Official Declaration of War Dsy4 VS Fools

DeletedUser111552

Not surprising that nearly 50 worlds later you still haven't learnt anything though.

darkaniken2

I consider this a different matter of the arguement you think I lost . As long as your going to keep running your mouth I think I'll stay . If you want me to shut up then get me out of world 70 with your 18 million pt backstabbing tribe against me . So TW can stop making money off me .

I don't "think" you lost. I know you did, and so does everyone else who read it.

Please, do tell me who we backstabbed. I'd love to hear the story.

No Thorean so untrue I am not the one who left RIF someone else was sitting and pushed the leave tribe button and put me in FOOLS and I was at work atm . But I though it was a total LGN and RIF merge.

And as far as helping King Smiley it was kind of hard to tell who was actually going to get hit I thought it was going to be me I had over 1000 incoming from Dr-SM and you all know he hit me last time. But when trains were launched I was at work and had to work a 12 hr shift and not much I can do on a mobile phone . there was one train posted in the forum from Camerofletch and I sniped it right before work it made me 15 minutes late for work . King Smiley said he had alot of incoming and so had alot of others , but no one gave us any train info or reports it's hard to save someone that inactive. When a 4 million pt tribe is fighting against a 18 million point tribe the chance of any survival is to be percise and that is to snipe trains and BT no one is giving that info in the forum.

So yes call me what you want TW is a back stabbing game period.

I see a bunch of excuses for leaving your tribemates to die. Thorean has tried since the day we first talked to him to help ex-RiF. Most aren't good enough players to make it past our recruitment, but we have considered everyone who has asked, as we promised we would. You left most of them to rot, and the ones you did take with you to FOOLS you left to be completely destroyed.

Also, the "my sitter did it" excuse? Really?

Repinski

​Shh Insom. Back in your hole. I don't recall us letting you out. (bandit)

DeletedUser

Tribes need to stop falling apart after we war them:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's why i'm not leader, I make a much better player which is where I belong.:)

DeletedUser

I remember when Dexurai brags about some Rif players, rephrased "we wait till we connect area with balian, he is very good.."

Eh? Trololololol.

But who am i? My opinion is invalid. :D

DeletedUser112704

you better put some clothes on and hide that "banana"... or you might get banned for it :p

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
400 barb nobles. Over 100 internals. I'm not seeing your point in posting this.

I can understand you saying that , but the iternal was a merge for a coplayer and he had quit and never coplayed me lucky Crucial came along and coplayed with me he was the best coplayer I ever had excellent player and would coplay with him anyday.

Now as for the barbs go , I cleared over 300 hundred of them before they went barb and I wasn't going to continue nobling them , but the enemies were started nobling them even ones I cleared therefore I had to take them before they did they were the tribe IR barbs they banned and quit after we won with secrets.

I'm not going to sit here and argue or start anymore arguements ,everyone is guilty of having to take iternals and barbs in this case , but I have to admit I really enjoyed playing 63 and glad I have a World Win under my belt . I don't consider myself a top player , but I do consider myself a average player. I'm a active player and that helps.

bielik01_KingdomHeaven.gif

darkaniken2

I can understand you saying that , but the iternal was a merge for a coplayer and he had quit and never coplayed me lucky Crucial came along and coplayed with me he was the best coplayer I ever had excellent player and would coplay with him anyday.

Now as for the barbs go , I cleared over 300 hundred of them before they went barb and I wasn't going to continue nobling them , but the enemies were started nobling them even ones I cleared therefore I had to take them before they did they were the tribe IR barbs they banned and quit after we won with secrets.

I'm not going to sit here and argue or start anymore arguements ,everyone is guilty of having to take iternals and barbs in this case , but I have to admit I really enjoyed playing 63 and glad I have a World Win under my belt . I don't consider myself a top player , but I do consider myself a average player. I'm a active player and that helps.

bielik01_KingdomHeaven.gif

This is definately my last post in this thread no need to post anything to a bunch of liars and backstabbers .

Right.

Anyway, you mean the same crucial you ran to and called a liar, a traitor, and various other insults the day we declared on you?

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Right.

Anyway, you mean the same crucial you ran to and called a liar, a traitor, and various other insults the day we declared on you?

Dude , really I don't know what your problem is , but all you do is insult people then you want to give someone a hard time for saying they insulted someone else. Like I said I'm not going to sit here argue , insult any one in any nature. All I have to say is Crucial mention to me that he will be recruiting in our area and asked was I coming if I got the invite , but then later when I never got a invite instead you declared on me I admit I was dissapointed , but it is what it is .