Official Blog Discussion Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser117938
  • Start date

DeletedUser117938

Here is the Discussion Thread,

Have really been looking forward to world 84, lets make it a good one :)

Thanks Everyone,
Darren

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
Looking forward to reading it :) Any idea when the first issue will be out?

DeletedUser117938

I'm going to say next weekend just so we can get mail back from all the top 10 :)

DeletedUser83995

Looks like a pretty creative staff, I too am looking forward to it. Only suggestion I have to make is you have to add a chuck norris joke in there somewhere. Or it would simply just not draw my attention :icon_biggrin:

atmospherecf

Looks awesome and professional. Keep up the great work.

Cheers

nad destroyer

Very good first post for your blog. It came across as very proffesional. And I do like that personal touch from everyone that makes you feel like you know just a bit about the players in question. I usually stay away from the externals these days but seems like I'll have to visit it more if topics like this pop up.

Keep up the good work!

stormchild

You did a great job Darren. I can't wait to read what everyone has to say :)

DeletedUser99565

YAAAY!!! (Insert despicable me/minions emoji from Skype here)

DeletedUser86215

it been long seen any blog in forums i hope it be interesting to read on.

DeletedUser101026

WSP has a good start!

WSP has a good start
Kep on gong mates:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Woo! cant wait for some bias weekly updates/Ego boasting fun!

LoL I can relate... XD ^_^ I'm guessing you're over 200-300k loots by now Kristina?

EDIT: BTW, I like this thread. ^_^ Blogs are great! I like to read em ^^

EDIT 2: Might want to locked the official blog thread and at the bottom, put a link over here, the official blog discussion thread. In that way, you'll be sure no one comments on the official blog thread. And it's better to make it sticky; the official blog thread. Very awesome job btw, Darren and the rest of the Blog Team! Kudos! and Cheers Mates! ^_^ Love the blog opening and would love to see more of it! I think world 84 would be a kind of different world for others. I hope so. Lots of nukes in-game and on the externals on the future! ^^

EDIT 3: BTW, Here is my suggestion. Please also do a Random Blog of Tribes/Players not just on the Top 10 or 20 as most other bloggers do. Example, Lowest point player, lowest point tribe, most ODT, ODD, ODA and interview plots and ploy. Small Group of Player Tribes, Tribe Family/Academies, Wars, Skirmishes, Border/Continental Wars, Strategy and Tactics each Top Tribe or Surviving Tribe uses. Etc. Etc. To make things colorful and beautiful and have more insight of the game, tribes and players alike.

Just a suggestion. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So biased it's unreal :icon_rolleyes: I'm messing good work and looking forward to it :icon_biggrin: