Official Declaration of War Dsy4 VS Fools

Dexurai

Dsy4 already declared war on Fools. Which makes it a race to make it official. However, since Dsy4 declared war in game. I thought I'd make it more aware to all those on the external forums. As you can see this is Dsy4's declaration of war. Believe me I enjoyed reading it.

[spoil]
5wOBN.png
[/spoil]

Now here's Fools declaration of war:

Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

We decided to take in RiF members, why you may ask? You may also ask why would you leave LGN a strong tribe with a decent spread?

[spoil]
url
yolo-final.jpg
[/spoil]

Now how are a bunch of fools going to approach this war? Head on full speed of course!

[spoil]
nike_rect.jpg

[/spoil]

What if we lose? I mean surely it's inevitable?

[spoil][/spoil]

Do we wish Dsy4 good luck on their conquest for domination?

[spoil]
88337d1349198343-minusta-tulee-i-s-%E4-jesus-says-meme-generator-good-luck-don-t-kill-yourself-5b3ae6.jpg
[/spoil]

Now best of luck to both sides, I'll finish with this terrible poem that was written by an idiot.

Once a fool always a fool,
If you noble us for our stupidity that is awfully cruel,
none the less we accept this offer of a dual.
But remember its almost Christmas time,
so don't get arrogant whilst you drink your wine.
We'll come in the night,
With all our might!
Just to make a name for ouselves,
or we might just nuke some elves.
None the less we couldn't care less,
so good luck to all but always remember
That the fat man always comes in December.

~ Members of Fools

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]Mistah Kurtz—he dead.

A penny for the Old Guy

I
We are the hollow men
We are the stuffed men
Leaning together
Headpiece filled with straw. Alas!
Our dried voices, when
We whisper together
Are quiet and meaningless
As wind in dry grass
Or rats' feet over broken glass
In our dry cellar

Shape without form, shade without colour,
Paralysed force, gesture without motion;

Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us—if at all—not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.

II
Eyes I dare not meet in dreams
In death's dream kingdom
These do not appear:
There, the eyes are
Sunlight on a broken column
There, is a tree swinging
And voices are
In the wind's singing
More distant and more solemn
Than a fading star.

Let me be no nearer
In death's dream kingdom
Let me also wear
Such deliberate disguises
Rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves
In a field
Behaving as the wind behaves
No nearer—

Not that final meeting
In the twilight kingdom

III
This is the dead land
This is cactus land
Here the stone images
Are raised, here they receive
The supplication of a dead man's hand
Under the twinkle of a fading star.

Is it like this
In death's other kingdom
Waking alone
At the hour when we are
Trembling with tenderness
Lips that would kiss
Form prayers to broken stone.

IV
The eyes are not here
There are no eyes here
In this valley of dying stars
In this hollow valley
This broken jaw of our lost kingdoms

In this last of meeting places
We grope together
And avoid speech
Gathered on this beach of the tumid river

Sightless, unless
The eyes reappear
As the perpetual star
Multifoliate rose
Of death's twilight kingdom
The hope only
Of empty men.

V
Here we go round the prickly pear
Prickly pear prickly pear
Here we go round the prickly pear
At five o'clock in the morning.

Between the idea
And the reality
Between the motion
And the act
Falls the Shadow
For Thine is the Kingdom

Between the conception
And the creation
Between the emotion
And the response
Falls the Shadow
Life is very long

Between the desire
And the spasm
Between the potency
And the existence
Between the essence
And the descent
Falls the Shadow
For Thine is the Kingdom

For Thine is
Life is
For Thine is the

This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.

-T.S. Eliot[/SPOIL]

Deleted User - 10770065

I would like to wish the best of luck to Repinski and Spencer (my two great friends) and the rest of the Dsy4 crew.

Don't be fools.

darkaniken2

Hardly a "race" to do anything. You just wanted to feel special, so you made your own thread.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lame Declaration

Although I been Playing this game for 2 years , I never made it to the externals one day I will figure it all out . I admit it's a great and fun game and I enjoy playing and will probably be playing until I die LOL.

I only wish there could be some kind of control on the tribe switching of players in the game it's too much of that , the bigger players always go to the bigger tribes and the bigger tribe always fight against the smaller tribes for food of course we know the bigger tribes will have to fight each other in the end .I just think it would be better if there could be something done bout the tribe switching.

