Official Declaration of War Dsy4 VS Fools

DeletedUser

Well I gave Arioch44 my sit you guys can have my villas wasn't much I could do against you all when you take all my tribemates in .Good luck to you all when the tribes more your size fight against you .

Merry Xmas Balian & gl RL :icon_smile:

Can a Mod not Spoiler that pp log at all??

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes DSy4 does have some great players and there are good players all over , activness plays a key roll to especially when your a great player .

DeletedUser

Balian in Ibelin;6825293 activness plays a key roll[/QUOTE said:
yuh; even a learning or mediocre player who is active can have the lead over a more experienced but less active one...so it's said...:icon_eek:

DeletedUser50694

Compared to many other games, TW has a low skill cap. Activity and a great team that works with you is whats important

DeletedUser

Compared to many other games, TW has a low skill cap. Activity and a great team that works with you is whats important

Also personality. You can teach skill, but you can't teach personality.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Personality is taught to us all in many ages , some people have great personalities and some are just too strung out in the head like Johnny Ringo in this clip :

http://youtu.be/R8OWNspU_yE

I think the thing is DSy4 are in a good mood because their tribe is doing good right now and , but I haven't seen anything except them recruiting my tribmates and having them turn around and attack me I know you call it spoils of war , but I beg to differ and think it's a back stabbing move on loyality and Thorean you may said I left RiF , but truth is I'm not the one who hit leave tribe it was the sitter .

I also want players who are reading this to know that players such as :

Baby Jesus
AliTheLord
Caesar517

Left FOOLS to join DSy4 during a Ops we were suppose to have On a couple members in DSy4,they didn't even participate , so down the road if DSy4 start to lose look out for these type player they jump ship and attack their own tribemates .

DeletedUser

Personality is taught to us all in many ages , some people have great personalities and some are just too strung out in the head like Johnny Ringo in this clip
You're not disproving my underlying point, which is that it's far easier to teach gameplay skill than it is to teach personality.

I think the thing is DSy4 are in a good mood because their tribe is doing good right now and , but I haven't seen anything except them recruiting my tribmates and having them turn around and attack me I know you call it spoils of war , but I beg to differ and think it's a back stabbing move on loyality and Thorean you may said I left RiF , but truth is I'm not the one who hit leave tribe it was the sitter .
I wrote up a long reply to this, but, to be honest, you're really not worth that.

DeletedUser

No, you cant teach it. It's either something someone gets, or something you have to beat into them.

Also, etiquette. A lot of people seem to think because this is a war game you can talk trash to everyone, insult everything in sight, and be down-right belligerent.

DeletedUser40757

Also, etiquette. A lot of people seem to think because this is a war game you can talk trash to everyone, insult everything in sight, and be down-right belligerent.

You can act like that, but it does not really get you very far. Sooner or later, somebody will get tired of you.

DeletedUser

Oh dear balian.

Why are you sending single nobles at me btw?

http://en70.tribalwars.net/public_report/099c13f3df92351e2eb985e7ef5fea3a

Oh and more relevant to the thread - http://gyazo.com/c6a7600aa1c2917a00d149d2e668912d

I've taken 3 off of him (about to be 5) with no real reply and killed quite a few of balians nukes and nobles .. this is why I left FOOLS for DSy4, I just had the feeling FOOLS was being led to its death and feeling no real ties towards them (I was in RiF beforehand which fell apart due to leadership issues as im sure most of you know, so I hardly jumped ship there) I left the tribe. FOOLS was put together pretty quickly and there was no tribal chemistry, Balian seems to have a personal vendetta against DSy4 for some reason.

So Balian I was in FOOLS for a whole two weeks, you have to make certain decisions in this game to survive. I joined this world to win - not to watch all my villages get taken for a cause that I dont care for.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh dear balian.

Why are you sending single nobles at me btw?

http://en70.tribalwars.net/public_report/099c13f3df92351e2eb985e7ef5fea3a

Oh and more relevant to the thread - http://gyazo.com/c6a7600aa1c2917a00d149d2e668912d

I've taken 3 off of him (about to be 5) with no real reply and killed quite a few of balians nukes and nobles .. this is why I left FOOLS for DSy4, I just had the feeling FOOLS was being led to its death and feeling no real ties towards them (I was in RiF beforehand which fell apart due to leadership issues as im sure most of you know, so I hardly jumped ship there) I left the tribe. FOOLS was put together pretty quickly and there was no tribal chemistry, Balian seems to have a personal vendetta against DSy4 for some reason.

So Balian I was in FOOLS for a whole two weeks, you have to make certain decisions in this game to survive. I joined this world to win - not to watch all my villages get taken for a cause that I dont care for.

Really dude I know what i'm doing here I'm nearly fighting you guys all by myself no one is helping me . And I know Ill get my ass kicked ain't much a 725.909 player by himself can do to a tribe 22.625.814 , your tribe says the ace family was bigger then you all when you started war against them well maybe they were , but in my case it's different I have over 2500 attacks coming in from your tribe I have nuke after nuke hitting me , but at least I stay "LOYAL" to my tribe and not back stabbing them I'm going out swinging and will get my revenge in this world on another account hopefully . As far as me sending 1 noble at you the answer is why not get the OD before I get nobled that's what it's all about . I think it's funny . So I'm glad your enjoying yourselves and good luck to you. You might need it soon a active tribe unlike a inactive tribe like ace your size will go to war with you and hopefully I will get to coplay with them then you will see what I'm made of .

bielik01_KingdomHeaven.gif

http://en70.tribalwars.net/public_report/7de756468d396e23477228f03c2352ff

Watch those farms though LOL

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wolf you don't know what happened with me and RIF you can only hear their side of the story and believe them . My side of the story is the duke asked me to join and I did , but when the duke left I was undecided what to do . There was talk of a merge someone had my sit and I'm not going to say who , did the switch , if you think I'm lying then that is your prerogative.Maybe the player who sat me can inform you of it.

As far as ace goes someone in the ace family told me only 10 players were active and I beleived him .

darkaniken2

This is definately my last post in this thread no need to post anything to a bunch of liars and backstabbers .

Nah , I'm done with TW all the back stabbing has gotten to me as you can see I left FOOLS you guys can continue to play and back stab each other. I'll never play another game of TW until it comes up with some kind of backstabbing , tribe changing policy .Good luck to you all and nice playing with you all .

Bro, you're doing it wrong. If you're going to stop posting, stop posting. If you're going to quit, quit. But spare us the crying. It has gotten old, and no one on this world takes you seriously anymore. All you're doing is making yourself look more and more foolish.