Official Declaration of War - mania

tuye

Now, I really gotta ask, will ANARKY also declare on 1337 now?

I mean, Yonwench Will I. Swive is trying to recruit whats left of ~SAD~? So I guess 1337 is an "epic fail" as well?

And there epic fail was to invite our food into their warehouse,

DeletedUser

Now, I really gotta ask, will ANARKY also declare on 1337 now?

I mean, Yonwench Will I. Swive is trying to recruit whats left of ~SAD~? So I guess 1337 is an "epic fail" as well?

Can you tell me who it is I am recruiting?
Also, are the players I'm recruiting good? I sure hope so.

tuye

"You'd have to identify a strong target (such as Mania) and take a village. If you could do that, and keep the village . . . you'd be good. You can get help from whoever in your local area will help you if you like."

Does that type of message look familiar to anyone? I'm sure I could get a screenshot, but I trust people will let me save time and trust me on this...

tuye

And yonwench, I am pretty sure you mailed all the remaining active ~SAD~ members by what I heard...how many that is, I do not know.

DeletedUser

And yonwench, I am pretty sure you mailed all the remaining active ~SAD~ members by what I heard...how many that is, I do not know.

You can disregard your source from now on.
I initiated mail to exactly zero of "the remaining active ~SAD~ members".

Everybody else can disregard your interpretations of other people's mail. It seems you unthinkingly jump to the wrong conclusions.

I have received exactly two mails from SAD people asking to be considered. (neither are invited) I replied to both because I am one courteous mofo and because it amuses me.
You are quoting from one or the other of those.

I replied the way I always reply when I get a mail from someone with half-dozen villages and low ODA asking me what he'd have to do to be considered for membership. I pick out some unreasonable task and set him on it.
If by some miracle, a guy like that was able to take on Mania by himself, then we probably would consider him.

But it is unlikely, isn't it?
You couldn't figure that out? Instead you concluded that we were looking to recruit that person? If I wanted him I would have invited him. If I wanted to invite anyone from SAD, I would do it without apology.

I can forward you a ton of my mail which you will not interpret properly. In fact, you can sit my account and read through it all and fail to understand it because you don't presuppose hyperbole, irony, and jest.
Those are my stock-in-trade.

RE: This ->
I'm sure I could get a screenshot, but I trust people will let me save time and trust me on this...

No one should make the mistake of saving you time by trusting your interpretations.
No hard feelings, but if you want to know what my mail means, you should ask me because you aren't equipped to understand it.

Trust me on this . . .

Love,
YWWIS

swordalchemist

nice...can i account sit u then...i wanna go through all the funny things people send just to get an invite :lol:

DeletedUser

Well. Two thoughts. cuye is a noob in the true sense and doesn't have a clue like YYWIS so eloquently illustrated ... or

some deliberate attempt to try and cause a rift in a newly formulating relationship.

I want to suspect the latter and if true, would lead me to want to warn your friends to watch you around their girlfriends. Not that you would charm them into switching to you, moreso that you would find subtle or not so subtle ways to drive them apart. I definitely sense you don't have a girlfriend and are jealous of those that do. Those close to you would be the most susceptible to your shenanigans and should be warned. Please forward their email addresses. It is the right thing to do.

Of course i could be tripping the light fantastic there, but then again ... maybe not.

swordalchemist

i really am clueless here....or maybe i am just a clueless blonde....:icon_eek:
WAIT!!! a min...last time i checked ....i had black hair,dark eyes...and white skin:icon_eek:...so wat does tht make me....:lol:
hopefully...something interesting....:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Well. Two thoughts. cuye is a noob in the true sense and doesn't have a clue like YYWIS so eloquently illustrated ... or

some deliberate attempt to try and cause a rift in a newly formulating relationship.

I want to suspect the latter and if true, would lead me to want to warn your friends to watch you around their girlfriends. Not that you would charm them into switching to you, moreso that you would find subtle or not so subtle ways to drive them apart. I definitely sense you don't have a girlfriend and are jealous of those that do. Those close to you would be the most susceptible to your shenanigans and should be warned. Please forward their email addresses. It is the right thing to do.

Of course i could be tripping the light fantastic there, but then again ... maybe not.

ha!

Demonshadows96

I'm going to have to agree with firey on this point...what a scary thought

Tuye I suggest you double-check your info as your current source seems to be a bit confused

cimmarian

bottom line. those who cross us, drop in the rankings.....time after time....so go ahead, get our attention.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Mania
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ANARKY
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 32
Difference: 27