Now to the point this declaration is lame do to that fact it's a refugee declaration everyone takes refugees DSy4 took Thorean from Rif , Arioch44 from Venom ,Estok84 from Rif,Sixpointer from Venom and more.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Now to the point this declaration is lame do to that fact it's a refugee declaration everyone takes refugees DSy4 took Thorean from Rif , Arioch44 from Venom ,Estok84 from Rif,Sixpointer from Venom and more.

Refugees tend to be players who leave a tribe during war-time (and who are under attack), to join another tribe that isn't in conflict with the aggressor.

Claiming players are refugees who got recruited to the aggressor tribe makes no sense; they aren't taking refuge.

DeletedUser

Although I been Playing this game for 2 years , I never made it to the externals one day I will figure it all out . I admit it's a great and fun game and I enjoy playing and will probably be playing until I die LOL.

I only wish there could be some kind of control on the tribe switching of players in the game it's too much of that , the bigger players always go to the bigger tribes and the bigger tribe always fight against the smaller tribes for food of course we know the bigger tribes will have to fight each other in the end .I just think it would be better if there could be something done bout the tribe switching.

You wouldn't care about any of this stuff you're pretending to care about right now, if we had recruited you like you wanted us to.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Refugees tend to be players who leave a tribe during war-time (and who are under attack), to join another tribe that isn't in conflict with the aggressor.

Claiming players are refugees who got recruited to the aggressor tribe makes no sense; they aren't taking refuge.

For the record I left RIF because the Duke who recruited quit and we were without anyone taking over the tribe . RIF was never my tribe I joined W70 with Garsy he got rimmed and therefore I was by myself . I am from FOOLS originally from 63 and that is where I am now , so call me what you want doesn't matter to me I been called everything you can think of .

Repinski

I think you misunderstand the age old definition of what a refugee represents in TW. A refugee is someone who flees their tribe to another looking for protection from the aggressor of their previous tribe.

We recruited Thorean yes, but he was a spoil of war. DSy4 is the attacking tribe here, and RiF is the tribe under fire. Thorean leaving RiF for DSy4 isn't a refugee, he is someone who applied to the attacking tribe and was picked up as a spoil of war.

Estok84 was also recruited. He left RiF and joined DSy4 before we declared war on RiF. This isn't a refugee or a spoil of war, it is someone taking an opportunity presented to them and making a move to a better tribe where two of their friends are. You said yourself RiF was falling apart right after the declare. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to recognize a leadership that will do that at the first signs of a disadvantageous conflict.

Your last two points are Arioch44 and Sixpointer from VENOM. VENOM is a tribe that DSy4 crushed long ago and got lazy and never finished off. Recently we've decided to finish them off but that doesn't change the fact that we hurt that tribe to the point they could never recover. These two recruits are spoils from that conflict. Here are some stats to back up that claim.

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: DSy4
Side 2:
Tribes: VENOM

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 135
Side 2: 6
Difference: 129

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 710,571
Side 2: 30,433
Difference: 680,138

chart
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser107717

probably only first or second time i have decided to say hi on externals. so hi, hatpickle5 here.

I think we are all well aware of what a refugee is no need to spell that out for everyone. however we fools do not consider RiF to be refugees. As the observant will notice, us fools came from the naked and RiF folk. LGN where allies with RiF, there was some disagreement as to how LGN should respond, so a couple of the barons from LGN decided to split and offer leadership to the RiF guys. Yes we took in players that where being attacked but not as refugees as allies. When we made this decision we fully expected to be fighting Dsy, our only confusion has been
a) how long it took you to declare
b) why you started to hug it out with the rest of RiF

DeletedUser

I think we are all well aware of what a refugee is no need to spell that out for everyone. however we fools do not consider RiF to be refugees.

Well that's rather contradictory.

A refugee is someone who joins a 3rd party while under attack. You can have reasons for recruiting refugees, but you cannot simply decide that they are not refugees. They are refugees, and that doesn't change, no matter what the reason for recruitment is.

