*Official declaration* ~D{I}

DeletedUser

Since knowone knows my tribe i will first say we are located on K52, and have been around for 3 weeks now.

Knights have long roamed the land, we stood by silently watching, growing, waiting. They arnt so great, I used to be one myself, they do not communicate like we do, they do not help out the weak (who are most loyal).
Their day of wrath has come (Dies Irae)

~D{I} Declare war on C.K and family

We both inhabit K52, this war would have come sooner or later. I left C.K to create this tribe, my main reasons being:
-No communication
-Leader has very poor english
-Mass recruitment
(not that i need one)
About 1 week ago he C.K attempted to recruit alot of my members, 3 of them did leave to join them, we began retaliating by clearing some of their members (collecting reports now). In time is has just turned into full scale war....and yes there are nobles in K52 :icon_biggrin:

Here is a map for you all.
pudogsig-1.png

So we are outnumbered 4 to 1 :icon_rolleyes:, totally winnable :icon_twisted:

It has been a while since i have made my own topic, let alone declare war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not familiar with any of these tribes but as i've said before... Rim the noobs!!!! Good luck

DeletedUser

simple yet decent declaration for me. well compared to what i usually see on the w33 forums.
good luck. i like your stile :)

DeletedUser59416

wow perfect war positioning there be absolutely no fixed borders, ye guys will haves lotsa trouble supportin each other... so just follow that offense be the best defense :)

good luck lookin forward fo' the stats

DeletedUser

all war threads should include a map, that was cool

Best of luck

DeletedUser

That's an interesting spread, thanks for including the map. Good luck.

DeletedUser

UPDATE: ~ZoD~ have decided that they will help out C.K and family, so far 4 attacked received and all unsucessful, i wont post a map now, but they are K53 based.

DeletedUser

So far this war has made me want to take a nap. I mean come on~D{I}started attacking us on Wednesday and they still havent nobled anybody.

any way someone wake me up when~D{I} gets it in gear ok.

Last edited by a moderator:

hellochase14

So far this war has made me want to take a nap. I mean come on~D{I}started attacking us on Wednesday and they still havent nobled anybody.

any way someone wake me up when~D{I} gets it in gear ok.

I don't see you nobling anyone?
Guess you are too busy dreaming in your nap about how ~D{I} would lose.
Too bad it's only a nap.

DeletedUser

its waaay to early to start a war out here on the rim. hardly anyone has any nobles so all we are really doing is sitting here killing each others walls and troops weakening each other so that we will be behind the 8 ball when the time comes for a real war.

DeletedUser

UPDATE: ~ZoD~ have decided that they will help out C.K and family, so far 4 attacked received and all unsucessful, i wont post a map now, but they are K53 based.
I'm a little confused.
Is this the same ~ZoD~ who had a couple of their tribe members attacked by your tribe at the same time you were emailing tribes (including ~ZoD~) to support your war against C.K ?

DeletedUser48501

LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

im sorry. i just got a message from C.K asking for an alliance. I told them I would take an NAP. Now i see why they wanted one.

~Meganluvsme, Duke of Pure Energy

DeletedUser

So ~D{I} is at war with C.K and now ~ZoD~?

Any way best of luck to ~D{I}.

DeletedUser

Well, i'm always for the underdog. So you better do well under the spotlight Dies Irae, my eyes are all on you.

Nice to see wars starting to pop up now. It's unwise for others to say that it is 'too early' to start a war. When the leadership decides the course of action, they must have done so after a very careful thought process. Good luck and i hope you will rock k52

:icon_wink: