Official Declaration of War Dsy4 VS Fools

DeletedUser

when we created fools we knew full well it would put us into confilct with you guys.

Well, only sort of. See, what you did was you created a tribe to fight DSy4. You then gave DSy4 a reason to attack you, by recruiting our refugees. Yet, when we took 3 days to declare, you failed to attack first.

See, this is why you're losing the war, because you can't find anybody worth a damn to lead you.

DeletedUser107717

Well, only sort of. See, what you did was you created a tribe to fight DSy4. You then gave DSy4 a reason to attack you, by recruiting our refugees. Yet, when we took 3 days to declare, you failed to attack first.
We didn't creat a tribe to attack DSy we created a tribe to take in players from RiF because there Duke left. And we assumed this would give Dsy a reaons to attack us

See, this is why you're losing the war, because you can't find anybody worth a damn to lead you.
Loosing the war? there has only be one noble so far and that was by fools

DeletedUser

We didn't creat a tribe to attack DSy we created a tribe to take in players from RiF

Oh, really?
[4:59 PM] caesar517tw: the idea behind idiots is that RiF and LGN both screwed up handling DSy4 and someone needs to organize an effective defense

Also, no, you didn't create a tribe to attack us. That's why your leaders are shit. The tribe was created to defend against us, so you guys squandered what could have been a useful advantage - launching first.

Loosing the war? there has only be one noble so far and that was by fools
RiF included, since it's the same players, and for the point of my post that was all that mattered.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107717

Oh, really?
[4:59 PM] caesar517tw: the idea behind idiots is that RiF and LGN both screwed up handling DSy4 and someone needs to organize an effective defense
sorry i didn't realize skype gossip had become fact. ill shut up and go to bed now

DeletedUser

Especially considering caesar wasn't on the RiF council and isn't on the FOOLS council. Anyway, this back and forth isn't going anywhere. Let's let the stats do the talking.

DeletedUser

I think the back and forth is great. The more bitterness, infighting, and arguing the better. Means you guys are more likely to fight to the end. Makes it fun and advantageous to everyone else:D

Michael Wittman

arrrg fools again. different circumstances this time so i think i can get over it lol

Dexurai

Hi donalan of LGN here,

Im afraid the quote above is a misrepresentation of the truth. LGN was never Allied with RiF. The council did agree to a brief NAP after unabated insistance of dexurai (LGN council rejected an alliance with RiF twice). Once RiF started to fall apart and after conflict with dsy4 dexurai told our council several RiF members under attack by dsy4 wanted to join LGN. When the LGN council refused dexurai and hatpickle left literally within minutes.

Thus the arguement by hatpickle that RiF were allies ("Yes we took in players that were being attacked but not as refugees as allies.") and not refugees is null. No RiF member was ever allied to LGN.

Further, Dexurai and FOOLS knew full well taking in RiF meant war with dsy4 because they were already under attack by dsy4. Here is a post from our council forum just before dexurai left LGN to form idiots which later became FOOLS:

Dexurai on 25.11.2013 at 07:37Thanks Quote Edit

"Now,

As you may or may not know. RiF are set to disband, Forbid ran away and hasn't returned now for three days. Essentially making an excuse within real life, so that he/she doesn't look like a loser against Dsy4.

However, I now have members of RiF wanting to join us, some are not under heavy attack some are. I want to know your opinions on recruiting them for a decision is made.

Remember, recruiting them does mean war with Dsy4, however it does also mean we will control K25, as that's the only recruitment area we will be looking at essentially.

Dex"

This proposal was refused outright and dex and hat left the tribe within minutes.

Allow me to get you out of the way first. First of all, you're a coward. Secondly, neither you or Ethan handled diplomacy. We accepted RiF as allies and agreed to help them with Dsy4. Unfortunately you being a complete coward called that all of RiFs players were terrible and therefore decided to call off any relations to save yourself. Ethan on the other hand just sat on his high chair watching me and John run the show, whilst taking the credit. Not something I'm awfully fond of to be totally honest. You also didn't out right refuse it, you just came running in declaring how shit RiF happened to be, when secretly the only reason you made such a decision was because your scared shit less of Dsy4 and want to save your pathetic excuse of an account. I will not follow up with any retorts, your profile makes references to one world you've won. Yes one? Are we supposed to be impressed with an average win? Because I'm certainly not. Just to clarify on the fact of all RiF players being shit, how can you make such an assumption when it's the leaderships fault the tribe fell apart? You can't. Balian is better than you, in fact half the RiF players are better than you.
As to why we left LGN it was more than apparent. I'm not going to be told what to do by someone who can't lead properly, and relies on Don for advice when his tactical ability is that of a two year old trying to change it's own nappy.

Well that's rather contradictory.

A refugee is someone who joins a 3rd party while under attack. You can have reasons for recruiting refugees, but you cannot simply decide that they are not refugees. They are refugees, and that doesn't change, no matter what the reason for recruitment is.

John clearly stated he only considered RiF to not be Refugees. Which makes it an opinion, unless he contradicted his own opinion it is not a contradiction. We also never argued with the definition of a refugee. You're just looking to pick at anything possible, let the war stats speak instead of trying to get one up in the externals.

Oh, really?

Also, no, you didn't create a tribe to attack us. That's why your leaders are shit. The tribe was created to defend against us, so you guys squandered what could have been a useful advantage - launching first.

RiF included, since it's the same players, and for the point of my post that was all that mattered.

Oh I'm sorry Dawolf, did someone piss on your parade? Insulting players leadership, how pathetic when I'm pretty sure you know nothing of my leading capabilities.
Technically this is a new tribe, any previous war stats against RiF count for jack shit against Fools. On another note, last time i checked it takes time to plan an attack with any effect. You yourself have commented on how a properly planned OP can have dramatic effects. Also, we created a tribe to make sure that my friends didn't get ruined because of a pathetic leadership who ran off. Obviously those consequences meant warring Dsy4 which we didn't care about, because unlike LGN we don't fear virtual nukes. In terms of attacking first, the first war cap between Fools and Dsy4 has gone to Fools. Nothing to brag about, but when saying we are so shit we won't attack you. We just did.
In terms of being so shit we will just defend against you guys, again that's false, mainly because we've already attacked Dsy4 :axemen:
And we will obviously defend, theirs nothing shit about defending against a tribe that is a lot larger than us. We will attack though, and we will keep coming till we're gone or we survive.

Good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

Sat on my high chair? Took credit? I clearly remember making an announcement that stated me saying thank you for doing the OP's against ACE., GRU, and VENOM. That was me giving you direct credit. I could even quote the post.

As for my high chair, when did I ever say or act like I was better than anyone? I have always listened to the advice or cryticism that every member has given me. As a Duke I let my barons bring up points for or against on each decision, and usually go with the majority, only ever going against the majority on one or two cases.

You, however, ignore everything everyone says. You abuse and swear at every player. You have a total lack of respect for everyone. It's why I didn't want to make you my co-Duke - I actually offered the spot to hatpickle5 instead, as I felt he was the only one of you two who had the level of respect needed to lead. You are a good player, Dex, a good guy as well, but your more abusive towards your tribe-mates than you are towards your enemies.

And please, it's a war game, if DSy4 attacked us I would happily fight back and enjoy this game to its fullest. But, I will not recklessly cause a war with another tribe unless I feel we are ready, especially when we have no reason to attack DSy4. Bravado is not a substitute for planning and level-thinking.

But you say I am scared? Well how about the fact that, without the Council's authority, you asked for a joint OP with DSy4, trying to get LGN and DSy4 to work together to take down KILLER. Again, acting without council consent, and going against everything you were saying previously.

And yes, I may have phrased it wrong, not all of Rif is sub-standard, but it's leadership proved to be. Something Donalan pointed out way before the actual NAP, but you just ignored him, called him an idiot, and went against the council again. You called us all idiots, I believe, because we didn't want to NAP any other tribe, which Donalan then proved was the right decision.

When Rif fell through, instead of apologizing to Donalan when he was proved right you just swore at him and abused him... again. See the pattern? You lack respect, you are hot-headed, and you can't admit when you was wrong.

And for the love of God you are calling LGN cowards with no backing. When you were Duke of *D* we attacked you and were winning with 3 players, Lord Thorin, Topher, and Iam4ril, whilst the rest of us focused on crushing several smaller tribes at once. Plus, half of the guys left in LGN are ex-members of your tribe. Are you calling your own tribe cowards? Again, you lack respect.

And Donalan has proved to get a tribe up from nothing to a top 10 tribe from the rim. He took us to war with you, which we were winning by the way, and has constantly helped me do the right things. I am not perfect, but I am not stupid. Why do you think I listen to everything everyone of my Barons has to say? You used to be one of them, Dex, and I listened to what you had to say and respected it because you got results - if you remember I went against Donalan to make a NAP with Rif, also known as one of my first mistakes. What does that say about you vs. Donalan?

Stop beating on Donalan, because he has proven to think far more clearly than you. And we prefer brains over braun. He has won one world, and you have won more, so what? You can win as many world as you like, it has nothing to do with this one. Donalan has done brilliantly this world in governing LGN, whereas you have lead yourself into a dead end...

But, whatever. Good luck to both sides. Let loose the hounds of war, grab a beer, sit back and relax.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Reading through this thread has become incredibly tedious and a waste of time.

The only evidence provided to back up anything said thus far was by -LGN- through showing a council post from the person who I'm sure we all can agree is behind all this 'drama' - respect to Donalan for the post he made.

B@ldr and Deruxai have very clear personal motives that make me seriously question the legitimacy of their posts. Obvious reasons are listed below:

1. Start a war with DSy4 and -LGN-, or at least break down any talks or trust between the two tribe leaderships.
2. Attempt to unsettle -LGN- to have former tribemates join them.
3. Try to make -LGN- look weak to paint a target on their back, which they likely believe will lead to numero 2 occurring.
4. Try to justify abandoning -LGN- without looking like they have betrayed their tribe (which I am sure others see as being the case as clearly as I do).
5. A need for attention (as this thread being created proves).

What motives do the other posters here have? Defending themselves; stopping lies being spread; damage control.

Imperatoris Libros: I wouldn't bother defending your tribemate here, personally. The people you are arguing with are doing a great job of making him look great and them look foolish without you
:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I don't even want to argue. lol.

I just wanted to say we never had an official alliance with Rif, then all this drama happened. Though it doesn't help that I like to argue every now and then. XD

But either way, FOOLS and DSy4 are at war. So good luck to ntoh sides and enjoy it.

DeletedUser

On another note, last time i checked it takes time to plan an attack with any effect. You yourself have commented on how a properly planned OP can have dramatic effects.

You had essentially infinite time where you could have sat around in LGN, plotting the creation of FOOLS. Instead, one day you just said 'screw it' and created a tribe to fight DSy4 and recruit refugees from RiF. You could have and should have had an op plan ready the moment you created FOOLS. Instead, you had nothing.

That is how I know you are a shit leader. Because you do not plan. Because you are able to be provoked so easily into posting rants on the forums. A leader who cannot control himself is a leader who makes bad decisions and can be easily led into traps.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dexurai

Sat on my high chair? Took credit? I clearly remember making an announcement that stated me saying thank you for doing the OP's against ACE., GRU, and VENOM. That was me giving you direct credit. I could even quote the post.

As for my high chair, when did I ever say or act like I was better than anyone? I have always listened to the advice or cryticism that every member has given me. As a Duke I let my barons bring up points for or against on each decision, and usually go with the majority, only ever going against the majority on one or two cases.

You, however, ignore everything everyone says. You abuse and swear at every player. You have a total lack of respect for everyone. It's why I didn't want to make you my co-Duke - I actually offered the spot to hatpickle5 instead, as I felt he was the only one of you two who had the level of respect needed to lead. You are a good player, Dex, a good guy as well, but your more abusive towards your tribe-mates than you are towards your enemies.

And please, it's a war game, if DSy4 attacked us I would happily fight back and enjoy this game to its fullest. But, I will not recklessly cause a war with another tribe unless I feel we are ready, especially when we have no reason to attack DSy4. Bravado is not a substitute for planning and level-thinking.

But you say I am scared? Well how about the fact that, without the Council's authority, you asked for a joint OP with DSy4, trying to get LGN and DSy4 to work together to take down KILLER. Again, acting without council consent, and going against everything you were saying previously.

And yes, I may have phrased it wrong, not all of Rif is sub-standard, but it's leadership proved to be. Something Donalan pointed out way before the actual NAP, but you just ignored him, called him an idiot, and went against the council again. You called us all idiots, I believe, because we didn't want to NAP any other tribe, which Donalan then proved was the right decision.

When Rif fell through, instead of apologizing to Donalan when he was proved right you just swore at him and abused him... again. See the pattern? You lack respect, you are hot-headed, and you can't admit when you was wrong.

And for the love of God you are calling LGN cowards with no backing. When you were Duke of *D* we attacked you and were winning with 3 players, Lord Thorin, Topher, and Iam4ril, whilst the rest of us focused on crushing several smaller tribes at once. Plus, half of the guys left in LGN are ex-members of your tribe. Are you calling your own tribe cowards? Again, you lack respect.

And Donalan has proved to get a tribe up from nothing to a top 10 tribe from the rim. He took us to war with you, which we were winning by the way, and has constantly helped me do the right things. I am not perfect, but I am not stupid. Why do you think I listen to everything everyone of my Barons has to say? You used to be one of them, Dex, and I listened to what you had to say and respected it because you got results - if you remember I went against Donalan to make a NAP with Rif, also known as one of my first mistakes. What does that say about you vs. Donalan?

Stop beating on Donalan, because he has proven to think far more clearly than you. And we prefer brains over braun. He has won one world, and you have won more, so what? You can win as many world as you like, it has nothing to do with this one. Donalan has done brilliantly this world in governing LGN, whereas you have lead yourself into a dead end...

But, whatever. Good luck to both sides. Let loose the hounds of war, grab a beer, sit back and relax.

1.) I only ever swore at Donalan. He's not done a lot at all.
2.) I asked Dsy4 if they would mind us attacking Killer, their was no talk of a joint OP between us.
3.) The cowards are the leaders who refuse to do anything about Dsy4, i respect and would never attack any ex *D* players.
4.) You also was not winning our previous war, by any stretch of the imagination. Lord Thorin lost all his offense on me, Iam4rill had nothing left and neither did any other players near us. If we had of formed a counter offensive you guys would of been right up shit creek without a paddle. Instead you approached me about the merge, i admit now it was perhaps a mistake.
5.) Whilst me and John were in LGN you did very little.
6.) Making a nap with RiF was not a mistake, if we nobled RiF you'd of ended up in a war with Dsy4, which you'd of cried about no doubt.
7.) If Fools is in a dead end so be it, we'll take that and see what happens.
8.) I respect those who deserve respect, Don doesn't. He just came wondering in saying he was right, he got lucky with a guess. He didn't have a clue RiF would fall. Any insult towards Bill or any members of RiF i know personally will result in me hurling insults at the aggressor which was Don. He got what he deserved and I'm happy with my remarks towards him.

DeletedUser

I can't even be asked to point out we rimmed several members and lost none. Obviously that doesn't count.

But I don't care. I could point a hole in each of those statements, but I would be wasting my time.

I'm going to go enjoy "doing nothing." Gonna get a drink as well.

Have fun. 'Cus I am not getting dragged into an argument.

DeletedUser

Well I haven't seen the externals this lively in a long time. At the end of the day, (even if it's way down the line) DSy4 would have eventually wanted to expand into -LGN-'s territory. And unless they recruited (all of) them they would have had to war them at some point (as per the win conditions of the world; allied wins are not possible). So why -LGN- wouldn't take the opportunity to join in with RiF against DSy4 is beyond me. There would never have been a better chance to put off the inevitable. It is just unfortunate that RiF's leadership led us into a war with both TFC and DSy4 at the same time, then proceeded to disappear.

As for dexurai not having a plan already, and having "essentially infinite time" to plan whilst in -LGN-, he was not aware that RiF's leadership would disappear, and he (I assume) was also not aware that -LGN- weren't going to join in with RiF against DSy4.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This is all such a laugh , sitting here talking on skype about refugees we know how many RIF players have invites to DSy4 , but DSy4 no matter who they invite from RIF they will not be considered Refugees in DSy4 "EYES" . So basically it's just a plan in advanced not to attack all RIF members , so DSy4 can recruit a few for strategic reason basically it's "hypocrisy".

Last edited:

darkaniken2

This is all such a laugh , sitting here talking on skype about refugees we know how many RIF players have invites to DSy4 , but DSy4 no matter who they invite from RIF they will not be considered Refugees in DSy4 "EYES" . So basically it's just a plan in advanced not to attack all RIF members , so DSy4 can recruit a few for strategic reason basically it's "hypocrisy".

5yZXu.png

Please, tell me again how you know so much about DSy4's recruitment policy. Everyone is well aware that you're just upset that we refused to recruit you when you asked to join.

In addition, you clearly lack any ability to read. Rep already explained what a refugee is. When a third party tribe not at war with either tribe takes in players, they are a refugee. When the tribe currently winning the war takes in players, they are not refugees, they are simply recruits.

A refugee is someone running from a tribe at war to a tribe that isn't at war. The RiF player(s) that DSy4 recruited know very well that they are expected to fight their former tribemates and anyone else who gets in our way. That's hardly running from a war.

Last edited:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
5yZXu.png

Please, tell me again how you know so much about DSy4's recruitment policy. Everyone is well aware that you're just upset that we refused to recruit you when you asked to join.

In addition, you clearly lack any ability to read. Rep already explained what a refugee is. When a third party tribe not at war with either tribe takes in players, they are a refugee. When the tribe currently winning the war takes in players, they are not refugees, they are simply recruits.

A refugee is someone running from a tribe at war to a tribe that isn't at war. The RiF player(s) that DSy4 recruited know very well that they are expected to fight their former tribemates and anyone else who gets in our way. That's hardly running from a war.

Let's get one thing Straight I never asked to join and if you want to spread lies lets see this proof that I asked to join