*Official declaration* ~D{I}

DeletedUser64463

you were this close -->" "<-- to geting a noble train

We were about to send a noble train at your main village tonight.

For now u are safe!

soon very soon my friend :lol:

DeletedUser

We were about to send a noble train at your main village tonight.

For now u are safe!

soon very soon my friend :lol:

I'm just curious... why would you tell him that? Now he will do nothing but raise his wall (if its not already 20) and pump defensive troops.

DeletedUser

Bit late we already know about your noble train, it really sucks btw, gaps of 10hrs between nobles, yeah your excellent, you make this way to easy for us.

and if i get a noble train it might be more even my 3 villages to your 4. Goodluck.

DeletedUser

The war is still rather even, C.K seem to have taken the upper hand, but noblings are still even. But many attacks have been sent either way. The roll back caused a few problems for both sides.

Side 1:
Tribes: ~D{I}
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: C.K
Players:

Timeframe: 05/02/2009 00:00:00 to 18/03/2009 22:20:47

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 2
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,600
Side 2: 3,221
Difference: 621

image.php

DeletedUser

The war is now over, the victor is C.K
It was a long war and ultimately, we just did not have the man power to take them down, i happily admit defeat, they did well and worked together, was unexpected.

OneAlpha today at 22:15
t-mak has forwarded me your request to surrender and our tribe has asked me to respond as follows;

Our terms of acceptance for your surrender are as follows;
By 23:00 hours Monday 24rd March 2009 (server time)
1 You The.Unknown must restart
2 The tribe ~D{I} must be disbanded
3 The terms of your surrender and your agreement to these terms must be posted by you in your War Declaration topic in the public TW forum.

Some attacks by our members which are already under way are impossible to cancel due to the nature of the game mechanics but as soon as item 3 is complied with, we will immediately cease all co-ordinated against members of ~D{I}.
In order to protect your disbanded members and as a matter of professional courtesy, I personally will be instructing our members not to post any attack/scout reports in any public forum.

The.Unknown today at 22:44
I except these terms, thankyou for your quick reply to my mail, and goodluck to you in the future.

DeletedUser

You're a failure. What's the point of disbanding then restarting, you might as well fight to the end. I'm not saying this because you lost, but because you actually accepted those terms.

DeletedUser

I dunno if it was for the good of his tribe does that not make him quite a good leader, he sacrificed himself for the good of his tribe.

DeletedUser

You're right about him looking out for his tribe, which is no doubt a great quality, but if the tribe was worth sacrificing for, then at the same time the members would be willing to go down with it. Therefore it was a fail situation he accepted.

DeletedUser

You're right about him looking out for his tribe, which is no doubt a great quality, but if the tribe was worth sacrificing for, then at the same time the members would be willing to go down with it. Therefore it was a fail situation he accepted.

Not if they werent loyal members. But im just picking bones now so i guess you are right :(

DeletedUser

Like I said, if they weren't loyal, then it wasn't worth sacrificing for.

DeletedUser

Well, none of us knew this was going to happen. He just said he was to disband the tribe and we all went our seperate ways.

DeletedUser

Good game i guess. Nice to see a leader making a sacrifice for the betterment of his members

DeletedUser

I don't normally visit these forums but I would just like to clarify a couple of points for the community.

The.Unknown offered himself to C.K to save his tribe from their fate, which I feel was an honorable thing to do. I cannot be certain whether the fact that their other Duke threatened to leave had any bearing on that, or that some of their members emailed us asking for a truce but he did what he felt was right for his tribe members to survive.

All the tribe members left at almost the same time t form ~RS~, leaving just The.Unknown as the sole member of ~D{I}
His ex-tribemates then proceeded to attack him
The.Unknown on 23.03. at 18:29
it seems, my tribe now hate me for trying to stop the war....more incommings -_-

OneAlpha on 23.03. at 18:39
Your old tribemates are attacking you?
Man thats pretty screwed up.

Shortly after this, we received a small flurry of emails from ~RS~ members asking if they "proved" themselves to us by attacking their own tribemates, could they join C.K

~RS~ has now split again so they are now two smaller tribes.
Perhaps this is so they can 'officially' declare war on each other instead of instead of trying to stab each other in the back - I'm not sure.

DeletedUser

I couldn't help dragging up this from back when The Wraith was called CK. I am that CK dot nearest the rim in K62

DeletedUser

I couldn't help dragging up this from back when The Wraith was called CK. I am that CK dot nearest the rim in K62

Good job amatus! Looks like you survived and flourished in harsh surroundings. :)