Official Blog Discussion Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser117938
  • Start date

DeletedUser83995

I can see the blog didn't last very long as I expected haha.

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
thinks the blog was only set up to cause conflict
between certain tribes

but that's probably just my paranoia acting up :)

DeletedUser

Anyone else like to step up and give it a go? This forum is lacking activity and also lacking a prime thread to spark that missing activity. A quality Blog would do us all some justice. Who will be our champion?

DeletedUser92617

you almost need to find someone who is completely an outsider so the blog can actually be unbiased..cause I dont think I have ever seen one that stayed that way amd to me those are the best blogs until they get biased

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
very true..I was actually hoping this world would hit the actual edges but guess not lol I miss the "full world days"
TW staff should combine the servers and stop opening so many new worlds , I think it would make the worlds more interesting , I even think they should have a ally win to , so that actually 2 tribes will win instead of one , if the worlds are bigger that way more players can be happy beings there won't be so many worlds ..

DeletedUser83995

Well I think it is safe to say, my early world breaking news about Llama's was way better then any of the blogs he posted anyways :icon_rolleyes::icon_wink:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Also another reason why this thread didn't last long is because this world just totally sucks IMO , it's 2 big tribes which is Tyrant and Why and they all play like punks they attack only tribes they outnumber by three times the amount of points , they are friends of friends who back stab each other all the time . in one world they are attacking each other and in another world they are tribemates pretending to be friends .

To be honest all the worlds are like this these days and that is why The TW community is dying because newcomers get wiped out to fast and never get the chance to learn how to play . The punk players coplay 2 to 3 players an account and they are all in the same tribes in every world not giving fair advantage to new tribes to develope because they want to win every world they play in .

Soon this game won't be anymore if TW staff doesn't figure out a way to stop the bullying in this game , wouldn't it be a sight to see if Why and Tyrant actually had the balls to attack each other ? But no they will stay in Nap and or alliance if that is the case and bully all the weak ..

Your all such a waste and low lifes . Get a Life

DeletedUser

We get things didn't work out so great for you and sorry for that. This game can be really fun when you are doing well and prospering, but when things are going poorly, it can really be a drag and every little thing you need to do to keep things going just seems like a chore and strips all fun from the game.

But with that said, just because things didn't work out for you doesn't mean things work as you say they do. Perhaps some of what you said holds some validity, but even that would be a stretch. What goes up, surely must come down and the game is for sure out of it's prime. Worlds are getting smaller and so is the community of players that are at the core of running the game. That alone will change how things play out, and is only one of the factors that has changed things over the years. Id even argue that the recipe to win a world has been perfected, and honestly, if you want to win a world, it isn't really too hard anymore.

Sorry you feel this way, and i hope you keep playing and find a world that you enjoy. The game has the potential to be very fun, so long as you don't go into it with the wrong attitude.

Best of luck,

-Aubrey

DeletedUser83995

Ballian is just mad because he was about to get rimmed on W80 before he quit, and likely got rimmed here or will (to lazy to look and see if he is still here or not)

There are plenty of newer players who do well playing this game. I am co-playing with a couple guys who have not played very long and even though they may not have had success their first world. They are both top 20 players now. Has nothing to do with players being bullied. The new players who fail these days are to lazy to come to the forums and read up on guides and ask questions. First thing I do with newer players I work with is send them guides and tell them to read them and ask me questions. Asking innogames to make a war game more friendly so newer players don't get nobled is like asking asking deer hunters to go out there with no guns or bows to give the deer a better chance.

DeletedUser88324

I have come up against several players who are on their 1st or 2nd worlds, have coplayed with one who was playing his 3rd world after achieving rank one on his account on 2nd world, and he did it solo withou coplayers. I play another world in which i have been working with 2 accounts that both have only played 1 world prior to that one, and they both have learned a ton. There are several other so called "vets" as myself that i know for a fact pull in new players under their wings to teach and mentor. I spent hours on end talking and explaining and providing guidance to a kid in an enemy tribe on this world who was playing his 2nd world... if new players dont learn, it is mainly because they dont take the time to do so, as scientist said...

Bailan, if you come out on externals to complain about the game and ask inno staff to make things easier for you because you havent thrived, it shows your attitude.. no wonder nobody wanted to recruit you, and i am sure as hell glad i told whiskey no when he asked to invite you.. my advice to yiu would be, cool down, dont think you know everythig about the game, ask questions, look for ways to improve instead of asking for rules to be put in place to make it easier... inno has already put in place TONS, and i mean literally tons of features to make it user friendly to new comers. The game nowday is 100 times easier than it was 3-4years ago..

edit: the fact that there are so many worlds opening all the time is actually even better for the new players, as it gives them a chance to start up again after 1st number of attempts..

Last edited:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ballian is just mad because he was about to get rimmed on W80 before he quit, and likely got rimmed here or will (to lazy to look and see if he is still here or not)

OMG , that is so not true , this only goes to show me how negative players are towards me , I was rank 4 in World 80 and all my villas were maxed out on troops , I quit World 80 because I felt bad for leaving the tribe I was in for Gents , not that I disliked Gents , but I was wrong to leave a tribe for another therefore when I quit, I gave hodgy77 who was in the tribe I left for Gents my sit to give Destiny all my villas as a way for saying sorry....

The reason I am mad today is because of the above I am being trolled by many players and having a hard time trying to find a good tribe to join , I was last interviewed by Dan for Tyrant , 2 weeks after the interview I got my answer which was incomings and I look around at the tribes and all i see in different worlds is players fighting each other in one world and being tribemates in another which leads to spying which I'm not very fond of .

I think I would enjoy Tribal Wars more if players would stop switching tribes all the time , the worlds were bigger , these days it's nothing but backstabbing and the worlds are basically a 2 maybe 3 tribe world with the same players usually with the win .....

Epic Pandas

OMG , that is so not true , this only goes to show me how negative players are towards me , I was rank 4 in World 80 and all my villas were maxed out on troops , I quit World 80 because I felt bad for leaving the tribe I was in for Gents , not that I disliked Gents , but I was wrong to leave a tribe for another therefore when I quit, I gave hodgy77 who was in the tribe I left for Gents my sit to give Destiny all my villas as a way for saying sorry....

The reason I am mad today is because of the above I am being trolled by many players and having a hard time trying to find a good tribe to join , I was last interviewed by Dan for Tyrant , 2 weeks after the interview I got my answer which was incomings and I look around at the tribes and all i see in different worlds is players fighting each other in one world and being tribemates in another which leads to spying which I'm not very fond of .

I think I would enjoy Tribal Wars more if players would stop switching tribes all the time , the worlds were bigger , these days it's nothing but backstabbing and the worlds are basically a 2 maybe 3 tribe world with the same players usually with the win .....

You my friend need to climb down from that soap box you find yourself balanced precariously upon. The world is not against you. I personally don't know Dan that well, but from what I have seen, he is fair and would have considered you for a place in Tyrant. However, he has probably seen what everyone else has seen, that you like moaning and giving excuses for why you haven't done well. "Everyone is mean" is not a valid excuse for your shocking mediocrity in the world of tw.

DeletedUser

The beauty of a game like this is you always learn.
the game changes and so do the tatics but it would be so boring if it did not what I like about it is you can have a break and come back and there are so many changes that it makes it interesting once more.
Yes we get rimmed yes we loose troops yes we learn.
You need skill and luck to survive what impresses me the most is there are always players whom impress and those to aspire to beat match etc.
ITs called competition and its a war game but the best thing is its just a game.
We can moan we can bitch we can leave the game we all have I'm sure but we keep coming back time and time again.
The thing about the elite tribes or what ever you called them is that the challenge is to learn from them to try and be better than them if at first you don't succeed try try again.
To fail is to learn to quit is to not learn.
Learn from the mistakes and grow as a person and a player.
Yes there are ego's etc but some of them are justified because they are very very good.
Co playing is part of the game imo I don't have one because I have never looked into getting one.
If it bothers someone that much then get one and join in or settle for the fact that your can only be as good as you can be.
Rank is nice it always is but so is the sense of achievement knowing you gave it your best shot and heck If it wasn't good enough learn from it and don't make the same mistakes twice.

DeletedUser60218

Ive been out of the game for a couple years, but I have seen exactly the opposite of what you claim Balian.

Personally I have played in teaching tribes where just the core group of 4 or 5 of us joined together 3 times. In one world we made it to rank 3 and sadly lost in war to the #1. But it was a great time and the 20'ish newer players got one hell of an experience.

Many top players that I have known enjoy handing down what they have learned, now if a newer player has a personality that people would rather not be around... well then they are probably not going to find a quality mentor.

In fact inno set up a built in mentoring system, something that did not exist yrs ago. So in fact they are trying to address the issue of giving new players a connection to quality players.

If there are not any teaching tribes or willing mentors present in this world... well that sucks. But it is NOT indicative of the entire tw community that I have seen over the last 9 yrs.

Just my opinion though.

DeletedUser

Balian! I just had an epiphany of who you remind me of :)

GRU from Despicable ME. There is goodness in there waiting to come out. Shed that villainous exterior!

original.gif

You need somethin Fluffy...

c732z.gif

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Does not take more than few days/weeks for the willing one to learn the mastery of tribalwars if he has the right player to teach him.

DeletedUser92617

We were all new at one point,yes?

and its not always the best of the best win, its often enough the most active and who stay the most active that win..

Tw=Timed Win

DeletedUser

"Conversation is what drives us to bring what we do to the external forums and keeps us motivated to take on this task. " - From the Blog Thread

Last Post here was on the 22 January. Right now its 12th of Feburary! No one is bothered to make any form of conversation it seems. The forum has been dead for over 24 hours. What is wrong with everyone here?

I'm not even 300pts and I feel like quitting. God.