies with their only 2 threats to focus on inconsequential rim tribes. Apparently Act 1 prefers the color light blue but still likes to flame on the externals ;).

Yes pactli because you know everything about Act1...check Stats between Act1 and JellyB...you'll see we are having fun :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

I already said you were fighting inconsequential rim tribes. Jelly B never had more than 4 players worth talking about (if that). If they count as a war then we get to count hung as 4 wars since they had 4 sister tribes.

And you didn't deny my comment about liking lt blue for a reason I assume ;).

DeletedUser

Can you change colors of WIN! or |RAW| please? They're almost the same color and at war aswell =/

DeletedUser

Can you change colors of WIN! or |RAW| please? They're almost the same color and at war aswell =/

I've made this request twice since they changed our color. I don't know how often they read the thread.