DeletedUser107717

TBH i dont want to get caught up in arguing linguistics, i will definitely loose that. the point i was trying to make is. The members of rif who joined fools where not

... players who leave a tribe during war-time (and who are under attack), to join another tribe that isn't in conflict with the aggressor.

when we created fools we knew full well it would put us into confilct with you guys.

p.s. the fact that you guys asked Rif to contact you for recruitment, wow. Whats the matter have you ran out of nobles or do you just love the warm feeling of hugging it out

DeletedUser

probably only first or second time i have decided to say hi on externals. so hi, hatpickle5 here.

I think we are all well aware of what a refugee is no need to spell that out for everyone. however we fools do not consider RiF to be refugees. As the observant will notice, us fools came from the naked and RiF folk. LGN where allies with RiF, there was some disagreement as to how LGN should respond, so a couple of the barons from LGN decided to split and offer leadership to the RiF guys. Yes we took in players that where being attacked but not as refugees as allies. When we made this decision we fully expected to be fighting Dsy, our only confusion has been

1) - LGN were never allies with Rif. We had an NAP with the potential of alliance, but we never got to that point before Rif's leadership fell through and we decided by majority that Rif was a sub-standard tribe.

2) - Again, LGN holds no alliance with Rif. That is purely the position of FOOLS.

3) - If you didn't count Rif members as refugees, why would you expect to be fighting DSy4?

DeletedUser107717

Imperatoris Libros - you know full well we considered RiF allies so dont even try to give me that bullshit. You want to wash our dirty laundy outside, fair enough!. when Dsy started to attack a lot of the council lost faith in RiF. some even called for us to attack them. Im not one to leave an ally hanging, im definitely not one to attack them, so we left started a new tribe and as rif was sort of falling apart, took in some of those members. as to point 3, my last message was an attempt to explain my mis guidied abuse of the term refugee. however in summary i dont consider an ally a refugee and if they are fighting someone then i expect to fight them as well

DeletedUser

We were going to consider them allies, but that fell through when their leadership vanished. They were potential allies, yes, but never full allies. I was prepared to consider them allies, but they crumbled too quickly.

And yes, once Rif fell to pieces several of the council said it would be better to eat them up, not disputing that. But they were suggestions nonetheless, you and the other council members sort of disappeared before we could make that vote. Now you have a war to thank for it.

I am not blaming you for wanting to hep your friends from W63, far from it, I was just saying LGN were never allies with Rif so had no obligation to help them. We were close to becoming allies, but we never evolved from NAP's to ALLY.

donalan

Hi donalan of LGN here,

Im afraid the quote above is a misrepresentation of the truth. LGN was never Allied with RiF. The council did agree to a brief NAP after unabated insistance of dexurai (LGN council rejected an alliance with RiF twice). Once RiF started to fall apart and after conflict with dsy4 dexurai told our council several RiF members under attack by dsy4 wanted to join LGN. When the LGN council refused dexurai and hatpickle left literally within minutes.

Thus the arguement by hatpickle that RiF were allies ("Yes we took in players that were being attacked but not as refugees as allies.") and not refugees is null. No RiF member was ever allied to LGN.

Further, Dexurai and FOOLS knew full well taking in RiF meant war with dsy4 because they were already under attack by dsy4. Here is a post from our council forum just before dexurai left LGN to form idiots which later became FOOLS:

Dexurai on 25.11.2013 at 07:37Thanks Quote Edit

"Now,

As you may or may not know. RiF are set to disband, Forbid ran away and hasn't returned now for three days. Essentially making an excuse within real life, so that he/she doesn't look like a loser against Dsy4.

However, I now have members of RiF wanting to join us, some are not under heavy attack some are. I want to know your opinions on recruiting them for a decision is made.

Remember, recruiting them does mean war with Dsy4, however it does also mean we will control K25, as that's the only recruitment area we will be looking at essentially.

Dex"

This proposal was refused outright and dex and hat left the tribe within minutes.

DeletedUser107717

We were going to consider them allies, but that fell through when their leadership vanished. They were potential allies, yes, but never full allies. I was prepared to consider them allies, but they crumbled too quickly.
ok, fair enough we will play that game. we weren't working on joint ops, we didn't have a shared forum/skype room/council skype room. no shared reports or plans. we simply had a NAP.

I am not blaming you for wanting to hep your friends from W63,
talking to the wrong player there. i only know these guys from this world.

DeletedUser

The first point was kind of redundant. That was to prepare us to become allies, like I said. We very nearly were allies, it just never happened.

As for the other point, fair dues.